Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Made these oatmeal blueberry cakes today from the link in the breakfast challenge. Quite tasty. nwcg3nz86onn.jpeg
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Speaking of stepping ....

I had heard of Leslie Sansone's Walking Workouts, and maybe even seen a dvd or two in a store from time to time. Is anyone familiar with her style and material?

On the weekend, I bought what I THOUGHT was a second-hand digital pedometer at the thrift store (with her branding on it) But on closer inspection, I discovered that this seems to be more like the vehicle for her Digital Downloadable products.

This appears to have come pre-loaded with:
    •energy boosting walk.amv
    •five-hundred step walk.amv
    •health booster walk.amv

With warmer weather possibly showing up by the end of NEXT month .... something that gets me burning my calories OUTSIDE for a change would expand my (anticipated) maintenance activity options. And I KNOW I would respond better to audio-guided walking and music at a suitably brisk pace better in terms of frequency and actually getting out and DOING it than "just ... briskly(?) ... walking" much the same routes around my house over and over.

I am not very into personal device type digital-anything content or apps (don't even own a "dumbphone" personal cell) and I have no current experience with any of Leslie Sansone's programs.

I am very familiar with Leslie Sansone's DVDs. I have about 30 of them. Plus I used to be a walk leader and led classes a few years back. And yes, I have the app. Love it all. Takes away excuses.😃
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Monday- 9,770
    Tuesday- 10,508
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    sue_01 wrote: »
    Please make sure it gets into the March TWA stepping record ...
    Step Challenge March

March 1---8,337
    2--4,221
    3--8,094
    4--11,842
    5--11,300

Sorry I am not sure where to put these steps

Right here is the place! Thanks
  • jugar
    Options
    @martinesther88 - no worries! I added you in the weigh-in section, and you'll just post your update here on Friday. I got your steps posted as well -- do you have a # for Sunday (March 3)? I didn't find it in the earlier posts. Thanks!
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you jugar! 😊 No i started the step challenge on monday so only had steps for today and yesterday so far.
  • jugar
    Options
    Housekeeping!

Weigh-ins are overdue for:
    @MissBeckiC1
    @LiLee2018
    @MoStacy
    @NikkiDT9211

Please post your updates here asap! Thanks :)

Due tomorrow (Wednesday)
    @Healthy67Chick
    @kkmark
    @Nicolajw00
    @offitgoes
    @Perla4686

Tally ho!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    WAISTAWAYS STEP TEAM
    This is what it looks like:

@micki48
    @astrue
    @kittu125
    @evangsimmons170
    @reflectionofme
    @sue_01
    @blackbeautysue
    @len1us
    @martinesther88
    @BMcC9

Unsure - @mari_moulin ? Are you tracking steps? Am I missing anyone? Is anyone on there who doesn't want to be?

The February team tracked 2,701,120 steps! We can beat that! The weather is getting better. I think.

Please go check on the spreadsheet and tell me if everything looks ok. I may have missed some steps postings. The are only from SUNDAY 3 March. Please post your numbers here so you can keep up and enjoy outdoing one another. The link to the spreadsheet is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uj1qTpBTlPo5T5Weqy47sOjWzXA4OPME_Fyytorsa_o/edit#gid=0 Go to all the tabs at the bottom of the screen, click on Waistaways, then scroll down until you get to the stepping team. It doesn't hurt to scroll back up and check that your weigh-ins are right, and to bask in the green glow of your success when you have a good week. Enjoy!

Yup still on the step challenge. As great as my Monday steps were my Tuesday was just pitiful.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Another cold snap started here today ....

bethos37wuo5.jpg

they saw the FB posting where he ADMITTED he lied ....

Here in France it’s started to get nice out but they are forecasting snow again next week. Fingers crossed that is all a lie. Love those cars tho. Them them the Lannister’s sens their regards!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    MARCH GOALS!

Name: Mari

Your Personal Challenge:

FITNESS: Complete 5 - 30 minute workouts this week. Any form of workout counts. 🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️

NUTRITION: Stay on or under allowed calories at least 5 days this week. 🍎🍎🍎🍎

HYDRATION: Drink 2 liters of water every single day!!!! 💧💧💧💧

SELF-CARE: Take some time for yourself and read a little each day. 📖📖📖📖

Week 1:

Sun - 💧📖
    Mon - 🏋🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Tue - 💧📖
    Wed -
    Thu -
    Fri -
    Sat -

STEP CHALLENGE:

Sun - 10,419
    Mon - 25,228
    Tue - 5,265
    Wed -
    Thu -
    Fri -
    Sat -

DAILY REFLECTIONS:

Wow I had a bad day yesterday. I absolutely over ate. I drank just enough water and that was forced. NO workout at all and spent most of my day sitting or laying on my sofa.

