Water - 96 oz
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exericse: three hours of packing

I seriously don't know what I own so much stuff!! No wonder we need a bigger house. :D My eating was good today and I'm drinking my water. The plan for tomorrow is to stay strict Keto, lots of water and get in some kind of activity. :)
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    WEEK 2 RESULT ARE IN AND THIS IS HOW WE STACK UP AS A GROUP.....
    WAY BETTER THIS WEEK AS A GROUP

5285jb1bm64x.png

wbvv6vkb3gau.png

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % WaistAways 0.63%
    INDIVIDUAL % @reflectionofme 8.58%
    TEAM LBS LOST WaistAways 25.2
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @buniphuphu 17.2

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 81.5 pounds OR 0.33% !!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st WaistAways 0.63%
    2nd Shrinking Assets 0.46%
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 0.33%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st WaistAways 25.2
    2nd Shrinking Assets 16.9
    3rd Trimstones 14.5

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @reflectionofme 8.58%
    2nd @buniphuphu 6.31%
    3rd @mrshadsall 3.19%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @buniphuphu 17.2
    2nd @reflectionofme 12.2
    3rd @mrshadsall 8.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Patti705
    @Wilsonkellies
    @matthewsfive
    @luciicul
    @twyla77
    @leonadixon
    @schlerin
    @Mulecanter
    @ConfidentRaven

CONGRATS to all - and to everyone for working hard, staying the course - and for sharing when the course waivers. So awesome with a group - and @buniphuphu - wowzer, what a week!!! =>
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    Team WaistAways is challenging everyone for Week 3 to say YES! Week 3 is often a time for a slump, a slip, or just plain tiredness. We have had Just Say No, but this week, give some yeses a chance. Four per day - go check it out:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10760171/week-3-challenge-from-team-waistaways-just-say-yes#latest
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories: under
    Exericse: three hours of packing

I seriously don't know what I own so much stuff!! No wonder we need a bigger house. :D My eating was good today and I'm drinking my water. The plan for tomorrow is to stay strict Keto, lots of water and get in some kind of activity. :)

great planning
  • digger61
    Options
    mrmcgrath wrote: »
    Saturday 8/17
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 211.2
    Todays Weight: 209.6

Calories: over/under? Under by a few
    Water: over/under? Over
    Exercise: walking around a home improvement store for 2.5 hours.

Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: My goal for weekend is mindful eating. This is going to be an emotional weekend with my oldest leaving for University and I tend to want to throw healthy eating to the curb when I get emotional.

great loss
  • digger61
    Options
    Ready for anther week. Meals pre=planned and prepared. As a truck driver it is important to me to stay out of fast food places and make good choices. Plus I save money. Hope everyone had a great weekend Next week I am going to try get in more exersice
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    This week will be busy but I am going to remember to be good to myself, which means eating on plan, drinking all of my water, and getting in my steps!!

Are you ready for a great week?
    B)

oxa11j9c6b54.jpg

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Have a great Monday everyone!

Goals for Sunday:
    1. Workout✅
    2. Drink 100oz of water✅
    3. Eat lunch and supper at home✅
    4. Don’t eat after supper✅
    5. Meal plan for the week❌ Totally forgot to do this!

Goals for Monday:
    1. Walk at lunch
    2. Stick to the meal plan
    3. Drink 100oz of water
    4. Workout in the evening if family isn’t doing anything.
  • fleetwood1
    fleetwood1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Had many food challenges this weekend with a couple's wedding shower and dinner party. I decided to eat smaller portions and eat healthier options that were provided. However, this time around with fat2fit challenge, I am not restricting any foods unless if it is a trigger food. I also will eat some of the higher calorie dense foods only if they are good quality. So at the couple's shower, a good baker was in attendance and had made carrot cake. I shared a small piece with my husband and it was wonderful.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I was out all week moving into our new house! My normal, average number of steps is about 5000 (or less). I averaged well over 10,000 each day! I am so sore and so tired. I am back to logging and really trying this week. It was basically vacation for me for this year!
  • leonadixon
    Options
    Username: leonadixon
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Start Weight: 195.0 (7/29)
    Week 1 Weight: 200.6 (8/5)
    Week 2 Weight: 197 (8/12)
    Week 3 Weight 198 (8/19)
  • fleetwood1
    fleetwood1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »
    Week 3 Weight 198 (8/19)

Glad to hear you got a lot of steps in. Moving is so much work. You are probably retaining a little water due to your sore muscles.
  • leonadixon
    Options
    fleetwood1 wrote: »
    leonadixon wrote: »
    Week 3 Weight 198 (8/19)

Glad to hear you got a lot of steps in. Moving is so much work. You are probably retaining a little water due to your sore muscles.

Yes, you should see my poor, swollen feet! :lol:
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon -- Poor feet! Though it's great to have a problem because you are moving more, yes? Elevate your feet if you can, and hang in there! 😊
    Oh, and I love that you took a look at your weight over the month -- awesome job at taking the long view, and keeping a passing thing like water retention into account, rather than let a number discourage you! 👍🏽👍🏽
    And HEY - congratulations on hitting the Honorable Mentions list for all of the Fit2Fat challenge this week! Woohoo! 😎😊

@fleetwood1 - You sound like you have worked out a great strategy for yourself, and like you worked the plan at the wedding. Excellent! 😊👍🏽

@Kres567 - What a great Sunday!

@TeresaW1020 - You had such a great weekend! Congratulations! And I love LOVE your plan for the week! 📅❤️

@digger61 - Your consistency and commitment are just SO inspiring! Have a great week! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

@buniphuphu - Wow! What an amazing WHOOSH weigh-in this week! Keep up all the great work! 😮😎😊

@apple852hk - Hi there! You're only up a smidge, so you can totally drop that bit this week! You got this! 😊
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,592 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Sunday Check In
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Exercise: platform stepping (91 min)

Monday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: outdoor walk or platform stepping; stretch/fun goal - Classical Stretch or workout DVD from library
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,716 Member
    Options
    Weekly check in
    Previous weight 137 I think
    Today 137.4
    Exercise bike
    Water over, thinking I may drink too much as I drink 3-4 travel mugs just during cardio
    Calories under, I budgeted 1000 for the BBQ and ate decent aside of a chocolate mini bundt cake

Not much but it's a little annoying to go up when I was 135 until a couple days ago and I've stayed under calories and worked out daily. Another fun scale fluctuation. Bought some ingredients for the posted recipes but I blanked on one ingredient for each. We're headed into a heat wave so I'll probably wait on soups. I did find some dried Lima beans to experiment with in my Instant pot.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in
    I had a busy weekend, and quite frankly I've been exhausted. I stuck to Sunday's plan for spin class and lifting, but it was tough and I could tell my body was fatigued. Today was a planned rest day, at least exercise-wise. No morning alarm and slept until almost 7:30 :) ! Then spent the day working in a very hot classroom, and then an afternoon dentist appointment :(

Plan for tomorrow:
    - more classroom set up - start working on individual student binders and programs.
    - 1:1 session with one of the trainers
    - Evening group workout
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I'm back from vacation and I'll try to catch up tonight at work. Hopefully my scale will still show tomorrow that I actually lost weight :smiley:
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Previous Weight: 208
    Todays Weight: 207
This discussion has been closed.