5/24/19: 230.0

Weigh In

5/31/19: 232.2
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh in

Last week 127.2
    This week 127.8

Moving the wrong direction!

@Bradleys8299 and @cossmoss15, today's the first of June, ladies. Time for a fresh start! Time to begin reversing these little "ups" on the scales! You got this!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good morning, team. It is the first day of June and the last day of the May Challenge. A kind of bonus day, if you will...it's not May but it is May, it's not June but it is June!! What are you going to do with your bonus day? How are you going to make it awesome? I am going to go to work and do some more filing.....those many invoices do NOT file themselves, and get ready for Monday when we will be doing May statements. At least I get to sit down for statements; normally I stand at work and after three or four hours, I am done!!

I am going to forget I even have my job for this one day and enjoy life.
    Me and my wife are going to spend the day in Atlantic City. Gorgeous weather today. Walk the boardwalk. Get a frozen cocktail and stare out into the ocean. Enjoy each other and life.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good morning, team. It is the first day of June and the last day of the May Challenge. A kind of bonus day, if you will...it's not May but it is May, it's not June but it is June!! What are you going to do with your bonus day? How are you going to make it awesome? I am going to go to work and do some more filing.....those many invoices do NOT file themselves, and get ready for Monday when we will be doing May statements. At least I get to sit down for statements; normally I stand at work and after three or four hours, I am done!!

I am going to forget I even have my job for this one day and enjoy life.
    Me and my wife are going to spend the day in Atlantic City. Gorgeous weather today. Walk the boardwalk. Get a frozen cocktail and stare out into the ocean. Enjoy each other and life.

@erikNJ, that's beautiful, Erik!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 5

PW 135.8
    CW 136.8

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. I gained but I am kind of confused to why because I have been really good and have been exercising. I am just summing it up to weight fluctuations
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 5

PW 135.8
    CW 136.8

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday. I gained but I am kind of confused to why because I have been really good and have been exercising. I am just summing it up to weight fluctuations

@abowersgirl, that sounds reasonable....chalk it up to normal fluctuations and keep on doing what you are doing!!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I'm not going to be able to weigh in on Monday as off on holiday today. I'd be happy to use last week's weight if that's possible (which is the same as I weighed today) or skip a week?
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    May week 5
    kc9agz
    Saturday weigh in
    last week 126.6
    this week 126.8

Still basically the same again this week and I still had a few too many extra snacks. I have gotten walks in almost every day this week and darn it the back is still sore. Stretching helps a bit but sitting is definitely not good.

I hope everyone had great week -on to the next with better results for me. Thinking positive!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I'm not going to be able to weigh in on Monday as off on holiday today. I'd be happy to use last week's weight if that's possible (which is the same as I weighed today) or skip a week?

@lozenger1984, Laura, I'll just transfer your weight over from last week. Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy your holiday!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    May week 5
    kc9agz
    Saturday weigh in
    last week 126.6
    this week 126.8

Still basically the same again this week and I still had a few too many extra snacks. I have gotten walks in almost every day this week and darn it the back is still sore. Stretching helps a bit but sitting is definitely not good.

I hope everyone had great week -on to the next with better results for me. Thinking positive!

@kc9agz, positive thoughts being sent your way!! Hope your back heals soon!!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under n 30 minute walk💪🏿
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/30/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking

5/31/2019 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: Yes, 25 minutes walking

6/1/2019 Mini Challenge
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking

Update tomorrow when I get a chance
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    May 31
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Saturday june 1
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    My husbands birthday today amd the tradition in our house is that birthday person picks where to go for lunch or dinner. My husband picked bar food at a local tavern. Since he has been sober for 17 years, it was an unusual pick but thats where we ate. Do you know how hard it is to find healthy food at a bar and grill? So I gave in and had a rueben, then came home for cake and ice cream. Logged it all and was 700 calories over! 700!! It was already dark outside so i headed for the gym and did some treadmill "hills" for over an hour to get those calories off. Tired and going to bed.

Tomorrow starts the June challenge and I plan to lose morw than in May.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    May 31
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Saturday june 1
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    My husbands birthday today amd the tradition in our house is that birthday person picks where to go for lunch or dinner. My husband picked bar food at a local tavern. Since he has been sober for 17 years, it was an unusual pick but thats where we ate. Do you know how hard it is to find healthy food at a bar and grill? So I gave in and had a rueben, then came home for cake and ice cream. Logged it all and was 700 calories over! 700!! It was already dark outside so i headed for the gym and did some treadmill "hills" for over an hour to get those calories off. Tired and going to bed.

Tomorrow starts the June challenge and I plan to lose morw than in May.

Wow. Both your husbands sobriety and your effort to go to the gym after are big inspirations. Breaking down that wall brick by brick!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 125.4. Sorry guys, antibiotics are messing with me. See you in June!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    It has been a rough couple of days. I have been feeling a little defeated and annoyed with my weight. I have been working hard, exercising and started a fasting schedule but seem to still be seeing no loss or plateauing. I am exhausted with trying, especially constantly watching all the boys (5 of them) eat whatever they want plus some and not gain a pound while here I am, working hard knowing that if I indulge it will be 4 straight days of damage control just to end at a plateau. I joined another group on MFP (UAC) AND I am hoping that this will give me a better idea of what I might be doing wrong (or at least how often cheat meals happen) and maybe add a little perspective. I know I am not perfect and I know I could do better with my off days (or however often I have them) it's just super difficult when you are around so many 20 year old males...it makes my weeks seem longer (food wise) and my cheat meals not as frequent (although I know I have them more often then I should) what I am trying to say is I am half confused (because healthier options are always my first option) but at the same time I understand that given I am dealing with my last 10 pounds or so, i need to be patient and it will take longer than all my weight loss combined.

I am still looking forward to June and hoping for a better month and trying to stay positive. I just needed to get this little rant off my chest.

For this week:

Sunday yes
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday no
    Saturday no

(Being defeated did not help me at all but I am getting back on track and ready to go)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 4
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 147.4
    Today’s weight: 150.8
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May 31& June 1