Options

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day Mondays
    Last week's 137
    CW 136

Scale went back up from 135, I've stopped weighing every day as I'm getting frustrated, always seems to be up on Mondays and I'm really careful. I guess I'll keep reminding myself that at least it's down from last week. I haven't been eating my exercise calories back and was going to start with some, but may wait until I'm a solid 135.

I went to Petco with family and came home with two feral kittens. So much for the single black friendly female I was thinking of getting! One is going to take more work than the other, but they're doing well so far.

Have a great day everyone!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Monday Check In:
    Calories: Under
    Water: over
    Exercise: nothing today

My cold is doing much better and I think I will be pretty much over it by tomorrow. I came home early from work and spend the day taking it easy. I went back to tracking my carbs and calories today. I had been seriously slacking and now that I'm done with WW it's even more important that I hold myself accountable. :)

@Katmary71, shhhhh don't tell my husband but I have a secret plan to get a kitten when we get settled in our new house. ;) Have fun with your new babies!!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Glad your cold is doing better! Getting a cat would be an excellent way to make a house a home!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,581 Member
    Options
    Monday Check In
    Calories: slightly under, all healthy choices/on plan.
    Water: on target, and off to get a fizzy water after this
    Exercise: platform stepping (111 min)
    Steps: over

Tuesday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Calories: under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: outdoor walk in morning; martial arts class in evening
    Steps: at least 7500
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Today's Weight: 207
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @Jactop - Great job maintaining! 👍🏽

@nlalamin04 - 🌅 Today's a new day! Maybe pick one area to concentrate on, like logging? However you tackle getting back on track, you can totally do this!
    And maybe some of this relates to the treatments and your body dealing with that. So keep making healthy choices and take care of yourself.

@TeresaW1020 - So glad you are feeling better! And a big HURRAY for tackling food tracking! ✔️🎈

@Katmary71 - I have kitten envy! 😻😻
    👍🏽 As far as your weigh-in, it great job reminding yourself you are down from last week!
    ↕️ And weighing less often works well for some of us, just to keep from being caught up in thinking about day to day fluctuations. (I am one of those people, too!)

@UTMom81 - Great job maintaining! 👍🏽 Really! It can be so easy to drift into weight gains. So even if you aren't thrilled with the number, it shows work is happening!

@mrmcgrath - How was your Monday? Did you get in that yoga? 🧘

You inspired me to get in a stretching session the other day (Classical Stretch), and I am going to try to fit a couple more of those in this week, despite the back-to-school craziness! 🤪🏫😊

@raleighgirl09 - 👍🏽 You are doing so well sticking to your plan. And yes, movement without pain is a huge gift!
    📅 Your week does sound super busy. I hope your Monday went well!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Checking in...I'm not sure what is going on with my neck, but I am in so much pain and it is triggering migraine issues. I caved to my big-gun meds today. Praying it helps. It's kept me somewhat immobile and unmotivated. I hope everyone else is having a good week!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Tuesday8/27/19 checkin
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 209.1
    Todays Weight:

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under? Over
    Exercise: walking and piyo core

Goals or Improvements for today:
    Cardio
    10 minutes Meditation

• mrmcgrath
    Options
    nlalamin04 wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in

Username: nlalamin04
    Weigh in week: 4
    Previous Weight: 211
    Todays Weight: 213

Trying diligently to back on track

You can do it!
  • mrmcgrath
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »
    Username: leonadixon
    Start Weight: 195.0 (7/29)
    Week 1 Weight: 200.6 (8/5)
    Week 2 Weight: 197 (8/12)
    Week 3 Weight: 198 (8/19)
    Week 4: Weight: 196.8 (8/26)

Nice!

I hope your neck starts to feel better!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    September thread is up and running... Feel free to introduce yourself. Keep weigh ins and posts on this thread until 09/01.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Checking in...I'm not sure what is going on with my neck, but I am in so much pain and it is triggering migraine issues. I caved to my big-gun meds today. Praying it helps. It's kept me somewhat immobile and unmotivated. I hope everyone else is having a good week!

Oh, Leona, how hard! Take care of yourself. You can go back to moving once you get this handled.
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey, all!! Just in a from a long and lovely trip to see my daughter and friends....it is good to be home. And it feels good to have ‘kitchen control’ and to step back into some kind of routine. Some things to add to the list of “Things I Learned On My Summer Vacation”:

1. Lasagna tastes JUST as good as I remembered.... (oh, boy...)
    2. Sweet potatoes really are sweet!!!!! (In so many ways!)
    3. Pinot noir makes it more likely that I’ll indulge in Numbers 1 and 2..... (oh, dear.)

So now that that’s behind us, off I go happily fasting, calorie and carb controlling and, logging on MFP. Will weigh in for Week 4 on Thursday morning (as scheduled) and visit again. Crossing fingers 🙏.....

Cheers!!!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Oh, Leona, how hard! Take care of yourself. You can go back to moving once you get this handled.

Thanks for the encouragement. I think I will be under calories today, LOL. These meds are no fun on the tummy!
  • Katmary71
    Options

I'm so sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain. Be gentle to yourself!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Tuesday check-in
    Exercise recumbent bike
    Calories under

Today's plan do weights at gym, elliptical for a little bit, and bike when I get home. I need to up my calories a bit.
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    @leonadixon, ouch, I sure hope your meds and getting some rest will fix your neck pain. I have suffered from terrible neck pain in the past so I totally sympathize! :/

@nlalamin04, as long as you keep on trying you will get to where you need to be. I know how hard it can be to get back on track once you’ve gotten off. I’m right there with you but we got this!! B)

@KMD1214, So glad to hear that you had a good trip! Your 1, 2, & 3 sound wonderful, but yes it’s time to get back on schedule. :)
  • TeresaW1020
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Tuesday Check-In:
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: housework and some packing

We have the appraisal for our home tomorrow so I rushed around cleaning it all up. Again!! I think I've packed just about everything I can pack until the last week. I showed hubby all the things I've put into my Wayfair cart for the new house. Since he didn't have a complete coronary, I think I did OK! :D:p
This discussion has been closed.