TRIMSTONES - March 2019

Replies

• Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited March 2019
    mulecanter wrote: »
    pagrs581ide2.png

I don't know, should I post this to the breakfast recipe challenge? Omelette Au Poisson

That's scary! The heads are still on...the heads are still on... :fearful:
    And what is the black thing on top? :grimace:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    pagrs581ide2.png

I don't know, should I post this to the breakfast recipe challenge? Omelette Au Poisson

Thats a Sorry but NOPE, bleck!!!!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    Hey steppers, a question. What's your high water mark on steps (number) and what did you do that day to rack up that number of steps? Fitbit-free folks want to know.

The highest I ever got was about 57,000 steps. That day I completed my 2nd marathon AND did a 1 mile suicide prevention walk (was suppose to be 3 miles, but my legs were done, haha) other than that I get about 6-7,000 steps at work, then 3,000 doing 2 miles on a treadmill. when weight lifting a lot of times I will run in place between steps to keep my muscles warm, or just to star warm as its freezing out there.

I went and looked at my highest steps since the challenge started, it was 18,356. I most likely worked that day, ran on the treadmill a few miles, and quite possible went shopping as I rack up quite a few steps while grocery shopping.

Wow, that's impressive. I looked up steps per mile so it would take about 860,000 steps to cross Nebraska in case you were wondering.
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Hey steppers, a question. What's your high water mark on steps (number) and what did you do that day to rack up that number of steps? Fitbit-free folks want to know.

The highest I ever got was 55000. It was memorial day 2 years ago. One of my fellow fitbiters challenged our group to join in his yearly ritual of hitting 100K in a day. I decided to participate. Got up about 6am and began smashing out steps. I went to the park and hit about 30K, went to the gym and got on the treadmill and busted out another 20 and walked around my SIL neighborhood for another 5 before I called it quits. That was big for me but I paid for it later because I ended up having to rehab my knee🙄😖
  • Positive self talk challenge...

hqkk3wv34x42.jpg
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,636 Member
    @Loriab901 how in the world do you get in 30k steps AND work? I am super uber impressed. Because I don't work and am active most of the day doing something and I still fight to get to 10k. What kind of Fitbit do you use?

@mulecanter the most steps I've ever gotten in a day is 22k and that was working sunup to sundown getting ready for a yard sale. On a really good day, where I walk on a treadmill or do a walking workout, I'll get maybe 14k.

@Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel whew so glad I didn't have to type your whole name out lol. Bleeding stumps had me lol'ing. Now tell me how you added in the "show/spoiler" on your picture.

Does anyone have a hard time posting pictures from their phones? Mine won't post.
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    I’m up very early, and get about 6,000 in b4 work. I get another 2,000 in the morning and 2,000 at lunch time. 1-2,000 in aft. Then I don’t sit much after work, let me tell you!! I don’t do this regularly, I just have the need to beat these people on my Fitbit!!! Lol. Cray cray 😜
  • JesusGirl62
    @Loriab901 like I said I'm super impressed. Personally I had to give up doing that (trying to beat my competition). Drove me nuts. I spent hours at night just walking around my house. After a few weeks, I realized that even though I always thought I didn't have a competitive bone in my body, I really did. So I had to learn to just let it go because I couldn't keep it up. Now I just walk for me. And because I have a lady on my team that regularly walks 10-15 miles a day in preparation for a marathon and no way can I beat her. But having a Fitbit team is a lot of fun and is super motivating just to keep your steps in check!
  • Loriab901
    edited March 2019
    @Jesusgirl62 yes, I try to avoid the work week ones esp, don’t know why I said yes. 😂 but now that I’ve channeled my competitive nature towards this weight loss group I feel like I’m doing something really great for myself!
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    Eddie__Jones
    week 1
    Wednesday
    pw 274
    cw 274
  • wilsonkellies
    wilsonkellies Posts: 117 Member
    edited March 2019
    Wilsonkellies
    Week 1
    Wednesday
  • @jesusgirl62 You just type [spoiled] at the start of your image URL and then [/spoiled] at the end.
    You don't actually use the word spoiled, but you use the word "spoiler". I had to demonstrate with the word "spoiled", or else my spoiler demo would have shown up as a spoiler and would have been spoiled!
    Confused?
    Me too! :laugh:
  • STEPS
    6th March: 4,028
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited March 2019
    But having a Fitbit team is a lot of fun and is super motivating just to keep your steps in check!

Are there Trimstones Fitbit challenges? Can I be added? :flowerforyou:

This is my Fitbit user ID. https://www.fitbit.com/user/4TGG5Z

Username: SlinkyBraveHeart

To those with a Fitbit, feel free to add me! :)

• Loriab901
    Steps
    3/6 - 36,389
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    3/6 - 3466
  • JesusGirl62
    @jesusgirl62 You just type [spoiled] at the start of your image URL and then [/spoiled] at the end.
    You don't actually use the word spoiled, but you use the word "spoiler". I had to demonstrate with the word "spoiled", or else my spoiler demo would have shown up as a spoiler and would have been spoiled!
    Confused?
    Me too! :laugh:

Someone on another team said if you use the button above that looks like a backwards "p (the format button) there is a spoiler option on that button. I have yet to try either your way or the button way. I was just curious because it's so cool to hit it lol.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    kcpond

Week 1 Weigh In
    Wednesday
    Previous Weight 224.4
    Current Weight 227.4
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    Loriab901 wrote: »
    I’m up very early, and get about 6,000 in b4 work. I get another 2,000 in the morning and 2,000 at lunch time. 1-2,000 in aft. Then I don’t sit much after work, let me tell you!! I don’t do this regularly, I just have the need to beat these people on my Fitbit!!! Lol. Cray cray 😜

im that way too, but now like 3 or 4 of my fitbit friends are paraprofetionals at my work, man them ladies rack up steps at work. then one also works at boys and girls club after school where she gets tons more, she gets like 20k a day
This discussion has been closed.