Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 149.6
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 151.6

Almost made it back to pre-holiday weight HASWLRS. Just half a pound to go now.

I will weigh in again on 5th June and then my final one for a long time on 11th June (a day early) as I am once again on my holidays until the end of July.

@prehistoricmoongoddess, very nice loss this week!! Congratulations on getting (almost) back to your pre-holiday weight! And the second number is a four again....it looks so much better that way!!!

Okay. So here is how I think we should handle your holiday schedule. You will be part of the June Challenge until you leave for vacation. Once you leave, I'll have you removed from the official spreadsheet. Since you don't come back until the end of July, I'll have you re-register for the August Challenge, if indeed, that is your intention. I feel you'll be gone too long to just roll your weight over. That being said, if at any time you find yourself with internet, or when you come back while it is still July, feel free to jump onto the current thread for a quick update or even an unofficial weigh-in. The thread is always open to you...it's just the spreadsheet that makes it official. Does that sound reasonable to you?

@HASWLRS

Thank you. You've obviously given it a lot of thought. I would like to keep updating the thread with how things are going but I doubt I'll find any scales. I am hoping to do a lot of walking and swimming - and hopefully will come home with a good loss in July

@prehistoricmoongoddess, yeah, I assumed you weren't going to be going out of your way to find some scales while on vacation. And who knows how different a new set of scales would be from the ones you are used to? Please post updates on the thread...daily if you want to!! We would love to hear how things are going!! It would be awesome if you actually lost weight while on vacation!!

@HASWLRS

I'll keep you updated - in the meantime, I know it's not my weigh in day but I wanted to let you know I am down to 148.8!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    24blfn wrote: »
    Username: 24blfn
    Weigh in week: May Week 5
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 207.4
    Todays Weight: 207.2

Sorry, not much this week.
    Time to step up the pace and start taking this *kitten* seriously, otherwise my summer beach body will never be ready 🤭
    If I'm not below 200 by the end of June feel free to kick my butt.

@24blfn, at least it's something! You seem to be in this pattern lately where you lose nicely one week, then next to nothing the following week. This is your following week! But seeing as you are no longer satisfied with this pattern, I will warm up my best butt kicking shoes, just in case!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    PW 183.50
    CW 181.25

thanks for the comments guys I really appreciate it. Still struggling I won't lie but nutrition and exercise is my best anti depressant. Nutritionally been good this week and managed 2 days in the gym so will build on it xx

@Tracie_Lord, glad to hear you are reaching for good food and good exercise to get you out of this funk!! And seeing over two pounds lost on the scales tends to go a long way as a mood lifter!! Wishing you a great building week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 193.4
    Todays Weight: 194.0 (0.6 gain)

Looking forward to June and working off the struggles from May.

@jlbtnc, anything we can help you with? That being said, a new month does lend itself nicely to a fresh start!! (hugs)
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Last week: was a mess
    This week: 200.2
    While not where I wanted to be at the end of May, I have not been under 200 lbs in 18 years. -2.8 in may is another brick in that wall gone
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 5/31 mini challenge

Tracked-yes
    Under calories-Yes, nailed it :)
    Exercise-3 mile run
    Steps-15,671

So, for the last two days I have been up about 3 pounds since last week, which seems excessive. I've been pretty good, other than Memorial Day, and even then I didn't go crazy...I'm still on antibiotics for the mastitis, does anyone know if that contributes to water retention?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 149.6
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 151.6

Almost made it back to pre-holiday weight HASWLRS. Just half a pound to go now.

I will weigh in again on 5th June and then my final one for a long time on 11th June (a day early) as I am once again on my holidays until the end of July.

@prehistoricmoongoddess, very nice loss this week!! Congratulations on getting (almost) back to your pre-holiday weight! And the second number is a four again....it looks so much better that way!!!

Okay. So here is how I think we should handle your holiday schedule. You will be part of the June Challenge until you leave for vacation. Once you leave, I'll have you removed from the official spreadsheet. Since you don't come back until the end of July, I'll have you re-register for the August Challenge, if indeed, that is your intention. I feel you'll be gone too long to just roll your weight over. That being said, if at any time you find yourself with internet, or when you come back while it is still July, feel free to jump onto the current thread for a quick update or even an unofficial weigh-in. The thread is always open to you...it's just the spreadsheet that makes it official. Does that sound reasonable to you?

