Weigh In Mon 13th - Sun 19th May

Options
tinkerbellang83
tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
Please check you are posting in the correct week.

If you are new, please check out Page 1 of the Intro/FAQ thread

Feel free to drop into the General Chat thread for chat weight loss and general stuff.

and for newbs you can find the monthly progress reports here showing month to month weight variance and your progress from start weight to goal (where info has been given in your posts).

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    SW: 246.3 lbs (27 Feb 2017)
    GW: 146.3 lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 214.8 lbs
    TW: 213.4 lbs
    Variance: -1.4 lbs
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    awe, my scale (withings) and mfp aren't syncing up right now due to some bug. My morning weigh-in didn't register in MFP, but that is what it is.
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    SW: 201lb (01 Jan 19)
    GW: 140lb
    LW: 168lb
    CW: 168lb (no change)
    OL: -33lb

Gah! My first week with zero weight loss. Trying not to over-react and restrict myself further.

I ate out several times last week and although I was quite confident in my calorie logging it may be that it was quite an underestimate, or it may be water retention, or the fact I've had to move my scales every day to use the floor space. Trying to just ignore the numbers and keep going (but as I'm sure you can tell I'm finding it a struggle).

Here's to a better week next week 🤞
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    wobblemcwobbleface Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Morning all

So this week

SW 221
    GW 189
    LW 206
    TW 204
    loss -2
    Overall -17

So happy with that - , MS was kind to me this morning (perhaps she has hacked this account and saw that I was going to take her battery away) - I didn't even have to move her around the floor (although still did).

amskinner87 - keep the faith and your chin up. The scales do vary a lot so it will be better than you think, the loss is never a linear thing and some weeks are better than others.

Have a good week everyone and wobble on

best

W

• tinkerbellang83
    Options
    SW (1st Dec 2016): 255.7lbs
    SW (1st Dec 2018): 229.3lbs
    Weigh In Info
    LW: 238.5lbs
    TW: 238.6lbs
    Variance: +0.1lbs

This week has been a little better, stressful stuff going on at work has dropped off a bit so I am not stress eating as much. I really want to try and get back on a consistent losing trend, I just need my mind to stick with it.
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    Options
    [quote="tinkerbellang83;c-437290
    I really want to try and get back on a consistent losing trend, I just need my mind to stick with it. [/quote]

You can do it you are doing well and are an inspiration to us on the forum be kind to yourself

W
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    I really want to try and get back on a consistent losing trend, I just need my mind to stick with it.

You can do it you are doing well and are an inspiration to us on the forum be kind to yourself

W

Thanks @wobblemcwobbleface I am mindful of being kind to myself, but also of not making excuses for myself, it's a slippery slope :smile:

• rachelatlas1
    rachelatlas1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    SW: 162 lbs
    GW: 113 lbs
    LW: 122.2 lbs
    TW: 121.2 lbs (-1 lb)
    OL: -40.8 lbs

Hope everyone has a great end to their week!
  • caninetrix
    caninetrix Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SW: 205.6 (7 March 2019)
    GW: 130
    LW: 201.6 (2 weeks ago, I missed last week)
    TW: 199.8
    OL: -5.8

Yassss!! Barely made it, but hello one-derland. :) Yesterday started a six-week challenge at the gym I go to. So far this year challenges haven't been my friend, but this one has weekly weigh-ins and that is what I think will keep me on track. Also there is a meal plan and they make it easy, if it's not on the plan then it is not allowed. So I can't justify a little snack of something I shouldn't and can say "no" easier when everybody at work is ordering lunch. And there is a $1000 win at the end that I really want. Grocery shopping and meal prep tomorrow so I am all on track. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great week! :)
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    caninetrix wrote: »
    Yesterday started a six-week challenge at the gym I go to.

What are the details? I want you to win $1000. Maybe we can help, for instance what days do you weigh in? Do you prelog your meal plan in MFP? What other rules or condition are there to win this thing?
  • caninetrix
    caninetrix Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yesterday started a six-week challenge at the gym I go to.

What are the details? I want you to win $1000. Maybe we can help, for instance what days do you weigh in? Do you prelog your meal plan in MFP? What other rules or condition are there to win this thing?

Thanks for the support! This is through my kickboxing gym, we have to go to that gym at least 3 times a week (I'm planning on adding a couple more at least), take pics of our groceries we buy and our food prep once it's done, and we will have one of the instructors as our coach you might say, someone to check in with. Our weigh ins are supposed to be the last day of the week that we work out so I am going to ask for Fridays. We also are doing a fat scan at the beginning and end. We are using MFP and if we get to a point where we aren't losing or toning, etc they said they might check out what we have logged to see where there could be changes (all that macro stuff I don't always understand). The meal plan that they gave us is kinda restrictive, but at the same time I think I'm going to be full all the time. For instance, I might want ranch dressing with my salad but that's not allowed, or carrots as a snack but that's not allowed. But we have 3 meals and 2 protein shakes a day. Calorie-wise that is comparable to what I have been doing when trying to eat well, but it seems like a lot to fit in my day otherwise. But I'm glad to see it this way. I know that whether I am eating well or not I tend to eat way too much or way not enough. I don't have a very good balance on everything, especially that macro stuff. I'll let you guys know how I feel about it as the days go by. :)
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    I will weigh in next Wednesday. I've been on holiday and put several pounds on but it's coming off rapidly so must be water weight.
  • wobblemcwobbleface
    Options
    SW: 205.6 (7 March 2019)

And there is a $1000 win at the end that I really want. )

hey good luck with that - that would be great to win, I can't do the kick boxing for you unless it is in a slow tai chi type of way...... but you have our support - you go girl

W
  • MegansMom2011
    MegansMom2011 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Y1 SW 194 lbs 2/12/17
    Y2 SW 179 lbs 1/4/18
    Y3 SW 150 lbs 1/1/19
    GW 125 lbs
    LW 143 lbs 5/10/19
    CW 143.8 lbs 5/17/19 (+0.8 lbs)

Total weight loss: -50.2 lbs!

I have been super busy this week and not making the best choices because of it. But I'm more aware of my food triggers, including when I'm eating because of my mood and not because of actual hunger. So, I suppose that's a small NSV for the week. Hoping to be at 142 by June 1 still.
This discussion has been closed.