July 13 Sign In

Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,767 Member
    Yes yes y yes.
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Pass Day 2

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 30-minute walk.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Haha. Nope. Over by about double my goal. We had a birthday party/camp out for a family members birthday. So much yummy stuff. I did do great at my portions and skipped a lot of the condiments/halved the cheeses but the foods themselves were just very calorie-laden (homemade crunch wraps, pasta salad (s), cake, etc) And then for lunch it was Buffalo Wild Wings for a friends birthday.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, though I had to guess/use restaurant info for some of the dinner stuff.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • MadDuck62
    MadDuck62 Posts: 159 Member
    7/13/2019

Exercise: Yes, 16 minutes of walking my dog and 120 minutes of dancing.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

Today was a difficult day to track because I ate all my meals out, but I was under no matter how you would count it. I've been creating some nice deficits and it's starting to show on the scale. Monday is my starting weigh-in for the Christmas Challenge and it's going to leave me with an easier goal for the 24 week challenge (I want to be ~295 lbs by Christmas). I'm also going to be going off my diuretic because my blood pressure is under control. It's a good thing for my health, but it wreaks havoc on tracking my weight. We'll see how it all turns out.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 40 min water aerobics
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? I failed to add my water aerobics in to Fitbit last night so mfp numbers look off but in reality I was under just a small bit.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank yes

@MadisonMolly2017 congratulations on the scale and nsv victory!

@MadDuck62 good luck with your Christmas Challenge! You can do this!!

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked for an hour
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Pass #4 for Saturday. What a week! Next week i have two dinners planned out with friends, i need to watch it.
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    edited July 2019
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES, but had to count some of my exercise calories
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

@MadisonMolly2017 congratulations! So much great news!

@jan110144 What amazing results! Congratulations!

Power washed again today and cleaned carpet, so that wasn't exactly very fun, however, hubby and I watched The Incredibles 2 movie tonight and that made me feel like a kid! Hope everyone's Sunday is lovely!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 So happy you were pleased with 1.8 pounds down and new clothes/shoes! It's nice to have those step by step accomplishments to keep us motivated. Hoping you are feeling better soon. Thank you, also, for your concern about DH.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    2x yes

4 no
    9 yes

1. May 22 yes 9 no/31
    2. June 22 yes 8 no/30