@HASWLRS

Thank you. You've obviously given it a lot of thought. I would like to keep updating the thread with how things are going but I doubt I'll find any scales. I am hoping to do a lot of walking and swimming - and hopefully will come home with a good loss in July

@prehistoricmoongoddess, yeah, I assumed you weren't going to be going out of your way to find some scales while on vacation. And who knows how different a new set of scales would be from the ones you are used to? Please post updates on the thread...daily if you want to!! We would love to hear how things are going!! It would be awesome if you actually lost weight while on vacation!!

@HASWLRS

I'll keep you updated - in the meantime, I know it's not my weigh in day but I wanted to let you know I am down to 148.8!

@prehistoricmoongoddess, I just about missed this post!! 148.8 is a new low for you!! Congratulations!! I never doubted your resolve to lose the holiday weight and then keep going!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week: was a mess
    This week: 200.2
    While not where I wanted to be at the end of May, I have not been under 200 lbs in 18 years. -2.8 in may is another brick in that wall gone

@swauters, 2.8 pounds lost in May, reaching a new low of 200.2 pounds not seen in almost two decades and Onederland just around the corner!! I'd say you are in a good place right now!! Can't wait to see what June brings you!! If I were you, I would have an engineer come look at that brick wall, because I fear it's integrity has been compromised with all the bricks you are removing!! (Whenever you mention your brick wall, I can't get Pink Floyd out of my head!!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, 5/31 mini challenge

Tracked-yes
    Under calories-Yes, nailed it :)
    Exercise-3 mile run
    Steps-15,671

So, for the last two days I have been up about 3 pounds since last week, which seems excessive. I've been pretty good, other than Memorial Day, and even then I didn't go crazy...I'm still on antibiotics for the mastitis, does anyone know if that contributes to water retention?

@susanpiper57, you are doing all the right things....you just have to trust in the process! As far as antibiotics and water retention...I have no idea!! Anyone?
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    LW: 238
    CW: 234.4

Thanks @HASWLRS for tracking us and your support!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LW: 238
    CW: 234.4

Thanks @HASWLRS for tracking us and your support!!

@ForLangston, that three and a half pound loss this week puts you at a total of nine pounds lost for the month of May. How does that sound to you? Awesome, I bet! To me that sounds like your best month ever!! Congratulations!! And it's easy to support you guys with effort like that!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PW 183.50
    CW 181.25

thanks for the comments guys I really appreciate it. Still struggling I won't lie but nutrition and exercise is my best anti depressant. Nutritionally been good this week and managed 2 days in the gym so will build on it xx

@Tracie_Lord, glad to hear you are reaching for good food and good exercise to get you out of this funk!! And seeing over two pounds lost on the scales tends to go a long way as a mood lifter!! Wishing you a great building week!!

I made a typo my CW is 180.25 sorry!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    PW 183.50
    CW 181.25

I made a typo my CW is 180.25 sorry!

@Tracie_Lord, don't apologize....it's a pound better!! Can you believe you are going to be in the 70's come June? I remember when you reached Onederland not that long ago!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 193.4
    Todays Weight: 194.0 (0.6 gain)

Looking forward to June and working off the struggles from May.

@jlbtnc, anything we can help you with? That being said, a new month does lend itself nicely to a fresh start!! (hugs)

@HASWLRS thank you, but no. It will get better, I am trying to turn things around and adding other things into the mix. Sunday starts a new week, so will have to turn this around. I have not given up, so that a good thing.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Which one do I go with? I had completed my diary and I was 21 calories over, with a 13 minute walk according to my Garmin. My Fitbit dashboard said I had 20 active minutes today and that I had a 16 minute walk and burned 91 calories. The 20 active minutes and the 91 cals burned would give me the yes's for exercise and staying under my calorie limit, but if I go with my Garmin I am 7 minutes and 21 calories short.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Tracked under n at 4780 steps👌🏿🌈
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 30
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 2 mile brisk walk)

May 31
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 20 min brisk walk)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good morning, team. It is the first day of June and the last day of the May Challenge. A kind of bonus day, if you will...it's not May but it is May, it's not June but it is June!! What are you going to do with your bonus day? How are you going to make it awesome? I am going to go to work and do some more filing.....those many invoices do NOT file themselves, and get ready for Monday when we will be doing May statements. At least I get to sit down for statements; normally I stand at work and after three or four hours, I am done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Looking for some weights to close out the May Challenge:

Thursday: @cossmoss15 and @mickey10111

Friday: @abowersgirl, @Bradleys8299, and @murdog3t

Saturday: @kc9agz and @my3boys424
This discussion has been closed.