TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - September 2019

Options

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    my weight has been bouncing all over the place, I was down 3lbs last week, but last night I stepped on the scale and seen a number I have not seen in quite some time, a number that even though It was the end of the day and i have eaten dinner, should still not read on that scale. I think it may have just been what I needed to get my butt back on track. So today I start AGAIN for the millionth time uugh. and thank you all for not kicking me off of here even though ive been bouncing in the same weight range for forever, I am so frustrated with myself.I have been stress eating and not really even realizing it. I am eating lower calories today and tomorrow to sorta restart my mind set (not sure why, but having well under 1000 calories for 2 to 3 days in a row seems to help me reset and stick to my 1400 calories that is my norm) and also undo some of the damages from my eating the past couple days.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    my weight has been bouncing all over the place, I was down 3lbs last week, but last night I stepped on the scale and seen a number I have not seen in quite some time, a number that even though It was the end of the day and i have eaten dinner, should still not read on that scale. I think it may have just been what I needed to get my butt back on track. So today I start AGAIN for the millionth time uugh. and thank you all for not kicking me off of here even though ive been bouncing in the same weight range for forever, I am so frustrated with myself.I have been stress eating and not really even realizing it. I am eating lower calories today and tomorrow to sorta restart my mind set (not sure why, but having well under 1000 calories for 2 to 3 days in a row seems to help me reset and stick to my 1400 calories that is my norm) and also undo some of the damages from my eating the past couple days.

Are you sure you aren't talking about me?
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,219 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 I need your steps!!!!!!!! Pokey butt! :smiley:
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    9/22 = 4,211
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    WHEN I GET BACK TODAY FROM GETTING MY NEW PROSTHETIC TODAY I AM GOING TO OPEN REGISTRATION FOR OCTOBER. I DON'T WANT TO USE ANY HOLLYWOOD MEME OR JPEG. I WOULD LIKE TO USE SOME OF THE GROUPS PHOTOS. REAL PEOPLE LOSING REAL WEIGHT. IF YOU WOULD PREFER ME NOT USING YOU LET ME KNOW.
    MY INTENT HERE IS TO SHOW OFF OUR GROUP AND CONNECT THE NEW MEMBERS WITH REAL PEOPLE. NOT SOME CRAP I PULLED OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB.
    I WON'T POST ANYTHING UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING JUST SO YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SAY YEA OR NAY.
    THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE OUR GROUP BIGGER BETTER BADDER
    GREG
  • schlerin
    Options
    Steps:
    9/23 = 12,832
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 303.7
    CW: 303.1

Have a great day ya'll! :smiley:
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/23 10,749
  • mulecanter
    Options
    Well my annual company meeting (aka party) is this weekend in Los Angeles. All the food and drink on the company tab. My Monday weigh-in forecast looks stormy. I'm reading John Adams right now, they used to call him His Rotundity. I may adopt that title.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Sun Sept 22- 5427
    Mon Sept 23- 10178
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    9/19-9,986
    9/20-13,483
    9/21-9,325
    9/22-11,492
    9/23-10,103

I cant remember what I'm missing. So theres that, if im missing more, please let me know
  • schlerin
    Options
    Steps:
    9/24 = 7,878
  • mulecanter
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    My weigh in will be late this week, my 4 year old daughter was admitted into the hospital today for a nasty cold, and we will be here for a couple days on oxygen.

You can take a net zero if you need to, sick kids are stressful! :/
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    kpond
    September Week 4
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 228.4
    Current Week: 229.2
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    LADIES AND GENTLEMEN CHECK THIS OUT

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10766086/reinvent-yourself/p1?new=1

POP OVER TO THIS LINK AND SUPPORT OUR GROUP AS WE ARE REGISTERING FOR THE OCTOBER CHALLENGE
    COME ON NOW ALL TOGETHER NOW 1 2 3 GO
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 303.7
    CW: 303.1

Have a great day ya'll! :smiley:

@mulecanter Thank you for filling in everything for the past two days. I've had no computer access due to construction at my house. I will cover for you this weekend while you're feasting in LA. And DEMERITS to you for recording my weight as the same this week! I lost .6! :smile: LOL I KNOW, you did that intentionally...watch your back buddy!! LOL! Jess
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/22-2871
    9/23-4150
    9/24-4625
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Tues Sept 24- 6082
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/22 4,763 relaxing weekend with neighborhood mom's at the lake
    9/23 22,183 last hurrah of exercise for 6 weeks and pre-op appointments
    9/24 10,249 5 mile walk and a bit of mopping and vacuuming all before 11 am when I checked into the hospital for a double mastectomy
    9/25 no Fitbit. home from the hospital though and feeling pretty decent. May keep the Fitbit off for a couple days
This discussion has been closed.