Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 194.0
    Todays Weight: 193.4

Surprised by the lost, because struggled all week. I have to get my head back into this because starting to lose my motivation.

Week 4 – 5/23 - May Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – 36 minutes of walking

@jlbtnc, hopefully a point six loss, when you weren't expecting it, is enough motivation to keep pushing forward and get your head back in the game!! You may have slowed down, but you have not stopped!!!

Thank you, I am pushing forward with my efforts, I did some binging this weekend. Primarily healthy items just over abundance of the healthy items. I tried getting my head back in it today and over calories better yet was over everything.
    I am going to drop out of the mini challenge for now. I will continue to add my weight on Fridays and exercising yet, just stop the logging for a little bit.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 WOW! There is an amazing difference! Great job!

June 1 is my 6 month date and I have also lost approx 30 lbs. I wish I would have taken some -any- before pics.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    May 27
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Had to take a short walk for 2 reasons. 1- I needed more exercise minutes. 2- I was 19 calories over.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    swauters wrote: »

June 1 is my 6 month date and I have also lost approx 30 lbs. I wish I would have taken some -any- before pics.

Thank you @swauters ! I take a lot of pictures throughout the process! I don't take one every day, but I'm thinking it would be cool to do one of those progress video montages! Even if you haven't taken any pictures, I would recommend you take one now!!! It will be neat to look back on!

one goal for me this year is to have a substantial difference in my Thanksgiving picture! It was the picture that drove me to start this journey!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    May Final Weigh-In
    Original SW (11/26/2018): 246.0
    February (Month 1) SW: 235.5
    March (Month 2) SW: 224.2
    April (Month 3) SW: 221.2
    May (Month 4) SW: 219.1

May SW:  219.1
    Week 1:  219.1 (0.0)
    Week 2:  219.1 (0.0)
    Week 3:  218.5 (-0.6)
    Week 4:  218.5 (0.0)
    Week 5 216.2 (-2.3)

Total Loss for May:  2.9
    Total Loss Overall: 29.8

This may have been a slow month, but progress still happened!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    What do I need to do to register for the June challenge?
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

They roll us over to the next month, unless we say we want to leave 😊
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options

Thanks!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

Thanks!

@susanpiper57 you're welcome 😊 I believe Saturday is our last day for the May challenge, and they will close this thread for posting. I saw there is already a new thread for June TBBT on the main page, I just haven't posted in it yet. I currently have this one bookmarked(so I know when there are new posts) and will be bookmarking June's shortly. I tend to finish the mini challenge in the current month thread, and then roll over to the new month, so it is easier for @HASWLRS to keep track!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Options
    WEIGH-IN
    Week: Week 5
    Today: Sunday, May 26th
    Previous week's weight: 157.4lbs
    Current week's weight: 159.7lbs

I'm hoping to get back to my normal soon. You all are always in the back of my mind TBBT! Sorry for the gain!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,000 Member
    Options
    5/27/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking

I was feeling a little down this morning because of my arm(such a silly thing holding me back). Throughout the day, though, I was putting more thought into resting could just be what I need to get things going again. And then I realized:

Today is my 6month mark for my weight loss journey. I am down ALMOST 30 pounds, and the work is paying off. I feel better each day. I make better choices to keep myself full, but under my calories and accountable each day. I have made small changes that I know won't be just momentary, and I will get right back on my elliptical and my workout routine once my arm feels better. I know what I want to do and what I want to achieve. No matter what I end up doing, I've got this!

I don't have a 6mo total progress pic, as I only want to use pictures showing the same outfit(and I've misplaced my usual progress pic shirt to the laundry demons who have lost it somewhere), so this picture in the spoiler is my progress from January to now. Slow progress is still good progress!
    scngbc6odtyc.jpg

@cmhubbard92, not, it's not silly to feel down when you have an injury!! It just shows how serious you are about your fitness and weight loss journey...otherwise you would be celebrating that you now have a valid excuse to not exercise!! Congratulations on sticking with this for six months, for losing almost thirty pounds and for learning a thing or two along the way and parlaying that knowledge into lifelong habits!! And progress pics that show actual progress, as yours do.....priceless!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tracked, at calories, n 3500 steps (trying to walk as it helps to move my body). Proud of these hard earned steps🤸🏿‍♀️

@ForLangston, glad you are following doctor's orders and walking for your recovery, as hard as it may be!! Way to not surpass your calorie goal!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 194.0
    Todays Weight: 193.4

Surprised by the lost, because struggled all week. I have to get my head back into this because starting to lose my motivation.

Week 4 – 5/23 - May Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – 36 minutes of walking

@jlbtnc, hopefully a point six loss, when you weren't expecting it, is enough motivation to keep pushing forward and get your head back in the game!! You may have slowed down, but you have not stopped!!!

Thank you, I am pushing forward with my efforts, I did some binging this weekend. Primarily healthy items just over abundance of the healthy items. I tried getting my head back in it today and over calories better yet was over everything.
    I am going to drop out of the mini challenge for now. I will continue to add my weight on Fridays and exercising yet, just stop the logging for a little bit.

@jlbtnc, a mental break may be just what the doctor ordered. Some people advocate a diet break, where you eat at maintenance for a couple of weeks before getting back into a deficit. That still requires logging your food, though.
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Thank you @swauters ! I take a lot of pictures throughout the process! I don't take one every day, but I'm thinking it would be cool to do one of those progress video montages! Even if you haven't taken any pictures, I would recommend you take one now!!! It will be neat to look back on!

one goal for me this year is to have a substantial difference in my Thanksgiving picture! It was the picture that drove me to start this journey!

@cmhubbard92, what a great motivator.....to have the next Thanksgiving picture look much, much better!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN
    Week: Week 5
    Today: Sunday, May 26th
    Previous week's weight: 157.4lbs
    Current week's weight: 159.7lbs

I'm hoping to get back to my normal soon. You all are always in the back of my mind TBBT! Sorry for the gain!

@Krysless2, don't beat yourself up....you did just come off of a long weekend. Up until then, maybe your head wasn't completely in the game, but you were still losing!! So this week you had a little stumble....it happens to everyone!! A new month is right around the corner... a perfect opportunity to start fresh, with a renewed determination!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Thanks!

@susanpiper57 you're welcome 😊 I believe Saturday is our last day for the May challenge, and they will close this thread for posting. I saw there is already a new thread for June TBBT on the main page, I just haven't posted in it yet. I currently have this one bookmarked(so I know when there are new posts) and will be bookmarking June's shortly. I tend to finish the mini challenge in the current month thread, and then roll over to the new month, so it is easier for @HASWLRS to keep track!

@cmhubbard92, thank you for clarifying for everyone!
    Yes, the last day of the May Challenge is Saturday, June 1st, and we will use this thread until then. On Sunday, June 2nd we will move over to the June thread, which is up and running. Everyone who is still with us right now will automatically be rolled over into the June Challenge. If you plan to continue on, make your way over to the June thread at your earliest convenience and introduce yourself to the new team mates. If you do not plan to continue, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    May Final Weigh-In

Week 5 216.2 (-2.3)

@cmhubbard92, there's that 216 you saw earlier!! Very nice loss this week, and very nice loss total to date!! Yes, slow progress is still progress!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini challenge
    May 27
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Had to take a short walk for 2 reasons. 1- I needed more exercise minutes. 2- I was 19 calories over.

@swauters, that is awesome that you went for a walk to get those two yes's!!! Sara is shooting for the Winner's Circle this week!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    5/27/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking

I was feeling a little down this morning because of my arm(such a silly thing holding me back). Throughout the day, though, I was putting more thought into resting could just be what I need to get things going again. And then I realized:

Today is my 6month mark for my weight loss journey. I am down ALMOST 30 pounds, and the work is paying off. I feel better each day. I make better choices to keep myself full, but under my calories and accountable each day. I have made small changes that I know won't be just momentary, and I will get right back on my elliptical and my workout routine once my arm feels better. I know what I want to do and what I want to achieve. No matter what I end up doing, I've got this!

I don't have a 6mo total progress pic, as I only want to use pictures showing the same outfit(and I've misplaced my usual progress pic shirt to the laundry demons who have lost it somewhere), so this picture in the spoiler is my progress from January to now. Slow progress is still good progress!
    scngbc6odtyc.jpg

@cmhubbard92, not, it's not silly to feel down when you have an injury!! It just shows how serious you are about your fitness and weight loss journey...otherwise you would be celebrating that you now have a valid excuse to not exercise!! Congratulations on sticking with this for six months, for losing almost thirty pounds and for learning a thing or two along the way and parlaying that knowledge into lifelong habits!! And progress pics that show actual progress, as yours do.....priceless!!

Thank you so much! I am still waiting to hear back about an orthopedic visit(playing phone tag with the office). I am hoping they can squeeze me in today or tomorrow. I am supposed to return to work tomorrow, and I don't know what I will be able to do(if anything). My arm is starting to feel better, but I am still having problems with limited range of motion and moving my arm in general is still bringing me pain... it feels defeating, but still trying so hard not to let it get me down.

@cmhubbard92, what a great motivator.....to have the next Thanksgiving picture look much, much better!!

Yes! When I first saw the pictures from Thanksgiving, I was rather horrified at how much I had really gained! It jumpstarted me into making better choices!
    May Final Weigh-In

Week 5 216.2 (-2.3)

@cmhubbard92, there's that 216 you saw earlier!! Very nice loss this week, and very nice loss total to date!! Yes, slow progress is still progress!!

Thank you again! I was shocked, I had an extra .5 loss from what I had seen earlier last week, an added bonus!

@HASWLRS as always, thank you for being so supportive to all of us in this group! :flowerforyou:
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    5/27,5/28

Exercised: 10,000 step walk with the pups yesterday, P90X3 decelerator today (SO TOUGH)
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Water: 8 glasses, 13 glasses (my school doesn’t have ac so I was chugging it today)

Last week: 237.6
    Today: 235.6

Woop woop 🙌🏾
This discussion has been closed.