April 11 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• L010
    L010 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes (Weights -40 mins ; walk-15 mins)
    Calories?: No. went a little bit over limit.
    Tracked?: Yes
    Using 2nd pass. so 2 out of 3
  • HWinCS
    HWinCS Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Under calories, over exercise goal and logged everything.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 2, tracked what I could and exercised, but ate out for dinner... and I'm pretty sure I went over, even though it wasn't by much.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 11 mins HIIT on bike plus 45 minutes Max Dance Drills plus 16 minutes mini-trampoline (making a rainbow in my Wii exergame). The music that goes with the exergame is a "reward" to hubby for putting up with the "perky drill sergeant" of the latin dance drilling.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Only my second session with the Core Cardio (dance) program. Still striving for anti-perfectionism "Average" Attitude as I rediscover mind-muscle connections and re-establish wider range of motion / more arm work. Thank you for that trick, @craigo3154 !

Hey, @MadisonMolly2017 how is the "average art work" process going?

@BMcC9
    Thanks for asking 😄
    Great! Worked on an emerging piece today & took classes Mon & Wed. Finished Monday’s piece on Tues & showed it to my art group Wed :) Tues night I sketched on my walk & after the fact realized that is a great way to create new themes for pieces or even a series. My Wed. Art teacher suggested using a journal w/nice paper for those walks/ideating/musings. I’m setting that up tomorrow :)

Average works for me, much to my surprise. It means we’re learning & growing!

You are exercising up a storm! Fantastic! Are the classes you’re using on YouTube?

First saw an info-video on my FB page .... google Figure 8 Fitness if you are curious (actual program not on YouTube, there MAY be some promo info there)

Body FX website is Home Base for this program (small collection of free samples ... if you like what you see, you can purchase access to various sub-groups one at a time, or get monthly subscription that unlocks all plus side benefits like signing up for month-long challenges, daily motivational emails, access to trainer / nutritionist advice etc.)

I only bought the Figure 8 Fitness Basics (with a set of 30 10-minutes-each Express classes thrown in as a free bonus) so far. It is core-cardio drills based around Latin Ballroom Dance competition training and moves. Two other levels of Figure 8 Fitness available, and some other programs too.

Not on the month-by-month plan at this time.

I have built a strong enough legs&general-cardio base leading up to this point that at least I don't feel "crippled" the day after (like some of the beginners on the closed FB community who are BEGINNING a weight-loss journey with this) ... but I DO feel like my arms / upper back were "well used yesterday" and just a bit sore. Once I am finally up to speed, I expect I will feel that the deep and oblique core muscles have been "well worked the day before" too.

I SHOULD take (at least) bicep and waist measurements NOW for a baseline .... but haven't quite gotten to that yet .....
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    My exercise was water aerobics for 45 minutes.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    No, boo, and nope.

Sun and beer called.

7 pass days.

I understand....that was me on Wednesday
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Thursday, April 11th
    Exercise Tracked In MFP: No, treadmill plan starts on this coming Monday
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Breakfast and Lunch, I had no clue on the smoked Italian sausage for dinner
    Within Daily Calorie Range: No pretty sure dinner killed my calorie range for the day

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal: 2 out of 7

Disqualified but still posting to develop my healthy habits : )
    Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )

• AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    4/11
    5 Pass Days
    My Niece's Sweet 16 :) Just had to throw that out there ;)

Exercise? Yes, getting it back
    Calories? Yes, with exercise
    Tracked? Yes
  • megbeveridge93
    megbeveridge93 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yes - biking 15 minutes, walking 40 minutes, biking 15 minutes
    Calories: yes - 200 under
    Tracked: yes
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,140 Member
    Options
    Y s
    Yes and under
    Yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    April 11

Exercised: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Pass Days Used: 9

My first day since Day 1 that I achieved my goals today!! I'm rather proud of myself. ❤️ Now, off to brush my teeth so that I'm not tempted to eat anything else. 😁

72nzsz6g588r.jpg
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    April 11, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Pass day 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records) - Continued Birthday celebrations with one of my sons.
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    11th April

Exercised: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,223 Member
    Options
    Using my first Pass for today.

Exercise:
    • Fitbit recorded 83 active mins. 11959 steps.
    Calories: No way of knowing if I was under goal as I ate out.
    Tracked: Yes
    Just keeping track of my pass days. I am going away on tomorrow for a long weekend and will need at least one of them. 😂
    (1/3 passes used)

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,961 Member
    Options
    Little behind but I'm still here 😌

Mini Challenge: Yes x 3
    Date: Thurs, 11th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, as follows:
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1565
    Exercise Cals: + 990
    Cals Remaining: + 625
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,036 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 11 mins HIIT on bike plus 45 minutes Max Dance Drills plus 16 minutes mini-trampoline (making a rainbow in my Wii exergame). The music that goes with the exergame is a "reward" to hubby for putting up with the "perky drill sergeant" of the latin dance drilling.

Only my second session with the Core Cardio (dance) program. Still striving for anti-perfectionism "Average" Attitude as I rediscover mind-muscle connections and re-establish wider range of motion / more arm work. Thank you for that trick, @craigo3154 !

Hey, @MadisonMolly2017 how is the "average art work" process going?

@BMcC9
    Thanks for asking 😄
    Great! Worked on an emerging piece today & took classes Mon & Wed. Finished Monday’s piece on Tues & showed it to my art group Wed :) Tues night I sketched on my walk & after the fact realized that is a great way to create new themes for pieces or even a series. My Wed. Art teacher suggested using a journal w/nice paper for those walks/ideating/musings. I’m setting that up tomorrow :)

Average works for me, much to my surprise. It means we’re learning & growing!

You are exercising up a storm! Fantastic! Are the classes you’re using on YouTube?

First saw an info-video on my FB page .... google Figure 8 Fitness if you are curious (actual program not on YouTube, there MAY be some promo info there)

Body FX website is Home Base for this program (small collection of free samples ... if you like what you see, you can purchase access to various sub-groups one at a time, or get monthly subscription that unlocks all plus side benefits like signing up for month-long challenges, daily motivational emails, access to trainer / nutritionist advice etc.)

I only bought the Figure 8 Fitness Basics (with a set of 30 10-minutes-each Express classes thrown in as a free bonus) so far. It is core-cardio drills based around Latin Ballroom Dance competition training and moves. Two other levels of Figure 8 Fitness available, and some other programs too.

Not on the month-by-month plan at this time.

I have built a strong enough legs&general-cardio base leading up to this point that at least I don't feel "crippled" the day after (like some of the beginners on the closed FB community who are BEGINNING a weight-loss journey with this) ... but I DO feel like my arms / upper back were "well used yesterday" and just a bit sore. Once I am finally up to speed, I expect I will feel that the deep and oblique core muscles have been "well worked the day before" too.

I SHOULD take (at least) bicep and waist measurements NOW for a baseline .... but haven't quite gotten to that yet .....

Thank you @BMcC9 !
    I just found this! I will definitely check this out as I love Latin 💃 Dance!

DO take your measurements if you haven’t!!
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Date: April 11
    Exercised?: Yes (walked for 20 min)
    Calories?: Yes (just under)
    Tracked?: Yes