WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I went to my friend's this afternoon and brought the new yarn - one is just loops that you "weave together" to make a hat or whatever. The other is a thick yarn you "crochet" with your fingers. I was hoping she could feel the loops and at first that seemed to be the case. She stuck her fingers in the loops and liked the texture. But trying to use both hands became very frustrating because the sense of touch just isn't there. And being blind made it that much more frustrating. BUT she is a stubborn woman and told me she would keep trying and will wear the hat she makes to church when it gets cold! Her caretaker promised to help as much as possible.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if I will have time to get on here tomorrow except to post my weight. I ended up being out until 9pm! I had so much fun even though it wasn't what I expected at all. I will catch up with everyone at some point. My niece and her 3 kids are coming at 11 tomorrow and I have to get out early and shop. I will check in when I can.

@nstephenson01 Safe travels!
    @ljdanny Nice loss! You have really been working hard so I think this time you will get past the 5lb mark! I know you can do it. You know it is going to be hot if New Hampshire is supposed to get to 100s. I think the pool is the place to be Lol! I hope the new color for the room they are happy with. Ugh! I am sure in the end it will look great though!
    @pacsnc6 I didn't even think about her sense of touch not being very sensitive. Maybe if she can relax and take her time, with the caregiver's help, she can do it. It was very kind of you to try to instruct her, I am sure that was difficult.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • Moarrein
    Moarrein Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for Thursday:
    Food: logged and under (had a candy for sour trout and watermelon before bed)
    Water: 2 l
    Exercise: 60 min walk + 10 min strength +17 min stretching + 180 stairs
    Steps: 12784

My actual loss for this week is not 2.5, but 1.2 lbs (because I didn't use my own scale last week). I even like this loss better, because I don't like losing too fast.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    I had a really fun day yesterday. Unfortunately I am paying for it today because I need to finish up getting ready for my guests to arrive around 11 am! Got to go but will try to check in later. I had a good day yesterday for the most part.

@Moarrein Nice loss!! Nice day yesterday-you do awesome with working working out. You seem to be doing well with eating too so I am not surprised you are down!
    @cyndiesstuff I will check in to add the weights even if I don't have time to comment.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Friday WI
    PW: 156.6
    CW: 156.6

No change..but that's much better than a gain!!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Daily check in for Thursday
    Food not even close to plan
    Water 80 oz
    Exercise 2- 30 minute walks
    Steps 13882

was a tough day yesterday. so many clients. all happy for me but are concerned what is going to happen to them. my boss is not working today, of course. I have one more week here. I ate my way thru yesterday. I am trying not to beat myself up about it. I have to change this all or nothing thinking. so much stress right now.

What would Corinne tell you to do? Eating through stress isn't going to help the stress. In fact it creates more stress as you have the guilt of eating added on. Although your clients are concerned, it's their fears not yours. Don't take ownership of it, after all you are leaving for a reason. Your boss is a jerk and gets paid too much money to be doing nothing. Maybe the clients can eventually leave that branch and go to another one? But it's up to them to make a change. Make sure you spend some time listening to the podcast today!!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Thursday Check In

Food - almost on plan
    Water - great
    Exercise - 11,000+ steps and some quick yoga

My food plan was a little off. I think the plantain chips are creating cravings in me. I think they are too carby for my body so I will back off them starting now (they are all gone). I did maintain this week, so I really know how much I can truly eat and not gain weight LOL!! But, back to losing again, I am almost back into the healthy weight range...1.6 lbs and I'll be there!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Julie8468
    Pw = Cw = 139.8
    No change, surprised it went back down to what I had last week, it was up higher all week.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    pacsnc6
    Friday weigh in
    week 3
    pw: 164
    cw: 163.5
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @lennoncpa you have fun!! I hope you get some rest. and we will work on that gain when you get back. time to start planning girl!

@Mrsbell8well lovely bra. so feminine. and I think you would be a great blogger. but the new in thing is podcasts. kinda like blogging but just speaking the words instead of writing. or lots of people do both!! it is going to be an exciting time for you!

@hope002 you are gorgeous lady! that place your at looks amazing. where is it? ohh never mind, I read your next post. british Columbia. wow that is beautiful.

