This September I Will....

Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    ]Sept 2019
    Plan: Habit maintenance & balance
    I have most of my habits at 95-100%. The new ones are the flossing & eye care and 2 of the three meditation/breathing—basically health maintenance. Sometimes it feels like a lot to do each day. I’m hoping this month will help me find more of a routine so I will have more automaticity — Ie not have to think about it as much!

Key:

🌈 meditation / breathing minimum one minute when I wake up, positive affirmations
    💋Floss (new research gum bacteria linked to heart attacks, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, etc.) I’m motivated!!
    👁Eye Care

🍽 Food under calorie goal, at home, with strong macros. 20 min minimum. Breathe before each bite.

🏋🏻‍♀️/🏃🏻‍♀️ weight lifting and/or cardio as planned
    🎨 art fun & play❣️Breathe 1 minute before!

💤 Sleep Habits: same as my August I will
    Breathe:meditate a minimum of one min prior to sleep

.......💋👁 🌈 🍽🏋🏻‍♀️/🏃🏻‍♀️ 🎨 💋👁💤
    9/1YYYYYYNNN
    9/2YYYYYYYYOk
    9/3YYY YYY YYY 🏆❣️🌈
    9/4YYY YYY NNOk
    9/5 YYY YYY YYY 🏆❣️🌈
    9/6 YYY*
    9/7

Things are going well!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
    Options
    1. My goal for this month -- This September I will increase my walking miles from 3 miles an hour to 4 miles an hour.
    2. The small actions I’ll be taking to accomplish this goal - I will walk 5 days a week w/my DH.
    3. The trigger or cue to remember to do my habit - Getting up at 4:00 to walk at 5:00 so we can pick up our Grandson and Grandpuppy at 7:00.
    4. How often will you do your new habit (daily is best if possible) 5 days a week...rest days Monday and Friday.
    5. What reward will you immediately give yourself for doing your habit? Jumping around doing a Happy Dance!
    6. What help do you need from us? I like @pennysob's answer...cheers!!
    7. What does success look like to you at the end of September? That I'm getting back to the walking speed I was at before the pinched nerve in my back side-lined me for almost a year. I had spine surgery in June to fix it all. Recovery is slow. :)

09/01 - Rest Day...Did the Scottish Festival Sat., but wasn't ready for it. Egads! I hurt like crazy!
    09/02 - 3.02 miles in 1 hour. And it begins...
    09/03 - Rest Day...had to have a procedure done at the hospital. Everything worked out okay. :D
    09/04 - 3.00 miles in 1 hour...DH loves the cool, dark mornings...nopey, nope, not my favorite, but we got it done.
    09/05 - 2.78 miles in 59 mins.
    09/06 - Rest Day
    09/07
    09/08
    09/09
    09/10

Chris
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,610 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB Thank you! I hadn’t looked at the menu options, sometimes I’m on my phone app and sometimes on my PC so it looks a little different on each!

My sister and I did Parkrun this morning! It was a cool morning, and really quite enjoyable. The baby seemed to like getting out & about as well, and he had a big sleep after we got home! We were so slow and I felt bad for the tail walker but we made it all the way in just over an hour. I think I’d like to do it regularly!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Week 1 (2-8 Sept): ✅
    2/9 -
    3/9 :) (Body Boss PTW1D1)
    4/9 -
    5/9 :) (Body Boss PTW1D3)
    6/9 -
    7/9 :) (5km walk with pram at parkrun)
    8/9
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Friday Sept 5-6
    Went to studio for morning focus 😊😊
    Planned my day 😊😊
    Did creative activities 🧵 sewing and 📸 photography...just 📸
    Hours with over 250 steps 🚶‍♀️10/13....6/13
    Logged food ... am trying carb cycling this month 📔 📔
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    @themedalist, That is awesome that meditation has helped you not to get stuck in that crazy 'what if' worrying mode while your Dad is recovering from his stroke. I like your new plan to eat more mindfully.

@MadisonMolly2017, great plan to be paying more attention to maintaining healthy habits of caring for your eyes and teeth more.

@LyndaBSS, August was really rough on you. Glad September is starting out better! Eating mindfully is a great goal!

@TwistedSassette, Happy Spring! Exercising for 20 minutes at least three days per week is a great plan!

@77tes & @LyndaBSS, I became a FlyBaby way back when it was just an email only group, back before the days of the wonderful FlyLady Forum on the BlogTalk Radio website, and of course the FaceBook group that it is now. I still follow a lot of what I learned over those early years. Or can go back to it easily when I fall 'behind' on things.Those Baby Steps are the place to start. I still use my original timers for everything after all these years :laugh: .

