WAIST AWAYS -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Step-Posting Update:

@sue_01 I can't find Monday Feb 18 (but have everything else up to and including yesterday)
    @Leni1us and @willrunformartinis I am only missing yesterday (Thurs Feb 22)
    @evangsimmons170 and @Kittu125 I don't have any entries for this week, but I DO see that you both tend to post an entire week in one entry at the end of a week, so I am not worried there.

Is anyone providing steps to fill in @jugar 's gaps? At least till we hear that she has internet access again, and is actually able to provide updates?

I expect it is safe to assume that today's counts are still being racked up and won't be available until after I get up tomorrow .... :p
  • BMcC9
    Options
    MIAs for Weigh-Ins:

Mondays:
    @GettingFitTash (potential second miss in a row ... if she is a Friend on your wall please reach out to her)

Wednesdays:
    @TuesdayLucero (potential second miss in a row ... if she is a Friend on your wall please reach out to her)

@Healthy67Chick and @kkmark (potential first misses)
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Weigh-In Reminder for Tomorrow (Saturday) - Last day of Week 3

@Kittu125
    @mari_moulin
    @matthewsfive
    @micki48
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,212 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone looks like things are going well, and tracking is in. I have arrived in Cochrane Ontario - far north in nowhere country, with lots of snow. Tomorrow we hope to get as far as Dryden, Ontario (halfway between Thunder Bay and Winnipeg). Not too good on food and exercise today, of course, but 1000 km down.

Steps
    21 Feb 9238
    22 Feb 2812 (sad...)

I'll try to check in tomorrow evening - thanks for keeping track of everyone, @BMcC9 !
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    User - Healthy67Chick
    Week - 3
    Weigh in Day - Wednesday
    PW - 246.0
    CW - 245.0

(Sorry for not posting on Wednesday this week)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY GOALS CHALLENGE for Team Waistaway!

Name: Mari

Your Personal Challenge:

FITNESS: Complete 5 - 30 minute workouts this week. Any form of workout counts.

NUTRITION: Stay on or under allowed calories at least 5 days this week.

HYDRATION: Drink 2 liters of water every single day!!!! 💧

SELF-CARE: Take some time for yourself and read a little each day. 📖

Week 2:

Sun - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Mon - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Tue - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Wed - 💧📖
    Thu - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Fri - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Sat -

STEP CHALLENGE:

Sun - 23,046
    Mon - 13,397
    Tue - 14,728
    Wed - 5,708 (hip and leg was really bad, sorry)
    Thu - 13,949
    Fri - 19,021
    Sat -

DAILY REFLECTIONS:

Had a nice day with friends yesterday. Had a big lunch so skipped dinner and stuck to my water for the evening. Had some tiramisu which I had to throw up as my tummy can’t handle the sugar (i will never learn) but all in all it was a good day. Got my run done in the morning and had a nice busy day cooking and making and playing with the kids which helped me get my step number nice and high. Today we are taking the boys to the zoo. No run planned today but may go to the gym this evening. We shall see.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Kkmark
    Week3
    CW 160.9

Sorry for late message have been busy with sick kid

Can you please remove me from match group I will come.back in April thank you
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9 steps - Feb 22 - 4237 (but lotsa upper body work shoving bins and boxes around some more o:) ... no time for mini-trampolining to rack up the step-numbers :/ )
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,283 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    2/17 4,369
    2/18 12,185 A record for me!
    2/19 6,420
    2/20 7,032
    2/21 11,016 (the rain stopped)
    2/22 8,843 (raining again😢)
    2/23

Week 3
    PW 208.3
    CW 208.5 (Not too worried. Need to get last night’s dinner out and it will be fine. Sorry if TMI)

Seeing a difference in my shape. Measurements at beginning of March.

Raining again today. I think I might need to build an ark. That burns calories, right?😉
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    February Week 3
    PW:247.8
    CW:247.8

I can say I stayed under calories all week. Hoping it's because I did lack in drinking water this week.
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday, everyone! Keep up the great work!

I have a question for the March challenge since it’s almost the last week of February. Do I have to sign up again for March? Not sure of the process since this is my first time in the challenge.

