Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Whats your current motivation for losing weight?

12Sarah201512Sarah2015 Posts: 1,058Member Member Posts: 1,058Member Member
Mine is that i still look pregnant..., two years later

Replies

• MoonkoiiMoonkoii Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I'm going to Japan in 3 weeks and really want to be slimmer than I am now! Also, I just want to feel pretty and confident when I go to parties and hang out with my prettier and thinner friends.
  • ZB1110ZB1110 Posts: 64Member Member Posts: 64Member Member
    I miss my cloths. I really want to wear the clothes I fit into just a 2 years ago. Plus I miss my muscles under the fluffy layer.
  • cayenne_007cayenne_007 Posts: 314Member, Premium Member Posts: 314Member, Premium Member
    We're headed to the beach in 42 days............. I'm super self conscious in bathing suits anyway. I want to be as toned and thin as possible by the time we get there. I couldn't even tell you the last time I had a vacation and haven't hung out on a beach in many many years. I HATE feeling frumpy and looking like a white beached whale.
  • midsummer174627midsummer174627 Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    Clothes!!! Got down to goal, bought a bunch of stuff, then couldn't maintain and now it's all tight :disappointed:
  • cayenne_007cayenne_007 Posts: 314Member, Premium Member Posts: 314Member, Premium Member
    I'm getting old and I dont want to look old

Exactly!!! I still mentally think I'm late 20s.... and just not ready to deal with looking my age if it can be avoided.
  • canadjinehcanadjineh Posts: 4,858Member Member Posts: 4,858Member Member
    @MissMag23, just confirming that you mean cellulite (the dimply looking skin on thighs) and not cellulitis - which is a skin infection that can be life threatening. If it is red & painful cellulitis get to your doctor fast. :/