Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

****** WEEKLY WEIGHT IN ********
    PW 188.25
    CW 184.75
    3.5lbs loss :)

Good week overall, do feel like I could have worked harder so a big loss has really spurred me on :)

The UK needs the sun back though please send us some hahaha

@Tracie_Lord, I'd say it was a good week overall...a three and a half pound loss!! I think you worked plenty hard enough!!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, May 1st Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Net steps: 10,313

Thursday, May 2nd Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: 3 mile run
    Net steps: 13,991

I had minor ear surgery yesterday, so no workout for me today. I will try to get a walk and stay within my calories. Have a great weekend everyone!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: May Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 196.8
    Todays Weight: 197.6

I will trust what I am doing, and still working on getting back in the the groove of my routine. Pushing forward and looking to next weeks weigh-in with a loss. I am not going to let this get me down!

@jlbtnc, loving your mindset! Some weeks, we can do everything right, and the scale still goes up slightly. After all, it is just a snapshot in time. Your weight could come down again tomorrow! Like you said, trust that you are doing all the right things and it will happen for you if you keep on pushing forward!!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5/2:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min walk
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Last: 247.7
    This: 247.2

It isn’t much but I was expecting a gain this week. Honestly I deserved a gain after the way I ate and drank for 4 days. But then sometime I work my butt off and the scale doesn't cooperate. I really think intermittent fasting is helping me along. Now only if I would stop ‘weekend sabotaging’ all my good work during the week, I might be much lower on the scale

@erikNJ, love your realism as you analyze this week's weigh-in. Well done an four solid days and a half pound loss.
  • susanpiper57
    Options
    5/2/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 39 minutes c25k(week 3 day 1)

Somewhere in the middle of my c25k workout, I accidentally skipped through a walk session about 30 seconds after it startes(I was supposed to walk for 3 minutes), so I just continued and started running again. I decided after the last 3 minute walk, I was going to see how long I could run for without having to stop. I ran through the 5 minute cool down, and then started the stopwatch on my phone. I ran for 12 minutes and 57 seconds without stopping. Then I finished up walking to cool down a bit! I felt really good about that!

Today I DID go and get a pedicure, and it was amazing! It was a lavender one, with hot stones and paraffin wax... now my toes look *kinda* girly for a change! The massage chair that I was in for the duration of the pedicure felt amazing as well! I also ended up getting my fingernails done as well, and I got a nice back/neck massage after I was done! I felt very pampered in there!

We also went to lunch before the nail salon. I had a buffalo chicken salad and we shared onion rings. Also, ended up making homemade pizza for dinner and everything fit nicely in my diary with a little wiggle room if I decide to have a snack!

And l was trying some of my clothes on today, and some things that used to fit me pretty horribly look pretty good now! Some jeans are too big, and even some of my shirts! I do have a Uconn shirt that I got last summer that didn't fit at all, and now does! Woohoo!

Today was just a pretty good day overall and I wanted to share!

You are rocking it! Congrats on the run, and good on you for the pampering :) Have a great weekend!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday Weigh in

May starting weight - 177
    This week - 176 🙂

@karrihowlett, there's all your hard work finally showing up on the scales!! Nice loss this week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh In:

4/26: 233.2
    5/03: 232.8

@Bradleys8299, even the small losses count, as they all add up!! Well done!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    @Tracie_Lord Nice loss!!!

thanks!!! :)
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    May Wk1

Fri Apr 26th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 mins gym, 73 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 11,317

Saturday Apr 27th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, running around the house and up and down stairs to get my steps after shopping haha, 65 mins fit bit active
    Fit bit steps - 12,095

Sunday Apr 28th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 40 min gym and 1.5hr walk, 169 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 16,780

Monday Apr 29th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise -yes, 1hr yoga and home workout
    Fit bit stats - 14,636 steps & 98 mins active

Tues Apr 30th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, home workout
    Fit bit stats - 17,234 steps & 97 mins active

Wed May 1st
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, very sweaty gym lol
    Fit bit stats - 12,694 steps & 69 mins active

@Tracie_Lord, your new Fitbit is really getting a workout these days!! Look at all those active minutes!

I love it!!! you really need to invest its so good to monitor your progress :)

@Tracie_Lord, I do have a Fitbit, I have just taken it off while I am having my foot issues. I know full well I am sitting on my butt right now, and I didn't need a gadget reminding me of that!! Mine is a three year old Charge HR. I would like to upgrade when I decide to get back into moving. There was a group from here doing Fitbit Challenges. @cmhubbard92, is that still happening? Maybe Tracie, or anyone else with a Fitbit would like to join?