@PackerFanInGB, I am so happy that September has become a hopeful month for you and that it feels like time to move forward while still facing all the new challenges that surely still await your family. {{Hugs}} to you.

@pennysob, that is a great goal to cut out junk food. I like the reward that you will have also 👍!

@cpanus, Wow! increasing your walking miles from 3 miles an hour to 4 miles an hour is amazing 🏃‍♀️! It will feel great to be back to where you were before your surgery! Definitely cheering you on.

@deethedemonhunter, you're the third one who has the goal of eating more mindfully! I'm interested in how that will look for you all, hoping to learn something. I often do not eat mindfully at all.

@nebslp, I always enjoy reading your goals and posts. I want to learn from you as you become focused first thing in the morning and plan your day and make time to be creative! That will be so helpful as you make your plans to go to Iceland in October! Wow! So glad that you found your planner!

Wow, what a good first week for everyone. I kept putting off posting because I was running out of time since I needed to go to sleep on time :laugh: so I could put the happy angel emoji ;) (and get some extra sleep lol). So I came here tonight and there was so many awesome goals and posts that I just had to stop and read and respond to. You all are such an inspiration and encouragement!

@PackerFanInGB I'm going to attempt to use your "spoiler/ hide" trick that you taught us. I thought it was really cool in your posts and I love to learn new things 😎.
    This September's I will: I will track my progress (again, and yet again) of getting to sleep earlier. Success will now be changed to lights out around 10:30 (or earlier) to make this more sustainable.

The last two months I have been adjusting my goal times of lights out. Some things that I noticed was that getting to lights out by 10 pm was often stressful and it was easier to just end up aiming for 11 o'clock, which won out more times overall. Sometimes I really wanted to chill out and read but I wouldn't because it was too close to the 10 pm mark. Yet reading would have made an easier transition to sleep. I do not want to use 11 o'clock for my end goal anymore because I am needing to get up a little earlier most mornings now. So I'm aiming for the middle my previous goals.

I will use o:) for lights out around 10:30ish P.M (or earlier of course). 11P.M. or later is definitely an❌.

(I am allowing an occasional late night so that it won't trigger failure feelings. Last months I only took 2.)

2. The small actions I’ll be taking to accomplish this goal: Plan ahead if necessary to begin earlier to tidy up whatever I'm doing so that I won't be tempted to continue on.
    3. The trigger or cue to remember to do my habit: Since I know what time it is, I have to choose wisely to go to sleep.
    4. How often will you do your new habit (daily is best if possible): daily, but allow one night a week(end) only if something special is going on so it won't trigger failure feelings.
    5. What reward will you immediately give yourself for doing your habit?: If early enough I'll read a little.
    6. What help do you need from us? Your encouragement.
    7. What does success look like to you at the end of September? Feeling more alert and less tired during the day. Also learning to cope with waking up during the night, especially not being able to return back to sleep at all.

I will use o:) for lights out around 10:30ish P.M (or earlier of course). 11P.M. or later is definitely an❌.

September 1 o:)
    September 2 o:)
    September 3 o:)
    September 4 o:)
    September 5 o:)

Good night :sleeping: y'all.

🤠🌺
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,782 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette , do the run if you are up to running. @themedalist has the coolest story about running races. I’ll see if I can find it and tag you.
  • TwistedSassette
    Options
    @77tes - I’m definitely not fit enough to run! But we did the walk. It was great 😊
    This September, I will exercise for 20 minutes at least three days per week.
    I will be following the BodyBoss Ultimate Fitness guide along with my sister so we can keep each other motivated. This guide provides for five workouts a week, but in the interest of self-care (i.e. not beating myself up and quitting at the first mini-failure) I will be aiming to complete three of those - if I do any extra then that's just a bonus!
    I will set aside time each afternoon after work to complete the workouts. I foresee some issues where I have appointments booked after work, so on these days or days where my baby needs me more, I will complete the workout later in the evening.
    Each day that I complete 20 minutes of exercise, I will place a special sticker into my planner to mark it.
    At the end of the month, I will have completed the pre-training for the BodyBoss fitness plan, and I will reward myself by booking myself in for either a massage or a haircut.

2/9 -
    4/9 -
    6/9 -
    8/9
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    ]]Sept 2019
    I have most of my habits at 95-100%. The new ones are the flossing & eye care and 2 of the three meditation/breathing—basically health maintenance. Sometimes it feels like a lot to do each day. I’m hoping this month will help me find more of a routine so I will have more automaticity — Ie not have to think about it as much!

