Options

Replies

• crmacph987
    crmacph987 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Username: crmacph987
    Weigh-in Day: Friday
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Previous Weight: 344.5 (Starting Weight 354)
    Current Weight: 340.2
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    crmacph987 wrote: »
    Username: crmacph987
    Previous Weight: 344.5 (Starting Weight 354)
    Current Weight: 340.2

Another nice loss!
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

I’ve been feeling in a funk lately too. I’m starting to think its February and lack of vitamin D. I can’t wait for spring. The good, the bad and the ugly - love it!!! I think I could do a challenge from this - the goof, the bad and the ugly...hmmmm.

Good for you for finding some motivation!

Well I haven’t quite found it yet (lol) but reading that article did help a lot. The part that really resonated....

“Consider every thought you have as a suggestion, not an order. Right now, as I'm writing this, my mind is suggesting that I feel tired. It is suggesting that I give up. It is suggesting that I take an easier path.
    If I pause for a moment, however, I can discover new suggestions.”

I am going to practice this because I think it will help a lot. There were many other parts of the article that were great too. Really changed my perspective. I needed that. I hope it will do the same for you!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options

I’ve been feeling in a funk lately too. I’m starting to think its February and lack of vitamin D. I can’t wait for spring. The good, the bad and the ugly - love it!!! I think I could do a challenge from this - the goof, the bad and the ugly...hmmmm.

Good for you for finding some motivation!

Well I haven’t quite found it yet (lol) but reading that article did help a lot. The part that really resonated....

“Consider every thought you have as a suggestion, not an order. Right now, as I'm writing this, my mind is suggesting that I feel tired. It is suggesting that I give up. It is suggesting that I take an easier path.
    If I pause for a moment, however, I can discover new suggestions.”

I am going to practice this because I think it will help a lot. There were many other parts of the article that were great too. Really changed my perspective. I needed that. I hope it will do the same for you!

The quote I liked most is “At some point, the pain of not doing it becomes greater than the pain of doing it.”

This is totally me right now. I feel worse not doing anything. I’m already starting to think about my pre-routine - what to do before bed that will make waking up to work out easy. Putting my workout clothes out so I can just slip them on, picking out my workout the night before so i start getting mentally prepared.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain thank you so very much for that article. I found it extremely insightful and helpful.

I love the articles @AustinRuadhain shares! I’ll be reading it on the train tomorrow during my commute 😊

Aww! Thank you both @Kres567 and @sunshineplace !

If you are left wanting more, Clear has an entire book called Atomic Habits, which I am currently reading.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Thursday Check-In

Calories - under
    Water - on target but missed the stretch goal
    Exercise - minute midday walk plus WiiFit free step in evening to add up to 45 minutes (my minimum)

Steps for 02/21 - 10,385

Goals for Friday
    1. Food on plan
    2. Extra water
    3. Plan, but, prep and pack food for tomorrow
    4. Outdoor walk this evening
    5. Go to bed at reasonable hour
    6. Check-in here
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Username: DaveJ_43
    Previous Weight: 198
    Current Weight: 197.8 (it's not nothin!)

Happy weekend!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    I wanna start by thanking you all for the comments.

Well Mr. Anti-Doctor went to the doctor today. To my surprise the doctor was really nice. Basically I'm on cough gels and antibiotics. With that said I still do not know what is wrong with me this time.
    To give you an idea how miserable I am, i don't want coffee. 😨

Hope you feel better soon!!!! Take it easy, especially if you don't even feel like having coffee!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Friday check-in
    Calories: under
    Water: way over
    Exercise: 45 minute treadmill walk

Well, I completed my first 18 hour fast and it wasn't that bad at all. I got a little hungry but it wasn't until I started to feel a little shaky that I ate something. The problem was that I took too much for lunch and my stomach didn't like that much food at all. So that is a good thing! Another good thing is that I've already drastically cut my artificial sugar addiction by at least 75%. Now to just see that scale start moving south! :D

I will record my steps tomorrow. :)
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/21 - 15,296

Friday check in

I'm checking in early so I stop eating. I have a planned snack (zuchini & hummis) then I'm done and calories will be under.

Water: under

Exercise: 90 min pre-vacation walk (I put my suitcase in the room farthest away from my closet and packed). The bonus is after 90 min I know which shoes are comfortable enough to wear for a week.
    40 min trying on swimsuits. That should count as a workout.

Tomorrow's plan: bake some keto crackers and pack some healthy snacks. I want to eat low carb while on vacation or at least lowish carb
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Thursday and Friday check in
    Calories both days; over
    Water; over
    Exercise; not much as rest days, 1 hour spin and weights
    Tomorrow; back to heavy cardio

Steps
    21st; 3159
    22nd; 6460
  • Kres567
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Steps
    2/21 - 15,296

Friday check in

I'm checking in early so I stop eating. I have a planned snack (zuchini & hummis) then I'm done and calories will be under.

Water: under

Exercise: 90 min pre-vacation walk (I put my suitcase in the room farthest away from my closet and packed). The bonus is after 90 min I know which shoes are comfortable enough to wear for a week.
    40 min trying on swimsuits. That should count as a workout.

Tomorrow's plan: bake some keto crackers and pack some healthy snacks. I want to eat low carb while on vacation or at least lowish carb

Your post cracked me up especially the swimsuit workout! 🤣🤣
  • Kres567
    Options
    DaveJ_43 wrote: »
    Username: DaveJ_43
    Previous Weight: 198
    Current Weight: 197.8 (it's not nothin!)

Happy weekend!

You got that right! Every bit counts!
  • broncobuddee
    Options
    End of week weigh-in reminders (forgive me if I missed it in the team message thread):

Due:

@Jactop
    @magnusMLQ
    @samuel860
    @alys_plate92
    @davors19
    @deconstructeddancer
    @dee_toronto
    @ka97
    @wbutterchip

Due Saturday:

@Buckyz22
    @digger61
    @pjmfitforme
  • broncobuddee
    Options
    End of week step count reminders (again, forgive me if I missed some updates in the team message thread):

@bethanie0825
    @AustinRuadhain
    @Wishusdonna

• dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Username: dee_toronto
    Previous Weight: 176
    Current Weight: 179
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Friday check in:

Calories - under
    Water - equal parts water, coffee, again
    Exercise - 10k steps via walking
    Goal for weekend: behave!!

I love your goal for the weekend! I need that goal too!

@Jactop I have got to remember to buy some zucchini. I forgot how good that is raw.

Friday check in....

The good....I’m checking in. Water intake was stellar and I tracked every last morsel.
    The bad...didn’t get as much activity as I would have liked but 12,896 isn’t that bad.
    The ugly...My calorie intake was way high.

Goals for tomorrow. Exercise, water, track and check in. Or as @broncobuddee put it, behave. Lol
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps this Week

Tuesday - 4011
    Wednesday - 3314
    Thursday - 4335
    Friday - 2523

My mom has been in town this past week and she doesn't get around very well. I'm back at it today! Tracking too. My weight has been edging down so finger crossed come Monday morning.
This discussion has been closed.