Keto ice cream 4 ingredients. (5 for chocolate)

Options
Panys_mom
Panys_mom Posts: 96 Member
2 cups full fat coconut milk (canned)
1/3 cup sweetener (I used monk fruit)
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla

2 tbsp dark cacao powder if you want chocolate.

Blend all ingredients together and pour into molds or into dish. Freeze 1 hour.

Servings 5
Cal 184
Total fat 19.1 g
Sodium 70 g
Carbs 4.4 g
Sugars 2.7 g

Replies

• Panys_mom
    Options
    the original coconut one is awesome. Haven't tried the chocolate one yet. Let you know when. I do
  • Panys_mom
    Options
    Here is the coconut ice cream in one of the molds I used. What's great is the size of it,,, I used it for my coffee instead of creamer and oil. Using the ice cream is only 4 more calories than using heavy whipping cream and the MTC oil. Probably not as good for me, but still it's great
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I made some Keto chocolate avocado ice cream on accident. It was supposed to be avocado chocolate pudding. I left in freezer too long, and it was the texture and taste of chocolate ice cream.... It was a delicious mistake!

My kid wants to try your recipe, she hates avocados, even when she can't taste them! ;)
  • Panys_mom
    Options
    Chocolate was great, still got the coconut flavor but it was balanced. Had it as a milk shake with a cup of unsweetened almond milk.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Got the original coconut recipe in the freezer, taste great even before freezing!!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Update, Next time I make will add an avocado in, the avocado gives it better creamier texture and doesn't affect the taste. :)
  • gypsyjacquelina
    gypsyjacquelina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tried the premier protein chocolate shake and Greek yogurt and MCT oil with a little whipping cream for added fat in my ice cream maker...it turned out yummy...I didn’t measure though 💩💩💩 I will next time 🥰