Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/9/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: 170.5
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Plenty
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Putzing around the house
    Hours slept: 10 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: OMAD, Arby’s Rueben, homemade Walmart fries, some poppers, a jamocha shake, and some girl scout cookies
    Total cals – 1990
    Total surplus – 50
    tobbbna139zh.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Today was ok…food wise it was great…stuck with OMAD, ate my little heart out, but have been SO emotional from TOM and ended up in a big fight with Ced and said some hurtful things – it wasn’t that I wasn’t truly feeling that at the time but it’s crazy hormone brain, and it’s still bothering me come Monday morning 

oav1hnfo9c5b.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/10/19
    Today’s Weight: 172
    Today’s Water Consumed: Plenty
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Grocery shopping and cleaning
    Hours slept: 10 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: 2mad – 1st meal, 2 Arby’s beef ‘n’ cheddar sammies without half the bun, some ice cream. 2nd meal, some noodlies with egg yolks and more ice cream and some cookies
    Total cals – 2257
    Total surplus – 183
    8sh8c8ptw3co.png
    rebvxde2sx6q.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Today was fine as well…Ced didn’t come over, which is just exacerbated my anxiety over the fight the day before…we texted all day, but the weather was super crappy with like 50 MPH wind gusts so driving wasn’t fun (I went out twice so I know it was rough).

5h4x6b7m6bay.png

• EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful idea, look forward to seeing your results.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    snmiglmdrfmq.png
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    3r3vp8nvz7mc.png

Thoughts: I am all caught up on my MM posts from the weekend, but am so not happy with the results. This weekend was very carb heavy and the pounds just added on. I don't know what to say at this point.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    MS March 2019

Today’s Date: 3/10/19

Weight Goal for the Month: New goal 162

Friday's weight: 170

Today’s Water Consumed: Prob not enough did take ACV

Today’s Exercise completed normal walking

Hours slept: 8.0

Description/Photo of Meals: Last night was some veggie sushi, steamed brocc, small bowl of ice cream and a few nuts.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/11/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini fast
    Today’s Weight: 174.6
    Today’s Water Consumed: Probably not enough – maybe 90 oz?
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: Maybe 6.5 hours? Yuck, was tired
    Description/Photo of Meals: Some celery and baby carrots, 1.5 cups bone broth, 2 SF popsicles, an apple
    Total cals – 239
    Total surplus – 1907

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Welp had a great convo with my babe last night so felt much better, but was up wayyyy too late and barely had an appetite. Stressful day, that might show on the scale tomorrow (not to mention that the P bloating is still hanging on for dear life)…kinda yucky production day at work too…womp womp, on to tomorrow with a brighter disposition 

vxnftpr0wf3d.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    MS March 2019

Today’s Date: 3/12/19

Today’s Exercise completed a lot of walking, about 5k steps oxmuty1vuexx.jpg

Hours slept: 7.0

Description/Photo of Meals: Last night was some a turkey avocado Sammy with some onion chips. Ate most all of the sandwich but only 1/2 of the chips.

• LadyBlanks
    Options
    233hv0d8pkcq.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/12/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini fast
    Today’s Weight: 172.4
    Today’s Water Consumed: Finally a good water day – over a gallon
    Hours slept: Give or take, 7.5 hrs
    Description/Photo of Meals: Carrots, steamed broc and cauliflower, and some bone broth. 2 SF popsicles and 23 SF gummy bears (the majority of a bag).
    8nfnnqldfoi7.png

Total cals – 389
    Total deficit - 1727

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Pretty legit day – had some cravings to snack on something mid-late afternoon but it passed by the time I got toward the end of the work day – had my usual mini fast stuff, along with another attempt at the SF gummy bears and 2 SF popsicles.

gbwwplaw3gmo.png

• LadyBlanks
    Options
    5p9105dlcct4.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    MS March 2019

Today’s Date: 3/13/19

Today’s Exercise completed a lot of walking, about 5k steps

Meal: Homemade spaghetti and meat sauce, salad with honey mustard dressing, and a few peeps :).