Sorry I misunderstood I think you were asking about the versa a few weeks ago
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    May Wk1

Fri Apr 26th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 mins gym, 73 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 11,317

Saturday Apr 27th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, running around the house and up and down stairs to get my steps after shopping haha, 65 mins fit bit active
    Fit bit steps - 12,095

Sunday Apr 28th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 40 min gym and 1.5hr walk, 169 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 16,780

Monday Apr 29th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise -yes, 1hr yoga and home workout
    Fit bit stats - 14,636 steps & 98 mins active

Tues Apr 30th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, home workout
    Fit bit stats - 17,234 steps & 97 mins active

Wed May 1st
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, very sweaty gym lol
    Fit bit stats - 12,694 steps & 69 mins active

@Tracie_Lord, your new Fitbit is really getting a workout these days!! Look at all those active minutes!

I love it!!! you really need to invest its so good to monitor your progress :)

@Tracie_Lord, I do have a Fitbit, I have just taken it off while I am having my foot issues. I know full well I am sitting on my butt right now, and I didn't need a gadget reminding me of that!! Mine is a three year old Charge HR. I would like to upgrade when I decide to get back into moving. There was a group from here doing Fitbit Challenges. @cmhubbard92, is that still happening? Maybe Tracie, or anyone else with a Fitbit would like to join?

Sorry I misunderstood I think you were asking about the versa a few weeks ago

@Tracie_Lord, don't be sorry. Yes, I was asking about the Versa; thinking that might be the model I upgrade to!!
  • susanpiper57
    Options

@Tracie_Lord, I do have a Fitbit, I have just taken it off while I am having my foot issues. I know full well I am sitting on my butt right now, and I didn't need a gadget reminding me of that!! Mine is a three year old Charge HR. I would like to upgrade when I decide to get back into moving. There was a group from here doing Fitbit Challenges. @cmhubbard92, is that still happening? Maybe Tracie, or anyone else with a Fitbit would like to join?[/quote]

If there is a fitbit challenge group, I would love to join! I'm at //www.fitbit.com/user/22WC9G
    under Megan M.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    May 2
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 181.3
    Current- 184

I guess I’m doing the roller coaster @ mickey10111 but mind is not in my favor this week. Here lately I’m been doing my exercises and over and under my calorie deficit on some days more over lately. Not to sound self pity but my motivation has been down. I really want to give this month a break. I’ve be been in this weight range waaay to long and I don’t know what to do to break out it.

I completely understand. I've been in that same weight range for the last 5 months and I am feeling the same way.
    I cycle through having tons of motivation to feeling super hungry and having no energy. So I am not always as good as staying under or doing my exercises. I've been considering taking off a month because I feel like I am not at all contributing to the team, but I'm afraid if I do that then I'll just go straight up. Down and up seems better than just up. I don't know what to do to break out of it either.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    May 3
    Pw: 203
    Cw: 201.6

At least I am going the right way and got some motivation back.
    Thank you to all who post in this group, without you I would have thrown in the towel.
    I dont have a fitbit, but do have a garmin. Anyone else here have a garmin we could connect on?
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Thursday 5.2.19
    No to all :(
    The a/c is still broken, so we've been sitting around with popsicles and I have been drinking more soda than I should. Water is just not refreshing for me on hot days. I also pulled a muscle in my back. I groan and moan every time I make the slightest move, which meant no exercise. I'm resting up and hoping to be able to have a much better week starting Sunday.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    PW: 243.4
    CW: 241. 2

Yes, yes, and yes! 230s: I'm coming for you :) Thanks @HASWLRS for tracking all of us.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    May 3
    Pw: 203
    Cw: 201.6

At least I am going the right way and got some motivation back.
    Thank you to all who post in this group, without you I would have thrown in the towel.
    I dont have a fitbit, but do have a garmin. Anyone else here have a garmin we could connect on?

@swauters, glad you have some motivation back!! Almost a pound and a half this week!!

P.S. The champagne is nice and cold!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Thursday 5.2.19
    No to all :(
    The a/c is still broken, so we've been sitting around with popsicles and I have been drinking more soda than I should. Water is just not refreshing for me on hot days. I also pulled a muscle in my back. I groan and moan every time I make the slightest move, which meant no exercise. I'm resting up and hoping to be able to have a much better week starting Sunday.

@brandi_84, not even water with ice cubes, or lemon slices? Is it at least diet soda? You can always come up here until your AC gets fixed...we still have the heat on during the day! Do your best, but don't wait until Sunday to do it!! Hope the back feels better soon. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    PW: 243.4
    CW: 241. 2

Yes, yes, and yes! 230s: I'm coming for you :) Thanks @HASWLRS for tracking all of us.

@ForLangston, I had to double take to see who was posting a number in the low 40's!! Another great weigh-in for you!!! Look out 30's, she's taking no prisoners!!!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    End of April Weight/May Start Weight - 212
    May Week 1 - 211.4

That's us arrived on holiday and so excited for the break ☺️ Hope everyone is well. Xx

@Coral333, have a splendid holiday, Coral, and soak in as much sun as you can! Sounds like there is not much sun at home for you right now.

Thank you! You're right, no sun and very chilly at home just now so I'm soaking up that vitamin D!

5k done this morning on the beach promenade which was a lovely change of scenery.
This discussion has been closed.