1171819202123»

Replies

• jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Day: the struggle was and is still real today. Went to dinner, made healthy choices. I even passed up my usual 3 to 4 white Russians and went with ice tea. Tough, but gotta be done. Tomorrow is a big festival. Gonna be tough.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday July 26:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I wanted chips tonight but I had salad! Going to bed so I don’t ruin it.
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Today was rough! Ordered my mom a steak for her birthday from my fav place Texas Roadhouse, and I didn’t get anything bc I already hit my calories and tomorrow is weigh in (technically today cause it’s past 12am).

Luckily though, tomorrow is my “cheat” day where I only cheat with one meal instead the whole day. Needless to say, I’m getting steak, mashed potatoes, and their delicious bread and butter. 🤤
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @jwall309~ Yeah!! A loss. 👏🏽 I know you want to lose faster. You are doing great and are approaching this in such a sensible way that you will keep you losses OFF! :) We’re going to have an AWESOME AUGUST!
    @lovethyneighbor~ I hate when I get that attitude. I do good all day and then at night . . . UGH! So, let’s do our best to pick ourselves up. Dust off this awful feeling, and CARE about ourselves. Care what we put into our bodies. Care about how we feel. Care about the energy we want. Care about what we tell ourselves, because WE DO CARE!! 🤗
    @jupdyke~ Wow! 👊🏽 You did it!! Good job.
    @skullsandskeletons~ Amazing!! You’re doing so good. Fabulous Friday!
    @MADDIESMOMMY6611~ Great self-control. Good job!

Me… another day down the tubes. :( I started out strong, then my triggers hit and I didn’t have the energy or fight in me. But today is a new day. I’m going to do my best. Tomorrow is weigh-in. I know I can’t undo all the damage I did this week in one day. But I’m hoping it will get my mind and body right back on track. I hate to think I’ll start the month out with a gain, AGAIN! Ugh! That’s not the captain or person or yo-yo life I want. If it is to be it is up to me. So I better get my mind right! Have a good day. Be mindful and present in your choices.

@perla4686 - @ajaia2001 - @JamieD328 How ya doing? You have been posting all week and nothing for Friday day/night. Just reaching out because your posts help me!! HUGS
  • johicks
    Options
    @bhlavac5560 - We haven't heard from you in two weeks. Are you still out there?
    @JammyPea - Please post week #4 weigh-in (Mon)... Thanks.
    @Fivepts - Do you have a week #4 post for July, before you head to Turkey. Or is it too late?

• wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in July 27
    Pw 156
    Cw 154.4
    Finally going the other way
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Maddiesmommy6611
    Week: 4
    WID: Saturday
    PW: 195.8
    CW:194.8
  • johicks
    Options
    @wander216 - wooohoooooo!!! Yeah, you!
    @MADDIESMOMMY6611 ~ Awesome loss!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @perla4686 - @ajaia2001 - @JamieD328 How ya doing? You have been posting all week and nothing for Friday day/night. Just reaching out because your posts help me!! HUGS

I've fallen off the wagon big time and not feeling great :'(
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    @johicks Just had a kinda off week. Was getting on to do a daily though. Haven’t tracked and my weight has fluctuated more than usual with bloating, but we are camping for kids music camp again, so by dark I will have at least 15k steps (drum instructor probably thinks I am crazy for walking in and out of class so much). Calories are probably okay with the extra exercise, which on top of walking includes swimming. I thought it would be a leisurely tubing trip until I got caught in weird dead spots and had to pull kids with me.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday July 27:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over (but under maintenance)
    Exercise: no

I guess July is a wrap! I had my chips tonight but I don’t feel guilty. It’s all about balance. See you in the August thread! Thanks @johicks for inspiring me and being an awesome leader!
  • johicks
    edited July 2019
    Options
    My Saturday... was fair. And my weigh-in will reflect how bad my week was with me being indulgent and binging. BUT! I'm happy to report that my head is getting back to its rightful place. :) Yeah!!!

@Perla4686 ~ One step at a time to get back on track. Yesterday I focused on what I could and NOT everything. So I focused on journaling. I didn't exercise and I didn't eat all that great. And then I revisited my goals. And made a plan for this week, this month, and the rest of the year. But! I am only focusing on today!! One day at a time. We are in a new month.. NEW beginnings. We're learning how to get MORE good days vs bad days each month. Slowly, but surely!! Shake it up and shake it off. Today, July 28th... starts our August challenge!! Let's do it! TODAY!

@JamieD328~ :) Thanks for checking in. Glad you are at music camp and getting in those steps and swimming! I need to get in a swim soon!! Enjoy your week.

@skullsandskeletons ~ Superb Saturday! Yes... balance and moderation! Drink a little extra water today to rid the body of the sodium from the chips. :) And thanks... it's nice to hear, especially when I was a little down on myself. But I'm good now.

July is a wrap. The weekly reports will be posted and then this thread will be closed for further posts. But you can always come back to read/review if there was something in July you want to reread.
This discussion has been closed.