Weigh In Mon 27th May - Sunday 2nd June

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    SW: 201lb (01 Jan 19)
    GW: 140lb
    LW: 165.6lb
    CW: 164.6lb (-1lb)
    OL: -36.4lb

A really tough week this week - a bad cold followed by a tummy bug followed by a different type of infection. Weight skyrocketed but I think it has now come back down.

Got two lovely dogs staying with me this week and they are hyper so probably going to get me some extra NEAT points.
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    wobblemcwobbleface Posts: 93 Member
    Options

Got two lovely dogs staying with me this week and they are hyper so probably going to get me some extra NEAT points.[/quote]

What breed ? - enjoy the walking - it is really nice to tale them out ad very therapeutic as well. I walk my old boy (as per picture but he is older) every morning , we see the same walkers , chat and enjoy the changing scenery. Our other dog is 3 and very lively so walk her mainly evenings and weekends as she has a longer walk

• wobblemcwobbleface
    Options
    morning all

Feeling slim today as MS was kind to me this week. In fairness the loss is really over 2 weeks as last week was zero but hey

so

SW 221
    GW 189
    LW 204
    TW 201
    overall 20lbs

so happy with that - I am now focusing on the 189 which is 13st 7 but once there will revaluate where to go - realistically I reckon another stone (to 175, could be more but I might start to look too old and haggard.......) but need to see what that looks and feels like.

wobble on all and good luck with your weight ins for those of you who haven't yet

Well done to Amskinner - 1b is good - think that is pretty much what I am averaging as well

W
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 212.3 lbs
    TW: 211.7 lbs
    Variance: -0.6 lbs
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    prehistoricmoongoddess wrote: »
    SW: 170lb (28th Nov 2018)
    TW: 149.6lbs (29th May 2019)
    GW: 126lbs

• amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @JustinHeasman you have done really well to put on so little weight in what must have been a very distressing time.

Welcome back, I'm sure you'll do your mum proud.

• 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,875 Member
    Options
    SW: 163 (01/10/18)
    SW: 154.2 (05/20/19)
    GW: 135
    LW: 154.0
    TW: 151.2
    OL: -3.0

Starting to see a glimmer of hope on the scale. The week wasn't the best but I'll take the loss and keep chugging along. Just 1.3 pounds to get into the 140's which would be nice to see again! Best of luck to you all :)
  • tonadayuu
    tonadayuu Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    SW: 70.4 kg/155.2 lbs (November 2018)
    GW: 55 kg/~121 lbs
    LW: 65.0 kg 143.3 lbs
    TW: 64.9 kg 143.1 lbs (-0.1 kg/-0.2 lbs)
    Overall Loss: 5.5 kg/12.1 lbs
  • eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    SW: 195lbs
    GW1: 150lbs
    LW: 174.5lbs
    CW: 172.5lbs

-2lbs
  • rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good day all!! Hope everyone’s week has treated them well!

Here’s this week’s stats

SW:162 lbs- Oct ‘18
    GW: 113 lbs
    LW: 119.8 lbs
    TW: 119.4 (-.04 lb)
    OL: -42.6 lbs

You guys should share before and after pics, or even current pics for those just joining (welcome)! Instagram seriously keeps me motivated with before and afters (the real ones anyway!)
  • caninetrix
    caninetrix Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SW: 205.6 (7 March 2019)
    GW: 130
    LW: 197.4
    TW: 191.6 (-5.8)
    OL: -14

Very very happy with today's weight. I've been able to make it to the gym regularly this past week, did a 5k (just walking) on Monday, and yesterday did yard work after the gym. Back to work on Sunday so my active time will take a hit but I'm still going to be working at it. I'm really hoping to be in the 180s by next weigh in. Hope everyone enjoys their day! :)
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    You guys should share before and after pics, or even current pics
    A current...I am NOT the one with the nice hair :(
    3ynelt8cgmha.jpg

• jennycully
    jennycully Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SW: 77kg / 169.7lbs
    GW: 70 kg / 154lb
    LW: 77kg / 169.7lbs
    TW: 76.7kg / 169lbs (-0.3kg, -0.7lbs)
    OL: (-0.3kg, -0.7lbs)

"Slow and steady wins the race" :smile:
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    You guys should share before and ...

And a old "goal" weight shot "pre-relapse." Again, I am NOT the guy with the nice hair. :wink:
    8d5ck032his2.jpg
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    Options
    well done Chris - good effort - course sounds a nice route - mountains to beach and your weather looked kind.

You are making me think again about running - I stopped as I found it all a bit too much in the end and the last run I did not enjoy and wondered why I was doing this again,but my running partner has recently started again - 10K runs (I find them exhausting as you have to run faster !). I would need to start from scratch as doubt I could run a mile at present but you are a siren calling

W
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 145 lbs 5/26/19
    CW 144.2 lbs 5/31/19 (-0.8 lbs)

Total weight loss: -49.8 lbs!

Glad for a loss! Haven't exercised much this week, but, I've been busy cleaning/purging my house to reduce the stress of so much stuff. It's amazing how much stuff can fit into a drawer, a closet, or under the bed. So far, I've completed my clothes and the kitchen. On my way to minimalist living.
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    On my way to minimalist living.

Hey that's great. Over the last couple of years I've done little bouts of dealing with all my stuff. I still don't feel 'finished' dealing with everything, but I have to admit just having less makes me feel more calm and happy in my home. Keep at it!
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    10K runs (I find them exhausting as you have to run faster !).

I agree, in some ways they are about the hardest to run. So, run one. Make sure to insist on having your favorite treat (beer, pastry, haggis, whatever) and friends, and insist on it being a beautiful course. Do the run, cause that is going to suck, but make everything and everyone around it great. Memories will remain of the good stuff about it, and the suckage part about it will fade.

• wobblemcwobbleface
    Options
    [quote="chris_in_cal;c-43788501 Do the run, cause that is going to suck, but make everything and everyone around it great. Memories will remain of the good stuff about it, and the suckage part about it will fade.

[/quote]

yeah I know - the suckage bit (the run) was a been a bit painful the last run I did and no amount of this is great was.... anyway time to move on and revisit, I think as I loose weight It may be easier to run, I like to tell myself when I run that I am running like a gazelle, a fat gazelle....but you can't have everything

W
This discussion has been closed.