Just glad I didn’t gain!
    3 pounds down this month! No worries!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,213 Member
    Options
    THE BIG HEADS UP!
    Let's get these in so we can close the month by the end of tomorrow:
    FRIDAY remaining weigh-ins:
    @kx7003 (not sure if you're there for the end of this month or just for August! also not sure which day - let me know!)
    @leni1us
    @martinesther88
    @visiri
    @BMcC9

HEADS UP FOR SATURDAY!
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @Terytha
    @SueSueDio
    @Loriab901

If you are part of the STEPS team - get in as many numbers as you can!

Thanks all - it has been quite the month of JULY! I will make an update for the green challenge and the steps ASAP. It is my first time as "owner" of the spreadsheets for August, so I am a bit pressed right now, but I am sure I will get a system together for the next time. Meanwhile, GO TEAM GO! We have done well and will continue to have each others' backs. Step in and help your teammates ANY time. Or ask for help. Or make us laugh. You are fabulous!
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Usename~martinesther88
    PW~149.6
    CW~148.8
    Steps 7/27~8,061
    7/28~6,208
    7/29~9,500
    7/30~6,300
    7/31~6,038
    8/1~7,200
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 8/2~12,168
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Week: August Week 1
    Weigh in Day, Friday
    PW: 167.7
    CW: 168.2

I knew it was not going to be good but I stepped on the scale anyway.

By the way, is our August site going to be up soon? I'm placing my August weigh in on July's cuz I don't have anywhere else to post it.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Steps for Friday: 5729
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Saturday
    Week 5
    PW 200.4
    CW198.8 Yay!

0djbso1ajud2.jpeg
  • jugar
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    Weigh in Day, Friday

I knew it was not going to be good but I stepped on the scale anyway.

By the way, is our August site going to be up soon? I'm placing my August weigh in on July's cuz I don't have anywhere else to post it.

In our crazy challenge, July still is happening until midnight today! First August weigh-ins begin tomorrow. The new chat IS up, though, so head on over!
  • jugar
    Options
    @micki48 - YOU DID IT! no celebrating with calories, now... ;)
  • micki48
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @micki48 - YOU DID IT! no celebrating with calories, now... ;)

😄😄I know!!!! Yay! And I get to take two rings off my mini goal card. It was mostly bringing my calories down. I’ve had weeks with more steps and no loss. Hopefully, I’ll take another ring off next week!

I didn’t see the August thread for us. I saw other teams, just not Waistaways always. Is there a delay?
  • jugar
    Options
    The August chat is up - just often does not appear unless you hit "show all". Here it is directly:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10757612/waistaways-team-chat-august-2019/p1?new=1

PLEASE post Friday and Saturday weigh-ins HERE not there. Thanks! And STEPS! Catch up time...
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well done @micki48 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
    Looking forward to August with Team Waistaways. I have fallen behind in my motivation and tracking during July but I’m back and I know I can get back to where I was before I stopped tracking.
  • jugar
    Options
    kx7003 wrote: »
    Looking forward to August with Team Waistaways. I have fallen behind in my motivation and tracking during July but I’m back and I know I can get back to where I was before I stopped tracking.

it is GREAT to have you back - and you will TRACK and MAKE THIS HAPPEN! I have you down for Friday weigh-ins, but when you re-signed up, you said Sunday. Which do you prefer?
  • jugar
    Options
    Since it is the LAST weigh-in of the month, and we want everyone in there - I get to NAG early!
    q2kiw8i7pbf9.jpg

OVERDUE:
    @FLAWLESS_K
    @Blackbeautysue
    @visiri
    @BMcC9

DUE TODAY:
    @evangsimmons170
    @matthewsfive
    @Terytha
    @SueSueDio
    @Loriab901
  • micki48
    Options
    kx7003 wrote: »

Thanks!! We’ll all help each other. I know you can do it. I have a big goal for this month after a 3-THREE month plateau!!! I was still doing this thing too. But, I can’t give up because I know what will happen if I do. So it’s about small victories and being patient. I’ve lost a lot of weight fast before and it didn’t stay off for long. I’ve learned so much more being on this team and getting older. I do see real lifestyle changes. I have never been great at dropping weight in the summer. I know that about me. But I have often started in August and been successful. So here’s to a new month and moving a little further down the road to a healthy weight.

Cheers to August 🎉🥂
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day, Friday
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    sorry I copy and pasted and then edit for my info but hit send to quickly, please disregard the above info as you can see its not mine. Resending
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    August Week 1
    Saturday
    PW 207.4
    CW 207
  • jugar
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    August Week 1
    Saturday
    PW 207.4
    CW 207

This is JULY WEEK 5 - just to keep things all straight!
This discussion has been closed.