HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    kc9agz
    May week 1
    Saturday
    last week 126.6
    this week 126.4

Sorry forgot to get on last night and log in.
    End of school year and the weeks get even more crazy.

@kc9agz, holding steady while you get through this crazy time. Well done!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, exercised, n under👣👣
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, May 3rd Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Net steps: 8917

Saturday, May 4th Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Net steps: 10,039

Starting Weight: 124.4
    Weigh in Sunday, May 5th: 124.2

I have 9 more pounds until I hit my pre-pregnancy weight, and 14 for my goal. I need to buckle down, because summer is coming and my shorts are still a little tight :)

I had a minor surgery on my ear on Thursday, so it was a pretty low-key weekend for me exercise-wise. I still logged, but had a couple of social activities scheduled and was over by 200-300 calories on Friday and Saturday. I'll be able to exercise more vigorously this week, and I am going to make an effort to really watch what I am snacking on and not mindlessly eat. Have a great week everyone!

@susanpiper57, a low key weekend with no exercise and social events and only a couple/few hundred over each day. Way to hold steady on the scales this weekend. Glad you can start exercising again this coming week. And yes, no mindless snacking!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@Tracie_Lord, I do have a Fitbit, I have just taken it off while I am having my foot issues. I know full well I am sitting on my butt right now, and I didn't need a gadget reminding me of that!! Mine is a three year old Charge HR. I would like to upgrade when I decide to get back into moving. There was a group from here doing Fitbit Challenges. @cmhubbard92, is that still happening? Maybe Tracie, or anyone else with a Fitbit would like to join?

If there is a fitbit challenge group, I would love to join! I'm at //www.fitbit.com/user/22WC9G
    under Megan M.
    [/quote]

@susanpiper57, I do not know how to add people to Fitbit with what you have given me above. I can add with an email address; that's how I added @Kwinnero and @Tracie_Lord. Would you mind posting your email? If not, maybe you can add me. I think my email for Fitbit is lisasebok123@gmail.com. If that's not it, I will give you my other one.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    5/5/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 90 minutes bowling plus some walking

Today was a very laid back day. Finished the night off by making a veggie bake as part of my GOT challenge! Topping it off with a little walking so I meet my goal for the day!
    6tfz3banct5p.jpg
    I failed and didn't cut the eggplant! I ended up cutting it after I had already put it in the oven. Hoping it still comes out well!

If any of you have Fitbit, and I have failed to add you as a friend, please send me a request- my link is https://www.fitbit.com/user/5P8W7K
  • cmhubbard92
    edited May 2019
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@Tracie_Lord, I do have a Fitbit, I have just taken it off while I am having my foot issues. I know full well I am sitting on my butt right now, and I didn't need a gadget reminding me of that!! Mine is a three year old Charge HR. I would like to upgrade when I decide to get back into moving. There was a group from here doing Fitbit Challenges. @cmhubbard92, is that still happening? Maybe Tracie, or anyone else with a Fitbit would like to join?

If there is a fitbit challenge group, I would love to join! I'm at //www.fitbit.com/user/22WC9G
    under Megan M.
    @susanpiper57, I do not know how to add people to Fitbit with what you have given me above. I can add with an email address; that's how I added @Kwinnero and @Tracie_Lord. Would you mind posting your email? If not, maybe you can add me. I think my email for Fitbit is lisasebok123@gmail.com. If that's not it, I will give you my other one.

I added the http: to her link and went to the mobile site and clicked add. Don't know if my request went through, though!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

under Megan M.

I added the http: to her link and went to the mobile site and clicked add. Don't know if my request went through, though!

@cmhubbard92, yeah, I still don't know how to do that. I can't seem to access my dashboard on the website anymore.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

under Megan M.

@cmhubbard92, yeah, I still don't know how to do that. I can't seem to access my dashboard on the website anymore.

That's odd! Mine works(when I actually use the website), but I prefer the app.
  • HASWLRS
    Options

under Megan M.

Yeah, the website doesn't work for challenges. You can't see that you are in one!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5/3:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 minute walk

5/4:tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes 40 min walk

5/5:
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min bike ride
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

under Megan M.

Yeah, the website doesn't work for challenges. You can't see that you are in one!

Oh, I know that part! That is the only downfall to the website. I think that seeing the challenges on the desktop site would be a great update! I occasionally reference it to see lifetime/best steps/miles(which I wish showed on the app, too!). And in this case, I use it for adding new friends.
  • miakelaa
    miakelaa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sunday, May 5
    Logged food: Yes
    Net deficit: No - About 100 over
    Exercise: No - Took a 7 hour road trip and wasn't able to workout unfortunately
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day. 168.8
    I was weighing in at 167.something most of this week so annoyed with this mornings weigh in.
    I’m so ready to get into the 150s now!

