Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes .. Long Cardio
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

HAPPY SATURDAY!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    3/2
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minute virtual run through NYC's Central Park. That's probably the safest way to visit Central Park.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    molly3210 wrote: »
    Yes x 3, prelogged dinner, avoided free catered food at a family gathering, and was able to stay on track.

Good job!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    3/2
    1 pass day
    Exercise, yes. As out of my normal routine that it was I went to the gym before grocery store to get a walk in.
    Wouldn't have done that without this challenge.
    Calories, yes due to using my exercise calories.
    Tracked everything as best I could. Had to do a lot of baking today. I think I actually over calculated.
    Funny thing is I really didn't enjoy the cookie dough or cookies as i would have a month ago.
    I gave myself an allowance of one bite of cookie dough and one cookie from each batch.
    I didn't even do that much!
    That's progress...keep it going!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Competive drone flights are definitely not slacking, but it's sure what you love to do on a weekend!!
    Rick
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Exercise- yes
    Calories- no
    Tracking everything- yes
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @strongscarlet
    It’s hard to get outside of your own headspace when you are sick and down, but you will get through this. It’s temporary and you are committed to making healthy changes in life. Just the fact that you are still logging shows your dedication.
    UAC is all about health, taking care of yourself while you get through shingles is your health challenge this month. Keep checking in everyday, stick with us and every single one of us will stick with you.
    We’ve all heard it around MFP a million times, be kind to yourself. Speak to yourself how you would speak to someone you love.

That all being said, it’s ok to be frustrated!!! Shingles suck☹️