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/13/19
    Today’s Plan: Full Fast Day 1
    Today’s Weight: 169.4
    Today’s Water Consumed: Decent – probs about a gallon
    Hours slept: 8 ish hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Was supposed to be a full fast but ended up eating a few SF gummy bears
    Total cals – 120
    Total deficit - 1958

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Average day – a few cravings again this afternoon – the cravings starting lets me know time to back off again to 1 full fasting day a week starting this upcoming week :) No worries…I’m approaching a BMI/weight where my losses will start to slow to closer to 1 pound a week. That’s ok…as long as it starts after March! LOL

vi8gzmf6ecrj.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3/14/19
    Weight Goal for the Month 158
    Today’s Weight: 169
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Lots of meetings/Lots of walking
    Description/Photo of Meals: BBQ/1/2 bun/baked beans/salad and a couple of peeps

169 not the full two pounds i wanted but i will take a loss!!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    vclewj18izi0.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/14/19
    Today’s Plan: Full Fast Day 1
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 166.8
    Today’s Water Consumed: About normal, around a gallon
    Hours slept: 7.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Was supposed to be a full fast but ended up eating a few SF gummy bears (again LOL)
    Total cals – 104
    Total deficit - 2048

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Just a MEH day – the cravings were still there and even stronger so def backing off the fasting next week and seeing how that goes  Other than that, just a normal Thursday…OH except we had about an hour of crazy rain and storms so that way fun!

f5t8jkl7ievv.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3/15/19
    Weight Goal for the Month New goal 165
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Started spinning again (more on this in my thread) 20 mins to start not sure how many exercise calories will have to calculate.
    Hours slept: 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: sonic jr cheeseburger a few onion rings, fat free mango sherbert

169 not the full two pounds i wanted but i will take a loss!!!!!

Today’s Date: 3/16/19
    Weight Goal for the Month 165
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):Spinning again 25 mins.
    Description/Photo of Meals: Hosted a pre-st patty's day party at my house, had a nacho bar, some margaritas and a irish cupcake :) not sure of the calories but it was fun!

Today’s Date: 3/17/19
    Weight Goal for the Month 165
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):Spinning again 25 mins.
    Description/Photo of Meals: 1 slice deep dish pizza from a local place, salad, cupcake....
    a few pieces of celery and some left over guac earlier in the day

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/15/19
    Today’s Plan: Weigh In/Splurge Day
    Today’s Weight: 165.6
    Today’s Water Consumed: About normal, around a gallon
    Hours slept: 7.75
    Description/Photo of Meals: A bunch of random food at lunch like salad, the toppings from some pizza, some rogue candy LOL but my ACTUAL meal was Chicken Tikka Masala with basmati rice and naan, followed by ice cream and cookiessss - PICS!
    Total cals – 2687
    Total Surplus - 398

8dahcbvk20y1.png
    bi96l9j20dfk.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Fridays might be my favorite day of the week! Had a good weigh in, decent work day, ate my little heart out  Super happy with progress so far!

y2bdd530zqr5.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/16/19
    Today’s Plan: 2MAD
    Today’s Weight: N/A – I weighed at home but honestly don’t remember what it was LOL
    Today’s Water Consumed: Weekends are always water-filled 
    Hours slept: 10 hours AND a 2 hour nap 
    Description/Photo of Meals: Meal 1: Antipasto salad and some ice cream Meal 2: Thin crust cheese bread with pepperoni and jalepenos, dipped in “crack” ranch, some MORE ice cream with graham crackers. No pics Sat, sorry guys LOL
    Total cals – 2179
    Total surplus - 67

Your thoughts/comments on the day: My whole day was so lazy…I literally did nothing but putz around the house…my steps were sad, my effort was sad, I was happy though! LOL – just kinda chilleddddd :happy:

eh7wff81yp3r.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/17/19
    Today’s Weight: N/A – I weighed at home but honestly don’t remember what it was LOL
    Today’s Water Consumed: Weekends are always water-filled 
    Hours slept: 9.5 (this is my HAPPY amount of sleep 9.5-10 is perfect for me)
    Description/Photo of Meals: OMAD! Culver’s spicy chicken Sammy, with fries, cheese curds, diet coke, and ice creammmmmmmmmmmm (and later, in an influenced state, more SF gummy bears – they’re JUST SO GOOD!)
    Total cals – 2367
    Total surplus - 412
    2flfrerxclxl.png
    c1dkxr2dcm3d.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Guys – I did nothing all weekend *sigh* - Ced and I got into a marathon of catching up on Gotham and somehow the day just turned into doing nothing LMAO – yet again! Guys I didn’t even go to the grocery store or make bone broth :expressionless: lololol

3faen4on7z5k.png

• asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/18/19
    Weight Goal for the Month: 179
    Today’s Weight: 181.5
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): walking
    Hours slept: 6??
    Description/Photo of Meals: Terriyaki chicken stir fry, brussel sprouts, peanut noodles, a small chocolate

j8ofvvj8brhx.jpg

It was a good weekend. On Saturdays I wait until after my daughter’s art class to eat. Walking to class and back is about 1.5 miles. We then walked to the bus for another park visit, which was about another 1.5 miles round trip. The weather here is beautiful. Sunday was also a good day with lots of walking. I’m feeling better about eating home cooked meals for economic and health reasons.
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    79c26f0ehnf6.png
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    cu18ul0q48cj.png