Off-Topic Discussion

Options

Replies

• papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Cheese is good too! Sometime I'll be making a sandwich or eggs and think maybe I should leave the cheese off to save on calories then I coome to my sense and add the 14 grams.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    we need a button for lol :)
  • Ccricfo
    Ccricfo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Perfect!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    gewel321 wrote: »
    3ts35tp7gfyw.jpeg
    Thought this was funny and fitting my day today!

• psychod787
    Options
    lol... sorry meant to say... oh yes! LOL
  • Ccricfo
    Ccricfo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Denver Broncos!
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Go Bucs!....Errrrr are we now the X Patriots?
  • emmyjaykay
    emmyjaykay Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    @TheLastMrBig Haha, skol Vikes! There's a very specific experience that comes with being a Minnesota sports fan that involves just enough success to get your hopes way up and then having them totally crushed in a truly horrific way.
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Stand back everybody....Lions fan here. Talk about dismay and heartbreak...
  • psychod787
    Options
    I'm stuck with the Jags... yeh..😩
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Steelers here
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    Falcons :neutral:
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    da Bears....more dismay and heartbreak....year after year.....decade after decade......
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    this is why I'm very happy that I'm not into sports whatsoever and thus don't have any favorite team in any sport, whether it be American football, soccer (football to the rest of the world), baseball, hockey, basketball or any of them.

Though when I first moved to western PA in 2004, my coworkers were appalled when they asked me who my favorite football team was and I told them I didn't have one as I wasn't interested. (you don't know how fanatical Pittsburgh Steeler fans are until you live in that area lol) I was told that made me a default Steelers fan. I told them that hey, not having any interest in football at all was still better than being a Browns fan, right? :grin:
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,327 Member
    Options
    this is why I'm very happy that I'm not into sports whatsoever and thus don't have any favorite team in any sport, whether it be American football, soccer (football to the rest of the world), baseball, hockey, basketball or any of them.
    Same! I have never been a sports fan. Here in Montana people are pretty polarized about our college teams - the Bobcats or the Grizzlies - but even though I went to UM, I just don't care.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Montana?....I have never known anyone from Montana!....

We live for Football and Hockey!...Go Bucs and Bolts!....we had season tickets to the Bucs games for over 25 years...we kept them when we lived in the Keys and when we lived in Las Vegas...tickets were at a premium and always easy to sell if we couldn’t go...my husband and daughter and son went to the Super Bowl in San Diego and had a great time....our son plays Hockey on a police team from his job......( he is the head of the sexual predator division for the sheriffs dept. )...I didn’t even know he could ice skate!...he loves it...at 6’8” and 260 lbs in his gear and skates, he looks like a beast!...

I used to watch Magic NBA games but all my favorite players retired lol....

And our son played football all thru high school and daughter did competitive swimming for almost 12 years...so yep, we like sports at our house!
  • bmeadows380
    Options
    Same! I have never been a sports fan. Here in Montana people are pretty polarized about our college teams - the Bobcats or the Grizzlies - but even though I went to UM, I just don't care.

That's like WV - WVU versus Marshall, though I think the Marshall Thundering Herd fans are mostly located in south-western WV; the rest of the state are WVU fans.

So western Montana in the mountains, central or eastern? I've gotten to Montana once in my life when I was in Idaho for 4 months on a temporary assignment. I went up to Virginia City and Nevada City and toured the old towns. It amazed me how wide the valleys are out there - I'm used to WV's mountain ranges which are much lower, domed over for the most part, tree-covered and separated by very narrow gorges with few wide valleys at all.

One of the guys I was working with when out west said his wife was from Montana, and when he took her back east once, she told him she felt claustrophobic lol

One of these days I'm determined to get to Glacier National Park!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    It looks like we are all going to @bobsburgersfan's house to visit her and her state. Road trip!