Fri Apr 26th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 mins gym, 73 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 11,317

Saturday Apr 27th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, running around the house and up and down stairs to get my steps after shopping haha, 65 mins fit bit active
    Fit bit steps - 12,095

Sunday Apr 28th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 40 min gym and 1.5hr walk, 169 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 16,780

Monday Apr 29th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise -yes, 1hr yoga and home workout
    Fit bit stats - 14,636 steps & 98 mins active

Tues Apr 30th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, home workout
    Fit bit stats - 17,234 steps & 97 mins active

Wed May 1st
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, very sweaty gym lol
    Fit bit stats - 12,694 steps & 69 mins active
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @jlbtnc, loving your new profile picture! You can really see the difference that 25 pounds make!! Although the pictures are approximately a year apart, you haven't been at this for a year, far from it. How long has it taken you to lose those 25 pounds?

Thank you and no not a year doing. The first photo I was with MFP trying to get healthy and lost a few lbs and then a month later broke my wrist really bad and there went the rest of the year. I lost all my weight from this year I started January and stopped and started again in February and been going strong, I tend to be a serial starter, but finally said this is it, I am going to be more active and truly hold myself accountable.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    @jlbtnc, loving your new profile picture! You can really see the difference that 25 pounds make!! Although the pictures are approximately a year apart, you haven't been at this for a year, far from it. How long has it taken you to lose those 25 pounds?

Thank you and no not a year doing. The first photo I was with MFP trying to get healthy and lost a few lbs and then a month later broke my wrist really bad and there went the rest of the year. I lost all my weight from this year I started January and stopped and started again in February and been going strong, I tend to be a serial starter, but finally said this is it, I am going to be more active and truly hold myself accountable.

@jlbtnc, that's wonderful, Jennifer! I am glad you are making the most of 2019!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    May Wk1

Fri Apr 26th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 mins gym, 73 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 11,317

Saturday Apr 27th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, running around the house and up and down stairs to get my steps after shopping haha, 65 mins fit bit active
    Fit bit steps - 12,095

Sunday Apr 28th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 40 min gym and 1.5hr walk, 169 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 16,780

Monday Apr 29th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise -yes, 1hr yoga and home workout
    Fit bit stats - 14,636 steps & 98 mins active

Tues Apr 30th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, home workout
    Fit bit stats - 17,234 steps & 97 mins active

Wed May 1st
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, very sweaty gym lol
    Fit bit stats - 12,694 steps & 69 mins active

@Tracie_Lord, your new Fitbit is really getting a workout these days!! Look at all those active minutes!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miakelaa wrote: »
    Wednesday, May 1
    Logged food: Yes
    Net deficit: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - Orangetheory class, 30 minutes lap swimming

@miakelaa, great amount of exercise, Mia!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    4/30/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes elliptical and a lot of walking at work.

I decided to take the day off from my c25k and my ab challenge. My body is definitely feeling it. Last night I did day 1 of yoga with Adriene after my c25k and ab challenge, and it was way harder than expected! Will be doing some light stretching before bed tonight!

I think days off are important. What abs challenge are you doing?

I downloaded an app off of the play store and it's called 30 Day Challenge. There are a bunch of different ones, I chose Ab Challenge Medium 1. I probably could have done Easy 1, but I thought I would give it a shot. It is pretty difficult for me, but I think I will be able to make it through. I am on day 7.

Rest days are important, usually I make my days off (Thursday/Sunday) rest days. But, I do try to get some activity in (walking). Because I have Saturday and Sunday off this week, I am going to do an extra session of c25k on Thursday so I will not worry about not doing *as much* on Saturday.

I usually try to walk on my rest days too, great job planning your week around exercise! I think I'm going to check out the ab challenge, but I don't have great core strength and will probably start out with easy :)

I partly wish I started with the easy one, but do like that it is pretty challenging for me... I'm starting to like Russian twists over leg raises(my hip pops every time I bring my legs down :pensive: ) and I feel really weird doing the superman one. It is definitely worth checking out!

Tonight is not going to happen... work was exhausting tonight!

This is a random thought I had today, but I think that tomorrow I will treat myself to getting my nails done, and maybe even get a pedicure(first one ever) for an "job well done" as I hit my 5 month mark a few days ago...

@cmhubbard92, that is a great idea, Christine, to give yourself a reward, a non-food reward, for a job well done! (It is soon going to be sandal season, and who doesn't want to show off pretty toes!!) We are our own biggest critics; stands to reason we should be our own biggest supporters, too!!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    5.1.19 Wednesday
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 15 min beginner yoga, 20 min walking

I have started Fightmaster Yoga's 30 day beginner challenge on YouTube.

Sunday: no
    Monday: no
    Tuesday: no
    Wednesday: yes
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Loving the discussion on yoga and running apps and 30 day challenges! I am not participating in any of them, and part of me feels guilty. The other part of me is just focusing on my successes these days, and not trying to add something to the mix that might cause me to fail (by not doing it!). I have been eating at a deficit for 8 days now, and making some headway in my invoice filing at work. I did order a new workout outfit on-line and it came today. None of my workout clothes were fitting, especially the bras, so I desperately needed something new. I haven't tried them on yet, because I am afraid they won't fit, or I won't like it. I never order clothes on-line!! My foot is still sore, but only slightly, so that is promising.
    Firstly, congrats on a deficit for 8 days and I'm glad your foot is getting better!

If you have Amazon Prime, they now have prime wardrobe. Essentially, you pick out 3 or 5 clothing items that are eligible, they dont charge you until you get them, try them on and decide you want it! They only charge you for what you keep! I thought that was pretty neat!

