March 2 Sign In

Options

Replies

• KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Date: Saturday, March 2nd

Exercise Tracked In MFP: Treadmill off day, but 20 minutes of activity today
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range: Yes

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: 2 out of 7

Pass Day Count: 1

Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, unfortunately Saturdays are cleaning house days
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes!

Side note: I really appreciate people's "side notes" 😊
    HOW you reach your goals or dont reach your daily goals is just as important and helpful. Thanks!
  • akd2n
    akd2n Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    exercised-yes
    calories-no. did well until anniversary dinner and had some wine that put me over. so pass day #1 for me.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1, not a great start, but I'll get back on track.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    @strongscarlet, so sorry to hear about your diagnosis! I know that's miserable. Please don't forget to love yourself through this. Your name says it all. You are strong. You will succeed. Think of the future, even just to the end of March and how much better you're going to feel when you have chosen food as fuel and not as comfort. I'm speaking to myself as well as I tend to lean toward food as comfort. We can do this, girl! I'm watching Bringing Sexy Back on Netflix and it's really helping to motivate me toward a healthier lifestyle. https://www.netflix.com/title/81025218
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, unfortunately Saturdays are cleaning house days
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes!

Side note: I really appreciate people's "side notes" 😊
    HOW you reach your goals or dont reach your daily goals is just as important and helpful. Thanks!

I agree, thanks for adding that
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    March 2nd
    Exercise: 25 mins yoga
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes

I took the decision on this day to change my weight loss goal from 1lb a week to .5 lb a week. I think the restrictions may be behind my epic binges somewhat. I was hangry by 4pm yesterday and that extra 250 calories makes a big difference. I am already within the healthy range and want to lose less than a stone so I think this is more sustainable for me.

I gave myself a low goal also because after years of being disappointed I needed to do something different, more realistic. So in late January I gave myself a goal of 3 pounds a month. I am weighing in weekly. I believe when I weigh in tomorrow I will have finally met a goal. It is encouraging and once again giving me hope.
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    March 2nd

Tracked ...yes
    On track ....yes
    Exercise ....yes
  • strongscarlet
    strongscarlet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 Thank you very much. It’s tough feeling that pull back to wanting food for comfort after feeling so good about that change in mindset towards it as fuel. I think it becomes harder these days of not exercising, because I don’t visualize myself as needing that fuel to go workout etc.

But I do need fuel to live, and to get better. I should acknowledge that I am eating the same foods that I have been eating all along on UAT, even if the oatmeal bowl does feel more comforting these few days!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes to all. Exercise was 30-minute hike.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes did a 30 min walk then played about 20 min dodge ball with daughter and husband
    Track everything: yes
  • yellowwhistle
    yellowwhistle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    March 2nd
    Exercise: 25 mins yoga
    Tracking: yes

I took the decision on this day to change my weight loss goal from 1lb a week to .5 lb a week. I think the restrictions may be behind my epic binges somewhat. I was hangry by 4pm yesterday and that extra 250 calories makes a big difference. I am already within the healthy range and want to lose less than a stone so I think this is more sustainable for me.

I gave myself a low goal also because after years of being disappointed I needed to do something different, more realistic. So in late January I gave myself a goal of 3 pounds a month. I am weighing in weekly. I believe when I weigh in tomorrow I will have finally met a goal. It is encouraging and once again giving me hope.

You're right - it's so much better to reach an achievable goal than beat yourself up over an unachievable one. I hope you get what you want on the scales at weigh in! :smile:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    March 2
    YESx3
    2 walks, 14,577 steps
    Under by 189 cals.
    Tracked all.

Scale popped up March 1, and stayed there March 2. I’m proud that I am taking it in stride, monitoring & being more careful.