Positives at the moment. Really good week for exercise. I want to get a decent run or two in this week as have a taekwondo tournament coming up. I’m still in the heavyweight category (incredibly annoying to be in the same weight category 100lbs later). I think I’m now one of the lighter and shortest women in this so a bit terrified of sparring now. I’m going to have to try and be quicker and have more stamina so working on cardio ++.

Negatives. I’m definitely getting a bit “snacky” and having extra calories here and there. Hoping to have time today to do a proper meal plan including snacks and try pre logging again.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Sunday, May 5:

Logged: No
    Under: ?
    Exercise: Yes, at least an hour of yard work

Not a great start to the challenge for the week, but hoping to get into the “effort” category this week.
  • HASWLRS
    Options

under Megan M.

Oh, I know that part! That is the only downfall to the website. I think that seeing the challenges on the desktop site would be a great update! I occasionally reference it to see lifetime/best steps/miles(which I wish showed on the app, too!). And in this case, I use it for adding new friends.

@cmhubbard92, I use the app for adding friends, because it is easy to add friends of friends. I went to Mike's profile since he had all the Big Butts to date and I added a couple from there. Now I am just waiting for Melanie M. to accept my request and for susanpiper57 to either accept yours, (and I will add from there) or to tell me her email address, or to add me.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    5/3/19 Mini Challenge
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 40 minutes Elliptical

5/4/19 Mini Challenge
    Under: Not likely (buffet and drinks) but even though I'm not going to end up under for the day, I am way under my deficit for the week which is awesome.
    Exercise: ~2hours walking

I will try to get back to some of the posts I've been mentioned in, but I am exhausted. We have about an hour back to my boyfriend's parents house, and I'm likely passing out after we get back

@cmhubbard92, a lot of people on MFP use a weekly calorie goal instead of a daily calorie goal, so I can appreciate what you said about your deficit for the week. It may not work for the Mini Challenge, but it still gets you to your weight loss goal. As the saying goes, "there's more than one way...."
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in day. 168.8
    I was weighing in at 167.something most of this week so annoyed with this mornings weigh in.

Positives at the moment. Really good week for exercise. I want to get a decent run or two in this week as have a taekwondo tournament coming up. I’m still in the heavyweight category (incredibly annoying to be in the same weight category 100lbs later). I think I’m now one of the lighter and shortest women in this so a bit terrified of sparring now. I’m going to have to try and be quicker and have more stamina so working on cardio ++.

Negatives. I’m definitely getting a bit “snacky” and having extra calories here and there. Hoping to have time today to do a proper meal plan including snacks and try pre logging again.

@lozenger1984, I would be annoyed too if the number on the scale inched up for weigh-in day! But you seem to be taking it is stride, recongizing it for what it is, a snapshot in time. If you are still in the same taekwondo weight category as you were 100 pounds ago, that tells me that not a lot of women in that weight range even participate in taekwondo, or else they'd have more categories, but you were!!!! Your idea to work on stamina until you descend into the next weight range sounds like a sound strategy. Meal planning and pre-logging works for a lot of people, so definitely try it again! Here's to a great week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in day. 168.8

@lozenger1984, I entered your weight in the spreadsheet and I have you losing 0.9 pounds! Well done!! I thought you had gained by the way you were talking. You were just saying that you thought you would have lost more!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    May Wk1

Fri Apr 26th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 mins gym, 73 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 11,317

Saturday Apr 27th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, running around the house and up and down stairs to get my steps after shopping haha, 65 mins fit bit active
    Fit bit steps - 12,095

Sunday Apr 28th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 40 min gym and 1.5hr walk, 169 mins fit bit active
    fit bit steps - 16,780

Monday Apr 29th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise -yes, 1hr yoga and home workout
    Fit bit stats - 14,636 steps & 98 mins active

Tues Apr 30th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, home workout
    Fit bit stats - 17,234 steps & 97 mins active

Wed May 1st
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, very sweaty gym lol
    Fit bit stats - 12,694 steps & 69 mins active

@Tracie_Lord, your new Fitbit is really getting a workout these days!! Look at all those active minutes!

I love it!!! you really need to invest its so good to monitor your progress :)

Yes.. I would join.

What would be super helpful is if everyone could give me their usernames on Fitbit, or their links so I can add them. I would love to start some challenges with you all! I have friends from other challenges on my Fitbit, so I just need to make a challenge for TBBT guys/gals!

ETA: if you tell me what your names are on Fitbit, too that would help. I have a few friends with the same name, so it may get confusing!

My fitbit is I'm at //www.fitbit.com/user/22WC9G and my name is Megan M. I would love an add!
This discussion has been closed.