Thanks!

Treebek
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Step-Posting Update:

@sue_01 I can't find Monday Feb 18 (but have everything else up to and including yesterday)
    @Leni1us and @willrunformartinis I am only missing yesterday (Thurs Feb 22)
    @evangsimmons170 and @Kittu125 I don't have any entries for this week, but I DO see that you both tend to post an entire week in one entry at the end of a week, so I am not worried there.

Is anyone providing steps to fill in @jugar 's gaps? At least till we hear that she has internet access again, and is actually able to provide updates?

I expect it is safe to assume that today's counts are still being racked up and won't be available until after I get up tomorrow .... :p
    Hi
    Sorry i didn’t post steps this week I thought I will post all of them together on Saturday with my weigh in today

@BMcC9
    Weigh in day -Saturday
    Sunday-2/18-7898
    Monday -2/19- 12159
    Tuesday-2/20-6615
    Wednesday-2/21-12980
    Thursday-2/22-7176
    Friday-2/23-6940
    Saturday -2/24- will post tonight

Weigh-in Day = Saturday
    Starting Weight = 190 as if 2/1/19
    Week 1 = 188.2lbs
    Week 2 = 187.4 lbs
    Week 3 = 187.2lbs

Not a big change ... not a very good week stepping wise too but I kept on weight training this week and did water class. Not much cardio.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,283 Member
    Options
    8bclw3b9om0f.jpeg

Happy Silly Saturday
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Finally got my first home workout done today! I did 20 minutes of abs and upper body with weights. A good sweat.
    Fell off the wagon a bit this weekend so hopefully I've balanced out the damage a bit.
    Good luck everyone!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,212 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I'm crashed after a 12 hour drive - luckily I got the first and longer half (sic) but my daughter drove through the worst of the snow and more traffic. I'm not sure northern Ontario ever qualifies as traffic but with only one lane in each direction, anything that slows you down counts!

My steps are pathetic but if anyone wants to replace me they are welcome!

Today 23 feb 2624

Did you get my steps for yesterday?

Will hit Manitoba and Saskatchewan tomorrow! Also very cold temps but we'll be happy to finally escape Ontario 😃
  • BMcC9
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Hi all!
    I'm crashed after a 12 hour drive - luckily I got the first and longer half (sic) but my daughter drove through the worst of the snow and more traffic. I'm not sure northern Ontario ever qualifies as traffic but with only one lane in each direction, anything that slows you down counts!

My steps are pathetic but if anyone wants to replace me they are welcome!

Today 23 feb 2624

Did you get my steps for yesterday?

Will hit Manitoba and Saskatchewan tomorrow! Also very cold temps but we'll be happy to finally escape Ontario 😃

I saw and recorded a "2812" for you, @juagr ... was that Friday and you have a gap of ~zero for Thursday?
  • willrunformartinis
    Options
    @BMcC9 @jugar

Steps Challenge
    Thurs: 14,568
    Fri: 7,087
    Sat: 10,248

Should be a total of 66,780
  • BMcC9
    Options
    The only 2 outstanding weigh-in reports for Week 3 are @GettingFitTash and @TuesdayLucero

Tomorrow / aka Sunday / we start our final Week 4 of February. So if your weigh-in day is Friday or Saturday, please still post it HERE even though the calendar will say March 1-2.

ALL F2F weeks "start on a Sunday".

Heads-Up for Sunday:
    @Andreabroadley
    @treebek

• BMcC9
    Options
    Step Records (need to be in by ASAP tonight so that I can list them before they become "void for this week" tomorrow ... )

I apologize in advance if you DID list them, and either Jugar (beginning of week) or I (since Thurs) overlooked them. I will do another sweep first thing tomorrow.

@evangsimmons170 missing Mon18 through Sat 23
    @Leni1us missing Thurs 21 through Sat 23
    @jugar missing Thurs 21 (I got 2 since you pulled out ... )
    @mari_moulin missing only Sat 23
    @sue-01 missing Mon 18, Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @Astrue missing Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @mickie48 missing Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @willrunformartinis missing Fri 22 and Sat 23
    @Kittu125 missing only Sat 23
This discussion has been closed.