You'll be participating in all this fun workout stuff when you're ready! :smile:

@cmhubbard92, thanks for the suggestion, Christine. My son, who lives at home, has Amazon Prime, so I should check it out.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 1 Mini Challenge

Sunday 04.28

Tracking of food: yes
    With in calories: yes
    Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes gardening / yardwork
    Steps: 12103

Monday 04.29

Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes push lawn mower
    Steps: 17746 * this is super high. I aim for 10k a day.

Tuesday 04.30

Water ozs 84.5
    Exercise: yes gardening/ yardwork/ housework
    Steps: 12174

Happy May Team! :)

@countrycreek, a great looking start to the May Challenge!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Wednesday:
    Tracking - yes
    Calories - no
    activity - no

today was a rough one. I was on my feet for most of the day and work was insane. I woke up wiped out (this is what I get for being peppy the day before lol) and i am already kicking myself for not being in bed already. The next few days is going to be rough; we're driving to ny tomorrow after work to do some work on our house there for spring cleanup. Never dull! Hopefully today is my one off day and I'll be zipping into yoga in the morning. Have a good night everyone!

@enyagoboom, it is always tough finding that balance among what we need to do and what we want to do and exercise (which is both a need and a want!). However, a good night's sleep trumps them all!! Hope you wake up well rested this morning.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    5/1
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    activity: yes, minimal but i spent about 30 minutes cleaning the bathroom. We have friends coming over this weekend so my activity this week will be all related to cleaning, yardwork and work projects. Hopefully back to the gym soom

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes

@erikNJ, it feels great, though, to have a clean house and a spruced up yard. Enjoy your weekend with friends, and then back to the gym on Monday!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday's Weigh-In Crew:

You are a large group, and you know who you are, so I am only going to remind some of you.

New to team The Big Butt Theory: @Cass_1988

Missed last Friday's weigh-in: @abowersgirl, @bethann51774 and @nordiera
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    5.1.19 Wednesday
    Exercise: yes - 15 min beginner yoga, 20 min walking

I have started Fightmaster Yoga's 30 day beginner challenge on YouTube.

Sunday: no
    Monday: no
    Tuesday: no
    Wednesday: yes

@brandi_84, that's wonderful, Brandi! Another BB doing a 30 day challenge!!
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh-in

Last week 126.4
    Today 126.6

Up 0.2 lbs. I really need to get in more exercise. Looks like we might be getting nicer weather and I will be able to get outside for a bike ride!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5/1:
    Exercise: yes 30 min walk
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN DAY

Previous week’s weight: 164.8
    This week: 162.6

I guess I’m really going for a roller coaster weight loss, some weeks I lose and some I gain... this week happens to be a loss and I’ll take it!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    4/30/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes elliptical and a lot of walking at work.

I decided to take the day off from my c25k and my ab challenge. My body is definitely feeling it. Last night I did day 1 of yoga with Adriene after my c25k and ab challenge, and it was way harder than expected! Will be doing some light stretching before bed tonight!

I think days off are important. What abs challenge are you doing?

I downloaded an app off of the play store and it's called 30 Day Challenge. There are a bunch of different ones, I chose Ab Challenge Medium 1. I probably could have done Easy 1, but I thought I would give it a shot. It is pretty difficult for me, but I think I will be able to make it through. I am on day 7.

Rest days are important, usually I make my days off (Thursday/Sunday) rest days. But, I do try to get some activity in (walking). Because I have Saturday and Sunday off this week, I am going to do an extra session of c25k on Thursday so I will not worry about not doing *as much* on Saturday.

I usually try to walk on my rest days too, great job planning your week around exercise! I think I'm going to check out the ab challenge, but I don't have great core strength and will probably start out with easy :)

I partly wish I started with the easy one, but do like that it is pretty challenging for me... I'm starting to like Russian twists over leg raises(my hip pops every time I bring my legs down :pensive: ) and I feel really weird doing the superman one. It is definitely worth checking out!

Tonight is not going to happen... work was exhausting tonight!

This is a random thought I had today, but I think that tomorrow I will treat myself to getting my nails done, and maybe even get a pedicure(first one ever) for an "job well done" as I hit my 5 month mark a few days ago...

@cmhubbard92, that is a great idea, Christine, to give yourself a reward, a non-food reward, for a job well done! (It is soon going to be sandal season, and who doesn't want to show off pretty toes!!) We are our own biggest critics; stands to reason we should be our own biggest supporters, too!!

Thank you! One of my coworkers and I just made plans to meet up for lunch, and get our nails done after. I'm still debating about if I am going to get a pedicure (I really don't care for people touching my feet), but that's a decision I'll have to make when I get there.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh-in

Last week 126.4
    Today 126.6

Up 0.2 lbs. I really need to get in more exercise. Looks like we might be getting nicer weather and I will be able to get outside for a bike ride!

You heard it here first folks....spring is finally coming to Southern Ontario!!! Holding steady, @cossmoss15. Hope you truly can get outside for a bike ride soon!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    WEIGH IN DAY

Previous week’s weight: 164.8
    This week: 162.6

I guess I’m really going for a roller coaster weight loss, some weeks I lose and some I gain... this week happens to be a loss and I’ll take it!

@mickey10111, do everything in your power, Mikayla, to break this roller coaster pattern this coming week!! Let the universe know you will not accept this status quo!! Why can't you have two good weeks in a row?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing a Wednesday Weigh-In From: @24blfn
This discussion has been closed.