eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Exercised: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @KCJen oh girl...…..I had not thought about other's being bothered if I post although I'm way out of the winner's circle. What I have received from this group, is like they say at the end of the month, those that are still here are winners. Like you said, I am doing this because it helps me to build healthy habits. I could just log my food in …. but without that challenge of noting to the world :) OK, UAC I could so easily get away from what causes me to live life with my bad habits. I am working to create newer healthier habits. I know all the "to-do's" but doing them is another thing. I like this challenge just for being accountable. My goal at the beginning of this month was to stay under 10 passes. Little did I know that I would lose another good friend on the 2nd, then the stomach flu that week. Life has constant curve balls. I'm having to learn to make smart choices during those tough innings. Sorry for the long ramble......please keep posting is really all I'm trying to say LOL. I enjoy seeing my fellow Chiefs fan here :)
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Krogja29 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES 200 CAL UNDER
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

Whoot whoot!!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @AbandondedKSCharger Oh I need the UAC, so I am not going anywhere, trust me. However, I can't drop off from posting when I become disqualified because it is not working for me. I will start to slack off because I tell myself I will just start again next month, so I can slack the remaining time until "next month". Which is what I did in March, and then start of April I was still in "March slack mode" which quickly lead to already disqualified in April.

I just feel bad posting when I am disqualified, however, I need to post...every day...regardless. I need UAC, and I am very thankful I found UAC :smile:
  • Rozbee1
    Rozbee1 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    9th April

Exercised: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes