Exercise Shopping
    Steps: 13051

Tuesday 05.14

Tracking of food: yes
    With in calories: yes
    Water ozs: 67.6
    Exercise: Chores
    Steps: 13021

Hi Team.. I haven't been here in a few days. Life has been non stop. So I will have to call this week over.. And start fresh tomorrow. This next week is a busy one also .. we're babysitting our granddaughter <3 and our grand pups. <3 Then Saturday we picking up our new baby.. a yellow lab pup. <3 I thought about stopping MFP till things slow down like I ALWAYS do. But that isn't going help.. like it's never helped in the past.

@countrycreek, glad you decided to stick around!! My philosophy is "fake it 'til you make it" and you can't "fake it" if you are not here, which then means you can't "make it" either!! How's your new pup?

@HASWLRS I like your thinking! We saw him a few weekends ago. He was adorable with all his litter mates. We pick him up this Saturday!
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @HASWLS My Monday weigh in 166.8
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options

@countrycreek, up less than a pound, which isn't bad considering you were considering throwing in the towel!!
    Mini Challenge Sunday 05.19

Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Gardening
    Water oz 67.6
    Steps 9751

And now you are back on track, if your Sunday is any indication!! Well done!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Week 3 – 5/18 - May Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – did well over 8 hours walking, my family went to the amusement park after a Chinese auction

Sorry late, I was tired when we got home last night and forgot to log.

@jlbtnc, did you go on any rides? I haven't been to an amusement park in a few years now. At this age, would I still feel the need to go on any rides? I don't think so. And what's a Chinese auction?

Yes I got on a couple but mainly walked.
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weekly Challenge
    Day: Monday
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 min walk with Brody :)

Lots of steps today. Working on building up good habits! This week I’m trying to drink more water because I drink very little regularly.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 20
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( walk Away The Pounds 20 mins)
  • jlbtnc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Week 4 – 5/20 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – I did 1 hour and 13 minutes of waling today

Week 4 – 5/19 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – 1 hour and 31 minutes of cleaning porch and furniture, and31 minutes of walking to shop and errands

@HASWLRS sorry I missed the post the other day with you asking about what I Chinese auction is. My granddaughters school had one. It is items or baskets donated put around the a room and bags with numbers on for each item/basket (these could range from something small like tickets to large items like bikes, etc.). Plus bigger items for door prizes etc. You by tickets and go around to each items you like and put a ticket in the bag. At a certain time the sponsors hosting the Chinese auction will shake the bag and pull a ticket (this is the winner). Very popular in our area and make great fundraisers to make money.
    Are we on week 4?
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun: no
    Mon: no

Two no days only cause of activity. I tracked and stayed under calories. Sunday I just needed a rest day from the weekend. Then we have had 90 degree weather here but we didn’t get our air conditioners in yet. I cannot sleep in hot weather so I just came home from work exhausted yesterday and laid on the couch, couldn’t get myself to the gym. Cooler weather is back so I will exercise today.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Sunday weigh in:
    Previous week 124.2
    This week: 122.2

I know some of it was water weight from sodium last week, but I put in some effort this week and I’m happy:)

Congrats on a loss! You are reaching lower then my goal weight! But then again I'm 5'4".

I'm 5'0 and small boned. My pre-pregnancy weight is 116, my goal is 110. I know it sounds low, but it's right in the middle of the healthy zone for my body type :)
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Monday, May 20th Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Net steps: 12,262
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Exercise: yes – I did 1 hour and 13 minutes of waling today

Week 4 – 5/19 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – 1 hour and 31 minutes of cleaning porch and furniture, and31 minutes of walking to shop and errands

@HASWLRS sorry I missed the post the other day with you asking about what I Chinese auction is. My granddaughters school had one. It is items or baskets donated put around the a room and bags with numbers on for each item/basket (these could range from something small like tickets to large items like bikes, etc.). Plus bigger items for door prizes etc. You by tickets and go around to each items you like and put a ticket in the bag. At a certain time the sponsors hosting the Chinese auction will shake the bag and pull a ticket (this is the winner). Very popular in our area and make great fundraisers to make money.
    Are we on week 4?

We have these here and even use this as one fundraiser for our school, but we call it a raffle.
  • countrycreek
    Options
    Mini Challenge Monday 05.20

Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Shopping
    Water oz 67.6
    Steps 13231
  • countrycreek
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@countrycreek, up less than a pound, which isn't bad considering you were considering throwing in the towel!!
    Mini Challenge Sunday 05.19

Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Gardening
    Water oz 67.6
    Steps 9751

And now you are back on track, if your Sunday is any indication!! Well done!!

:)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May 20
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    3 mile Tabata jog
    30 min cardio video
    Steps:13214
    Water: 88oz
    Happy Tuesday
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories no.. I was over by under 100 but still
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I will have to either try a weigh in tomorrow, or keep it the same as last week. When I went to weigh in this morning, my scale wouldn't turn on, so I believe the battery may be gone already (after only having it for 1-2mos) I am going to have to try to find a battery at a store nearby after work.
  • jlbtnc
    Options
    Week 4 – 5/21 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – walked for an hour today

Exercise: yes – I did over an hour of waling today

Week 4 – 5/19 - May Mini Challenge (corrected wrong date)
    Exercise: yes – did well over 8 hours walking, my family went to the amusement park after a Chinese auction
This discussion has been closed.