Fri Apr 26th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 mins gym, 73 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 11,317

Saturday Apr 27th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, running around the house and up and down stairs to get my steps after shopping haha, 65 mins fit bit active
    Fit bit steps - 12,095

Sunday Apr 28th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 40 min gym and 1.5hr walk, 169 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 16,780

Monday Apr 29th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise -yes, 1hr yoga and home workout
    Fit bit stats - 14,636 steps & 98 mins active

Tues Apr 30th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, home workout
    Fit bit stats - 17,234 steps & 97 mins active

Wed May 1st
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, very sweaty gym lol
    Fit bit stats - 12,694 steps & 69 mins active

@Tracie_Lord, your new Fitbit is really getting a workout these days!! Look at all those active minutes!

I love it!!! you really need to invest its so good to monitor your progress :)

@Tracie_Lord, I do have a Fitbit, I have just taken it off while I am having my foot issues. I know full well I am sitting on my butt right now, and I didn't need a gadget reminding me of that!! Mine is a three year old Charge HR. I would like to upgrade when I decide to get back into moving. There was a group from here doing Fitbit Challenges. @cmhubbard92, is that still happening? Maybe Tracie, or anyone else with a Fitbit would like to join?

Yes.. I would join.

I’d also love to join tmjackson@hotmail.co.uk and my user name is Tracie.L

Thank you @cmhubbard92 😊
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    May Wk2

Fri May 3rd
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes but mainly weights as legs are shot 😂
    Fit bit stats - 4,656 steps 😕 & 41 mins active
  • Tracie_Lord
    Options
    Wishing you a fab weekend also!!! Xx.
    Wednesday, May 1st Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Net steps: 10,313

Thursday, May 2nd Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: 3 mile run
    Net steps: 13,991

I had minor ear surgery yesterday, so no workout for me today. I will try to get a walk and stay within my calories. Have a great weekend everyone!

• Tracie_Lord
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    May 3
    Pw: 203
    Cw: 201.6

At least I am going the right way and got some motivation back.
    Thank you to all who post in this group, without you I would have thrown in the towel.
    I dont have a fitbit, but do have a garmin. Anyone else here have a garmin we could connect on?

Fab loss!

Keep pushing hun xxx

I almost almost purchased a garmin they look fab
  • Tracie_Lord
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: May Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 196.8
    Todays Weight: 197.6

I will trust what I am doing, and still working on getting back in the the groove of my routine. Pushing forward and looking to next weeks weigh-in with a loss. I am not going to let this get me down!

Great attitude! You know your body, keep doing what you know is right for you and it will come I am sure x
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options

I will trust what I am doing, and still working on getting back in the the groove of my routine. Pushing forward and looking to next weeks weigh-in with a loss. I am not going to let this get me down!

Great attitude! You know your body, keep doing what you know is right for you and it will come I am sure x

@Tracie_Lord Thank you, I have to be positive or will let it derail me. There was a time I would have went on an eating binge after seeing this weight on the scale. However, today in a much better place and been really working hard and staying within calories. I had that really big lost last week with being sick so trying to get back to myself with eating and activities. Have a great weekend!

• my3boys424
    my3boys424 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Username: my3boys424
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 138
    Todays Weight: 138

I averaged 1256 calories per day. I went for 3 for mule walks and nothing. It’s so hard when you get to the end of the weight Loss journey. I’ve been here for years and can’t seem to get to my 130 goal.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Options

@Tracie_Lord Thank you, I have to be positive or will let it derail me. There was a time I would have went on an eating binge after seeing this weight on the scale. However, today in a much better place and been really working hard and staying within calories. I had that really big lost last week with being sick so trying to get back to myself with eating and activities. Have a great weekend!

Your doing real well hun, hope you have a great weekend x
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Tuesday-Friday
    Exercised: yes p90x3:yoga, eccentric lower, eccentric upper
    Tracked yes
    Under: yes
    8 glasses of water each day
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    my3boys424 wrote: »
    Username: my3boys424
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 138
    Todays Weight: 138

I averaged 1256 calories per day. I went for 3 for mule walks and nothing. It’s so hard when you get to the end of the weight Loss journey. I’ve been here for years and can’t seem to get to my 130 goal.

@my3boys424, I don't know how to help you lose those last 8 pounds. I bet, though, if you talked to an experienced trainer, they might suggest weight training. You know, adding more muscle to burn more calories doing everyday tasks. Good luck!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@jlbtnc, I never thought of that, Jennifer. You did have a big loss last week, in part due to being sick. So maybe your body was trying hard this past week to get some of that back, which resulted in your little up.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: May – week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 161
    Todays Weight: 163

:'(:'( Someday I'll get off this rollercoaster

@thedestar, yep, the ride stopped a long time ago....it's time to get off! Take @brandi_84 and @Nicoletime4me off with you! Once you get off, start walking anywhere. Anywhere but towards the kitchen!! And while you are walking, think about your why's. You got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 1

PW 135.2
    CW 139.6

The past two weeks have been crazy, birthdays, Easter celebration and mild family related drama really derailed me. Now that may has arrived I am looking to jump on that band wagon again. Sorry team
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes

@abowersgirl, well, first off, I am glad you are still with us!! The end of April wasn't kind to you, but you have been perfect in May so far!! Yes, you gained a few, but easy come, easy go, if you stay on track, right? And you are still in the 30's, so I am sure there is some relief in that you didn't cross back over into the 40's. You got this, Stephanie!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 152.6
    Today’s weight: 149.6

@murdog3t, chipping away at your Easter weekend up, I see, and back into the 40's! Nicely done, Tami!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@jlbtnc, I never thought of that, Jennifer. You did have a big loss last week, in part due to being sick. So maybe your body was trying hard this past week to get some of that back, which resulted in your little up.

@HASWLRS that was my thought, because some of those days I was under a 1,000 calories which wasn't healthy, but just could not eat, so figured body still adjusting along with a couple days really pushing to be active. Either way it all good and things will work out the right way.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, sorry for appointing you the Fitbit Challenge Group lead. I just know you are still active on there and on MFP. And I only have three of our group as friends on Fitbit.*

Existing group members:

Michael A.*, Robyn B.* And Melanie (M?). - former members of TBBT

Tami M.* (@murdog3t)
    Pam (G?) (@pkg1998)
    (AVW?) (@cossmoss15)
    (Stephanie) (@abowersgirl)
    You
    Lisa S. (me)

Interested in joining:

Tracie. L (@Tracie_Lord), tmjackson@hotmail.co.uk

Megan M. (@susanpiper57) //www.fitbit.com/user/22WC9G

@countrycreek - need more info

This is what I have so far.

Thanks, Christine.

• karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    May 3 Mini challenge

Tracked- Yes
    Under- No
    Exercise- 25 minutes walking
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May 3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    30 min strength
    64 min walk
    Steps: 12466
    Water: 88oz

My lower back injury from July is flaring up causing hip and leg pain
    I am so sick🤢 of pain 🤕
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    May 3
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    30 min strength
    64 min walk
    Steps: 12466
    Water: 88oz

My lower back injury from July is flaring up causing hip and leg pain
    I am so sick🤢 of pain 🤕

@murdog3t, so sorry to hear, Tami! Hope you can find something, anything, to offer up some relief! (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Other than the people I have already hounded about missing a weigh-in, we are just looking for @kc9agz to close out the first week of May.
This discussion has been closed.