How much weight to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I lost 11.4 kg/25 lb in 7 months.I just went for my check-up with my doctor.My over all health is good but I'm low on Vitamin D and Zinc and I've been losing hair for a month now.
    I have 4-6 kg/ 9-13 lb to get to my goal weight of 48-50 kg/ 105 -110 lb/ BMI 20.
    I don't mind losing weight slowly and I try to eat healthy too.
    👩🏽‍🔬👨🏽‍🔬A check-up is a good idea so you know for sure you eat right while follow keto/ low carbs WOE.x 💓
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Malimalai wrote: »
    I lost 11.4 kg/25 lb in 7 months.I just went for my check-up with my doctor.My over all health is good but I'm low on Vitamin D and Zinc and I've been losing hair for a month now.
    I have 4-6 kg/ 9-13 lb to get to my goal weight of 48-50 kg/ 105 -110 lb/ BMI 20.
    I don't mind losing weight slowly and I try to eat healthy too.
    👩🏽‍🔬👨🏽‍🔬A check-up is a good idea so you know for sure you eat right while follow keto/ low carbs WOE.x 💓

@Malimalai

So glad your check-up was good!!! That's great!!!!

We take a B12 and a D vitamin sublingual under the tongue, so they go straight to blood stream. They work well. My boyfriend quit taking his prescription D and started the sublingual tablets.

He had fibromyalgia partly due to D deficiency.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @Emmapatterson1729 ,After the doctor see my blood test results, she rec-commented 25 mcg of Vitamin D3,1000 IU , 25mg of Zinc and 1000 mg of Magnesium for me to take daily for 3 months.I get enough of other vitamins and minerals from foods .I already bought vit D capsules so I have to stick with them, thanks.x
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Malimalai wrote: »
    @Emmapatterson1729 ,After the doctor see my blood test results, she rec-commented 25 mcg of Vitamin D3,1000 IU , 25mg of Zinc and 1000 mg of Magnesium for me to take daily for 3 months.I get enough of other vitamins and minerals from foods .I already bought vit D capsules so I have to stick with them, thanks.x

@Malimalai

That's still good, get those levels up!! Capsules are fine!! Wow, that's a lot of magnesium!! ;)
  • EelkoDoesKeto
    EelkoDoesKeto Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started at 126.8 kg (280 pounds)
    Aiming for 90kg (200 pounds).
    Thats a total loss I want of 36.8 kg (80 pounds)
    Have lost 3KG (6.6 pounds)
    33 Kg to go (73 pounds)
  • Susabella627
    Susabella627 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started on Feb 24th at 245lbs
    My first goal weight was to get out of the 200's which I hit in the end of June.
    July has been a slow month, but I have lost 50lbs to date and I am currently trying to figure out my Ultimate goal weight. I am still considered overweight by the BMI standard calculator and would have to lose about 25 more pounds to get into the "normal" category. I get my physical in the fall, will have blood work checked and discuss ultimate goal weight with my Dr.
    Just want to say I love reading about everyone's journey and each and everyone of you have been and continue to be an inspiration to me!
  • Jessimom2
    Jessimom2 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Starting weight on keto: 242 (March)

Current weight: 196

Hoping to get down to 130. I’m 5”8’ and that is a 20% body fat. Not sure it will happen. But trying to see if that will help with sucking in lose skin I’m sure I will have. I’ve read that is the percent body fat that can get rid of lose skin naturally. If it works I plan to gain a little back and stay between 140-150. Just so I can have an easy daily calorie goal lol. Plan to track on MFP and stay Keto or low carb for life.
  • rich41n
    rich41n Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW: 294
    CW: 272
    1st GW: 220
    Final GW: 190
  • BlancheandSmooshyface
    BlancheandSmooshyface Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I still have over 100 pounds to lose. :(
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    I still have over 100 pounds to lose. :(

You can do it!!!
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have almost 60 to go... I haven't been sticking with keto for a couple months at least. Honestly, since before going back to school last summer :'( I'm done and in a nice job now but I always have a reason to overeat and overdrink in New Orleans... I was slim before I got here LOL! Tomorrow is day 1 again for me
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    cgcrutch wrote: »
    I have almost 60 to go... I haven't been sticking with keto for a couple months at least. Honestly, since before going back to school last summer :'( I'm done and in a nice job now but I always have a reason to overeat and overdrink in New Orleans... I was slim before I got here LOL! Tomorrow is day 1 again for me

I don't know if I could live in New Orleans and not drink!!! When I lived down there, I drank like a sailor on leave!! ;)