HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 194.0
    Todays Weight: 193.4

Surprised by the lost, because struggled all week. I have to get my head back into this because starting to lose my motivation.

Week 4 – 5/23 - May Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – 36 minutes of walking

@jlbtnc, hopefully a point six loss, when you weren't expecting it, is enough motivation to keep pushing forward and get your head back in the game!! You may have slowed down, but you have not stopped!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Pw: 201.2
    Cw: 208.6 !?
    Either my TOM is really screwing with me OR I need new batteries in the scale. I have exercised and eaten in moderation so I am having trouble believing I gained 7.4 pounds this week.

@HASWLRS not sure if you want to use this weight or roll last weeks over? On my own personal spreadsheet I am using this weight because in the long run it will even out

@swauters, biology definitely accounts for weight fluctuations, but seven pounds is more than a fluctuation!! I will roll over your weight from last week. Keep an eye on it this week, to see what it does, and we can make a judgement call on the 31st.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »

Don’t have a good feeling about tomorrows weigh in. Not cause I didn’t eat right or exercise. But I just feel like my streak eventually has to have a bump in the road.
    Fingers crossed 🤞🏼
    Oh no you dont! You are taking another brick down this month!

Thank you, this made me smile firth thing in the morning. Also, no way you gained 7lbs this week, something is off with that scale.

As for my weigh in
    Last: 244.4
    This: 244.6

I’m not upset with this. I lost weight for 9 straight weeks and the streak was broken with a tiny 0.2 lb gain. Still down over 30 lbs. Just need to keep moving forward

@erikNJ, I am glad you are not going to let this tiny blip on the scales get you down. That weigh-in is just a snapshot in time....the real picture is your nine straight weeks with a loss and your total to date over 30 pounds!!
    Side note. Mental health is just as important as our physical health, and often they can be tied together.
    I am taking this weekend to focus on my mental health. I need to disconnect from my phone, social media, the internet. Enjoy the real things in life. Date night with my wife tonight, spending the day with friends tomorrow and a family bbq Sunday.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I’ll reconnect Monday ✌🏼

Enjoy your unplugged weekend as you charge your mental batteries!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 4

PW 137.2
    CW 135.8

@abowersgirl, another fantastic loss, Stephanie! Only point six left to lose to get back to your starting weight for May!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh in

last week 126.2
    this week 127.2

Nor surprising. I haven't been to the gym all week, not tracking . . . .
    So difficult to get motivated! Hope to get out for a walk today.

@cossmoss15, only a pound up when you haven't been tracking or exercising...that's not bad at all!! Did you get out for that walk?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge Thursday 05.23

Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Housework
    Water oz 67.6
    Steps 11453

@countrycreek, there's a better day!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    5/23/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 20 minutes intermittent walking.

Going to have to suck it up and get to the drs tomorrow... I can barely lift my arm up now and am in awful pain. I was hoping it would go away 😭

@cmhubbard92, so sorry to hear that you are still in pain! What did the doctor say?

Apparently my bone is fine, but there could be a tear somewhere, causing the pain and limited movement. I was referred to a orthopedic doctor, and am waiting to hear back about an appointment... I'm out of work until Wednesday. And I'm in a sling for most of the day, so I will be just getting some walks in for the next few days. Not much else I can do ☹

5/24/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 20 minutes intermittent walking.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday, May 22 Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: Nope
    Exercise: Nope
    Net steps: 9296

Thursday, May 23 Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: 3 mile walk
    Net steps: 11,135

I haven't gotten a run in since Tuesday, and probably won't today either. I'm fighting a nasty case of mastitis, and don't want to do anything that requires a sports bra. I'll do my best to still eat under, and hopefully won't bomb the weigh in on Sunday.

@susanpiper57, sorry that your running has taken a hit, but I get it! Yes, all you can do it watch what you eat. Hope you get some relief soon. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    5/3/19: 232.8
    5/10/19: 232.6
    5/17/19: 231.4

Weigh in

5/24/19: 230.0

@Bradleys8299, fantastic, Stacey....posting a loss every week this month!! Another one point two gone!! If you can keep this streak going, you'll be out of the 30's by next weigh-in!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I’ll post weigh in by Sunday for sure. Had a health procedure n my nsv is that I’m alive n it went well. Looking forward to participating in June even tho I can’t exercise for several weeks, I will continue to track n post. Have a great weekend

@ForLangston, we are so happy to hear that you are still with us....literally!! And for the next few weeks while you are unable to exercise, you can focus wholly on your eating and solidify those good habits!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    24blfn wrote: »
    Username: 24blfn
    Weigh in week: May Week 4
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 209.6
    Todays Weight: 207.4

@24blfn, another great loss this week!! You are down five pounds for the month so far, and we still have another week left!! Congratulations on successfully turning the corner from your end of April binge. You should be very proud or yourself for not giving up this time!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 149.6
    Today’s weight: 147.4

TGIF

@murdog3t, you may have some stress in your life right now, but you are not using food for relief!! Well done on your two pound loss, and for finding productive ways to deal!
  • HASWLRS
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Missing weights:

Friday: @thedestar

Saturday: @kc9agz and @my3boys424
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    May week 4
    kc9agz
    Saturday weigh in
    last week 126.4
    this week 126.6

So basically the same and given my few extra snacks I will take it. I have gotten walks in after school most days, but the back is still very off. I am stretching, but it slow going.

I hope you all had a great week - have a good and safe holiday weekend for those in the states.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: May – week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 165
    Todays Weight: 165

No change which is a bummer but at least it's not a gain. I think I need to watch my sodium more. I can tell that I'm super bloated.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - May Week #3 (Sun the 12th to Sat the 18th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7) - 15th week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (7) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @heaz10 (6) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @jlbtnc (6*) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @susanpiper57 (6*) - improved on her Notable Effort to land in the Winner's Circle this week!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @abowersgirl (5) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @drea2011 (5) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @erikNJ (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @enyagoboom (5*) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @Krysless2 (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @miakelaa (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @ForLangston (3)
    @Nicoletime4me (3)
    @Tracie_Lord (3)
    @brandi_84 (2)
    @countrycreek (1)

We had the same number participate this week and the same number of Winners at five, only it wasn't the same five. This week, @cmhubbard92, @murdog3t, @heaz10 and @jlbtnc were joined at the top by @susanpiper57!! Congratulations to all five for an outstanding week!! Of note, Christine and Tami were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!!

* The star means close enough for a "yes" day, if not technically a "yes" day, either on calories (within 25) or exercise minutes (within 5).

• HASWLRS
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    May week 4
    kc9agz
    Saturday weigh in
    last week 126.4
    this week 126.6

So basically the same and given my few extra snacks I will take it. I have gotten walks in after school most days, but the back is still very off. I am stretching, but it slow going.

I hope you all had a great week - have a good and safe holiday weekend for those in the states.
    thedestar wrote: »
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: May – week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 165
    Todays Weight: 165

No change which is a bummer but at least it's not a gain. I think I need to watch my sodium more. I can tell that I'm super bloated.

@kc9agz, @thedestar, nice maintaining ladies, especially with a sore back and too much sodium!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Sorry I'm late this week! I'll update tomorrow!

@eatingfoodles, still looking for your update!!
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Sorry I’m so late! Was 157 this morning. It’s been a lazy week :#
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS Sorry I’m so late! Was 157 this morning. It’s been a lazy week :#

@eatingfoodles, basically a maintain.....no harm, no foul! Thanks for checking in!
This discussion has been closed.