@nstephenson01 well at least it is going in the right direction. I know you wanted more but you keep working at it and it will happen exactly when it is suppose to! the beck diet solution can be an eye opener. look at the new nancy go. you are planning ahead. that is wonderful. you have learned so much and have accomplished great things. be proud today and pat yourself on the back.

@carlsoda awhhh, thanks hubsters!! I am glad you didn't give up. from what you say it makes you feel so much better. is hubby doing the whole 30 too? and mmmm I love orange chicken! and funny, I have thought about becoming a life coach. but I am really wondering if it is just a fad.

@sleepymom5 and maybe what you need to spend some time journaling in you new journal about is why you don't care at the time. I am working thru the same thing. and mistakes like eating the cookies are a valuable learning experience when you spend the time to figure out what your faulty thinking was that made it ok to eat them. only then will you be able to figure out how to change it for good. keep working. it's hard. we have thought like this for a very long time. we have had 4 applications. I don't know where they are in the process and I may not know.

@ljdanny nice loss girl. I am happy dancing for you. no and you don't "ALWAYS" lose 5 then gain 6. be careful what you say to yourself your brain will try to make it come true. and I get it was your reality in the past. but you have changed this time. this time you are going to do what it takes and not quit until you get there. lol and the kids changed their minds about the color. ohhh I have so been there sister!!

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @pacsnc6 awwhhh I am so happy she is going to continue to try. I think it would really help her with her dexterity to try and master this. ohhh yea girl. look at you with the loss this week. happy dancing on the ceiling!!. you had a great week. keep that up!!

@Moarrein I am really dancing all around! look at you go girl. nice loss. 1.2 pounds is perfect!!

@sleepymom5 phew! I am doing the happy dance a lot today! super happy the scale went in the right direction! good job. keep working your plan girl. and no worries, the boss is a no show today so I have nothing to do. I will try to keep up with the pace you set!!

@lenka1 ohhhh yes! another loss. good job how have you been doing? I miss hearing from you.

@carlsoda maintains are good and yes that is better than a gain. now me and you next week are going to get a loss. kay? and your right eating thru stress won't help the stress in fact it creates more cause now I feel like crap physically too. and thanks your right. I will find a pod cast that helps lift me up! this is a great time in my life. I don't want to crowd out the good feelings with stress eating. I will just feel the stress and enjoy the ride cause I know this is part of Gods plan for my life. this job was not healthy for me, it was one of the major contributors to my compulsive overeating. it stops here. and I am seriously considering going no sugar and no flour. I think I just may be an addict and those are my choice drugs. when I eat them I can feel the uneasiness. I don't know still thinking.

@Julie8468 hey girl!! maintains are good. how are you doing? really miss you checking in with us. I know you have been struggling. smile lady! it looks good on you.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Friday WI
    PW: 156.6
    CW: 156.6

No change..but that's much better than a gain!!

ummm..... are you sure about your numbers? I have last week as 145.6???

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    uahpz5k6xjwa.png
    37mtmdyvijre.png

you can also use this model backwards. start at the bottom and think about what are the results you want. work backwards up the thought model. this is a proven strategy. it shows you what you have to think in order to make it your results a reality. give it a try. journal about it. spend some time with your thoughts.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    dwyl7x5735lk.jpg

late weigh in
    @Barbb1557

Todays weigh ins still needed
    @carlsoda
    @hkfleming
    @hope002

Saturday's weigh ins
    @DananaNanas
    @kirsten11872
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone & TGIF!!!! I hope you are all doing well! I have not been on her much, just been busy. I fell off the wagon most of the week, but got back on track yesterday. Leaving for Vegas on Wednesday, so I will make the best of the time I have before I go, but nowhere near where I wanted or thought I would be.

I have dinner plans with the girls tonight, so I am eating lightly all day so I can accommodate for tonight, but I am still going to try to eat lightly tonight as well. I am hoping by some miracle I do not have a gain tomorrow, but as of right now I am up some. We will see
    tomorrow.

I will still be in Vegas next Saturday, so I think I am going to do my WW weigh-in on Wednesday and that is when I will post my weight on here as well. Let me know if that is ok @cyndiesstuff @sleepymom5

Have a great day & weekend! I will try to catch up with everyone's posts soon! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.