July 3 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• Liza_271
    Liza_271 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hil331115 wrote: »
    @dancefloortragedy i believe any type of physical activity is acceptable. I dont always have time to do what would be considered typical exercise but definitely count cleaning around the house, yard work, playing in the pool, etc. Anything where you are not just sitting around.

Whaaaaat?! I've only been counting actual workouts lol. Oh well I'm not gonna take back my used passes or it'll give me an excuse to slack off more haha

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @GoodNPlentyMore, you can edit up to an hour after you post. There is a small gear in the upper right area of your post. If you click on that and then click on edit, you will be able to edit your post. If it's within an hour and you don't see the gear, refresh the page and then you will. Hope this helps.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 I salute you for still logging; i haven't managed to find that discipline yet to log when I'm way over, but want to get there!

Thank you @kilobykilo !
    I’ve tracked everything I’ve eaten since Sept 25, 2017. I sincerely wanted the data. I reasoned that if I track all, I will actually get to eat more (as I overestimate when I guess.) I also came to a deep understanding that eating counted regardless of my tracking or not.

You can do it! It actually gives you more control❣️
    jan110144 wrote: »
    @evangsimmons170 Hope you are feeling better soon.

@MadisonMolly2017 ymYou've got this! . 2 pounds is nothing and will go away quickly. For struggling with not feeling the best. You've done wonderfully.

@jan110144 Thank you so much❣️I am proud of not going haywire AND I took a walk July 4th - sincerely hoping I’m on the mend!!
    @MadisonMolly2017 I just saw your July 1 entry about going to the ER by ambulance. Sounds scary and stressful. Hoping you continue to feel better, and this vacation is an enjoyable one. You deserve it!

@goldthistime Yes, it was, but I’m doing well now! Yes, we are thoroughly enjoy lying our vacation! Thank you so much for your message❣️
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    7/3
    1st Pass Day

Exercise? yes, very nice bike ride
    Calories? No
    Tracked? No, quit tracking when I knew I was going over. I don't normally do that, but I did this time.
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!

Exercise turned out to be a NSV because the indoor pool where I like to swim was closed for repairs and the suggestion was to check out the outdoor pool.....so I did! Great 45 minutes of lap swimming as the heat of the desert dissipated in the late afternoon. It was glorious.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (lawn mowing)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES