• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight:204.4
    Todays Weight: 204.6

Well, I was expecting it to be more so I'm happy about only gaining .2 lbs. I do plan to be more focused this week on tracking, drinking my water, and not going overboard with the snacking. :)

In my books - It’s basically no gain at all! Good job!
  • Kres567
    Options
    mrmcgrath wrote: »
    Friday 8/23/19 weigh in
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 209.6
    Todays Weight: 209.1

Good work!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 3
    Previous weight: 211
    Current weight: 211

Can’t seem to shake the holiday weight (plus more 😜)!
  • Kres567
    Options
    KMD1214 wrote: »
    Username: KMD1214
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    Weigh In Week: 3
    Previous Weight: 151
    Today’s Weight: 151 (I sure hope!). Nearly at the end of a wonderful vacation, still without access to a scale.

Have sampled carbs that I haven’t tried in many months.... haven’t overeaten at all, which is a great feeling. Have done some extended fasts on several days and felt well. Making sure that I get my walks in... one 7-miler. In general, being good to myself and enjoying this more relaxed relationship with food for a time. Will get home on Tuesday and get the “skinny” on what my weight really is 😳. Take care, all!!

Enjoy!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: notsolazylisa
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 173.2
    Current weight: 172

Don't know how I lost weight, I haven't been exercising or eating well, but I'm glad I'm down a pound! I'm feeling better about things, sometimes I'm just too hard on myself. Next week I'll be on vacation, we'll be camping most of the week and that usually means drinking and eating a lot, but it doesn't have to be all junk food, I'll pack some healthy options as well! I won't be weighing in next weds. because of my vacation.

Thanks for letting us know! Congrats on the loss no matter how it happened - lol! Enjoy your time away.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Username: ka97
    Weigh in week: 3
    PW:158.6
    CW:157.0

Still up from pre-vacation but I'll take it. Actually, it was better than I was expecting.
    Both the knee (IT band) and shoulder have been hurting the last couple of days. Not good :s .
    It's like one step forward, 5 steps back :s .
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    @ka97 - Hurray for that great weigh-in! 🎉
    Slow down and take care of your IT band and shoulder. Sometimes you need to slow down and heal in order to make progress. Maybe focus on food and water and good stretches for that IT band (assuming that's what would help) for a bit?

@Kres567 - You held steady this weigh-in, which is great! You know yourself well enough to start nudging and making the changes that will start that scale moving down again! You got this! 👍🏽😀

@TeresaW1020 - 💐💐 Congratulations on being in better shape than you thought! Sometimes when we go off plan, we think it's a disaster, and it turns out not so much. Hurray! And I love your focus areas for the week. Focusing on tracking is such a great foundation for all the other work.

@mrmcgrath - 🎆 Hurray! 🎇 Congratulations on this week's loss!

@Katmary71 - Did you make it to the gym today?
    And hey -- I love this: I rode extra time tonight thanks to rediscovering music I love! I have been enjoying xercise with music this week too! 🎵🎵
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Weigh in day Friday
    previous weight: 210.2
    current weight: 207.2

Friday weigh-in (and it's actually still Friday - be still my heart!! =>)
    Food: under on cals - not as good nutrition, been laid up some and eating comfort food within calories
    Exercise: I took three walks this week, which is actually pretty good, considering

Next Day Goals
    Food: EAT WELL - good lord, throw in a veggie and some decent protein, Maria (rolling my eyes at myself)
    Exercise: Yeah - more of that, even if it is slow and short....Nike up

remember the good, be the good and encourage others on their journey

Goals or Improvements for tomorrow:
    Having an old lady week! Several things, it's such an annoying list (tummy, back, foot, heartburn) but it seems to mostly be getting better (come on, lower back, don't be a turtle!)

Looking back on the goals last Saturday - I did make the exercise effort for half of the days and I have done some more engagement in MFP. Both need more of the same... => Water is good now, I can easily drink the 8 again and no water retention, thanks to a little chemistry assistance; hope to come off of that at the end of the year so still watching the sodium and need to continue getting healthier. Life is good, despite the aches and pains - really, REALLY makes me appreciate my more normal good health and I look forward to reacquainting myself with said condition! =>

Taking a break kinda weekend, been running on empty - need a recharge. My goal is to be more engaged in this group and to my MFP pals and to be more determined to get some movement. Doesn't have to be "exercise," per se, but sedentary should not even be a lifestyle option - and it won't be if I don't allow it to be.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    It was been a long week. have been able to post much just a quick look everyday. I got more data on my phone so i can be more active in the group. It has been a learning crub the last couple of week since I have been back to work but with good meal planning it has been going good. I plan my day so I can get in at least 30 minutes of walking and some body wieght exercising. No loss this week but I am happy with that. Tomorrow is a day for cooking and getting meals ready and frozen for next week.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain I'll hit 1100 miles tomorrow (8/24)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,716 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain I did make it to the gym, thanks for asking! I mostly go for weights and did that. I'd been doing the elliptical for an hour but have seriously fizzled on it since returning from vacation, I only lasted 12 minutes so goal is 15 minutes next time. I think I'm bored too easily, at home I read while doing cardio. Thank goodness I'm still in the groove with my bike! I'm glad you have been enjoying music too, it makes working out so much more enjoyable!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,716 Member
    Options
    Friday check-in
    Calories under
    Exercise weights, elliptical, killed it on the bike again!
    Water over

• nlalamin04
    nlalamin04 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I’ve been struggling these past few days. Feeling a bit more tired than usual as I come into my last 3 treatments 🎊🎊🎊.

Praying for more energy 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    nlalamin04 wrote: »
    I’ve been struggling these past few days. Feeling a bit more tired than usual as I come into my last 3 treatments 🎊🎊🎊.

@nlalamin04 Fatigue is quite literally - a drag. =< I hope this passes quickly and you get the needed energy!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Friday Check In
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: over
    Exercise: platform stepping (80 min)
    Steps: over

Saturday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan. If going to a possible social event, make sure to eat beforehand and then have it be able about the social!
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: at least 45 min (outdoor walk or platform stepping)
    Steps: at least 7500; fit some in while waiting for son to take test this morning!
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options

Hang in there! We are thinking of you and wishing you more energy soon! For now, maybe rest up and focus on food and water and other ways your are supporting your health!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Saturday 8/24/19 checkin
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Previous Weight: 209.1
    Todays Weight:

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Right at
    Exercise: quick cardio during lunch break

Goals or Improvements for today:
    Take some self care time and paint
    Reach step goal of 6400
    100 oz water
    Avoid cake at 2year old great-nephews birthday party

@AustinRuadhain Great goals for today! I love how you plan what to do before going to social event. I need to start doing that more.

• digger61
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 221
    Todays Weight: 221

Goals today
    1- clean and wash my truck (takes about 2-3 hrs)
    2- pre-plan and prepare food for next week
    3- go to farmers market
    4- weight training
    Going to be a busy day. It is nice because i get to spend it with my wife. Hope everyone has a great day
  • digger61
    Options
    Friday Check In
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: over
    Exercise: platform stepping (80 min)
    Steps: over

Saturday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan. If going to a possible social event, make sure to eat beforehand and then have it be able about the social!
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: at least 45 min (outdoor walk or platform stepping)
    Steps: at least 7500; fit some in while waiting for son to take test this morning!

Great planning
  • nlalamin04
    nlalamin04 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

@nlalamin04 Fatigue is quite literally - a drag. =< I hope this passes quickly and you get the needed energy!

Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.