I had an appointment with my orthopedic surgeon and he did another round of cortisone shots on my shoulders. My right shoulder is great but this is the first time we do the left and it has not been good at all. I have been in pain since the shot. My entire arm is in pain in fact down to my thumb and I’ve had the worst headache since as well. I read up online and apparently this is a common reaction. As long as it doesn’t last longer than 48 hours I don’t need to go back to the doctor. I’ll just have to wait it out. Still sore today. I’ll try to do better with steps at least.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Bear479 wrote: »

I'm curious for those who have lost weight what did you do with your old bigger clothes. Did you let them go or hold on to them in case the weight crept back on?

I gave a lot of my stuff to my sister and to some friends. Everything else I’ve donated to the Red Cross. I have kept a couple of things that I keep as a reminder of where I started. Other things I am attached to emotionally like things my mom gave me.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I had heard of Leslie Sansone's Walking Workouts, and maybe even seen a dvd or two in a store from time to time.

On the weekend, I bought what I THOUGHT was a second-hand digital pedometer at the thrift store (with her branding on it) But on closer inspection, I discovered that this seems to be more like the vehicle for her Digital Downloadable products.

With warmer weather possibly showing up by the end of NEXT month .... something that gets me burning my calories OUTSIDE for a change would expand my (anticipated) maintenance activity options. And I would respond better to audio-guided walking and music at a suitably brisk pace better in terms of frequency and actually getting out and DOING it than "just ... briskly(?) ... walking" much the same routes around my house over and over.

I am not very into personal device type digital-anything content or apps (don't even own a "dumbphone" personal cell) and I have no current experience with any of Leslie Sansone's programs.

This appears to have come pre-loaded with:
    • energy boosting walk.amv
    • five-hundred step walk.amv
    • health booster walk.amv

Is anyone is familiar with her style and material? I saw on her website that there is a raft of other digital downloads available for sale as well.

I tend to do Leslie Sansone when I am unable to get out tor a workout. It’s great to catch up with steps and they burn a good amount of calories. I always add a mini 15 minute HITT workout at the end just to get some strength in there as well and it’s always a great workout. I have never. Ought her products. She has loads of available videos on YouTube which is what I use.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    March 5 - 10,926

I'll probably get a few more steps in before I go to bed since I'm cleaning up the kitchen and piddling around the house but I won't be on line after that so I thought I better log it now.
  • mari_moulin
    edited March 2019
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    Thank you for allowing me to join this team. My aunt @micki48 is on here and I wanted to be on the same team! I have just started back on my journey to eat healthier and move more. I am a stay at home mom to three kids, 2 doodles, 2 cats and my 7 chickens! My husband is retired Coast Guard and is now working delivering office supplies. We love it since he is home more!

He is a great support so I am extremely thankful for that.

I can’t wait to get to know everyone and have so much support and be held accountable!

☺️

Welcome!! Sorry it took me so long to do this. I am also a stay st home mom to 3 boys (14, 13, and 3. We also love animals but currently only have the one dog. I used to have chickens and rats and more dogs (love cars but I’m severely allergic) but most of my fur and feather babies have passed on. I do miss my chickens tho. I had 2 named Coco and Chanel. my Coco layer doubled tolled eggs from her first egg til her last. I do miss fresh eggs everyday. Once I get settled into our new home (next spring) I will considère getting two more girls. My rats both died from tumors. Their names were Thelma and Louise lol. And finally my old boy Shaft, my eldest as we had him before we had our first son crossed the rainbow a year and a half ago. Still incredibly heartbroken about his passing. He was the best boy ever. He was almost 16 years old when he died and I’m so happy and grateful to him for all the happy years he gave us.

So glad you’ve joined our group and our team. Thanks to your aunt @micki48 for bringing you in!! Looking forward to walking this journey with you. Hugs
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Omg seriously sorry about all the typos. Hate doing this stuff from my phone. You get the idea of what I’m trying to say lol.

Allergic to cats not cars, my coco laid double yolked eggs.

Also, forgot to mention my current fur baby Jaxon who is 5 this October.

6y3tjaa87dvg.jpeg

• Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weighing in day Wednesday
    PW: 194.6
    CW: 191.6
    Happy dance!! So pleased hard work pays off!
  • Bear479
    Bear479 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Weighing in day Wednesday
    PW: 194.6
    CW: 191.6
    Happy dance!! So pleased hard work pays off!

Nice work! I know that feels good and your so close to the 180s!
  • Bear479
    Bear479 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    xcpn5rs70x0g.jpg

I have been in a plateau since about the beg of dec but if I look at my progress since this time last year I feel a little more encouraged. The pic on the left is about this time last year and about 30 pounds heavier plus super tired from having a newborn. The pic on the right is pretty current minus the horrible cold I'm suffering now. At least now I'm getting more sleep and that makes a huge difference. Small victories!
This discussion has been closed.