Key:

🌈 meditation / breathing minimum one minute when I wake up, positive affirmations
    💋Floss (new research gum bacteria linked to heart attacks, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, etc.) I’m motivated!!
    👁Eye Care

🍽 Food under calorie goal, at home, with strong macros. 20 min minimum. Breathe before each bite.

9/1YYYYYYNNN
    9/2YYYYYYYYOk
    9/3YYY YYY YYY 🏆❣️🌈
    9/4YYY YYY NNOk
    9/5 YYY YYY YYY 🏆❣️🌈
    9/6 YYY* YYY YYY🏆❣️🌈
    The only one’s Back need to focus on now are the nighttime flossing & eyes, and even they are feeling more like a habit! I may try shifting them to post dinner, because I have a tougher time if I wait & am sleepy completing them.
    9/7

• texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    This September's I will: I will track my progress (again, and yet again) of getting to sleep earlier. Success will now be changed to lights out around 10:30 (or earlier) to make this more sustainable.

The last two months I have been adjusting my goal times of lights out. Some things that I noticed was that getting to lights out by 10 pm was often stressful and it was easier to just end up aiming for 11 o'clock, which won out more times overall. Sometimes I really wanted to chill out and read but I wouldn't because it was too close to the 10 pm mark. Yet reading would have made an easier transition to sleep. I do not want to use 11 o'clock for my end goal anymore because I am needing to get up a little earlier most mornings now. So I'm aiming for the middle my previous goals.

(I am allowing an occasional late night so that it won't trigger failure feelings. Last months I only took 2.)

2. The small actions I’ll be taking to accomplish this goal: Plan ahead if necessary to begin earlier to tidy up whatever I'm doing so that I won't be tempted to continue on.
    3. The trigger or cue to remember to do my habit: Since I know what time it is, I have to choose wisely to go to sleep.
    4. How often will you do your new habit (daily is best if possible): daily, but allow one night a week(end) only if something special is going on so it won't trigger failure feelings.
    5. What reward will you immediately give yourself for doing your habit?: If early enough I'll read a little.
    6. What help do you need from us? Your encouragement.
    7. What does success look like to you at the end of September? Feeling more alert and less tired during the day. Also learning to cope with waking up during the night, especially not being able to return back to sleep at all.

September 1 o:)
    September 2 o:)
    September 3 o:)
    September 4 o:)
    September 5 o:)
    September 6 o:) I almost didn't make it before 11PM last night because I was posting here :blushing:

🤠🌺
  • nebslp
    Options
    I am exhausted. Fitbit has a new dashboard feature that tells not only how long you slept and the sleep stages, it now gives you a score. My sleep time was longer last night, but my score was down to 75 from an high of 81. We stayed at my daughter's house so it was a different bed, I had been logging food and am pretty sure I had a lower amount of carbs than usual (I never counted them before so am not sure what my normal is), but my deep sleep was only 11% when my average is 17%, and REM was up from 21% to 30%. I can sure feel it. I like the new feature and will be using it to experiment with some things such as meditating before going to bed and no iPad time an hour before bedtime, one change at a time to keep from having too many variables. I dream WAY TOOOO much.

Feeling frustrated tonight because I wanted to learn how to use a remote shutter release on my camera but I am missing a piece on my tripod so I couldn't practice. When I tried to figure it out without the tripod, I got sidetracked and tried to figure out how to make my quilt squares. I could be half done with it by now if I wouldn't have decided to make my own pattern. But my tomorrow is all planned out now and I'll tackle those things when I'm feeling fresher. I'm going to bed! Right after I meditate :smile:
  • nebslp
    Options
    Friday Sept 5-7
    Went to studio for morning focus 😊😊, not home,
    Planned my day 😊😊 :blush:
    Did creative activities 🧵 sewing and 📸 photography...just 📸, tried and failed both!
    Hours with over 250 steps 🚶‍♀️10/13....6/13, 7/13,
    Logged food ... am trying carb cycling this month 📔 📔 Yes but no icon on this computer,
  • cpanus
    edited September 2019
    Options
    1. My goal for this month -- This September I will increase my walking miles from 3 miles an hour to 4 miles an hour.
    2. The small actions I’ll be taking to accomplish this goal - I will walk 5 days a week w/my DH.
    3. The trigger or cue to remember to do my habit - Getting up at 4:00 to walk at 5:00 so we can pick up our Grandson and Grandpuppy at 7:00.
    4. How often will you do your new habit (daily is best if possible) 5 days a week...rest days Monday and Friday.
    5. What reward will you immediately give yourself for doing your habit? Jumping around doing a Happy Dance!
    7. What does success look like to you at the end of September? That I'm getting back to the walking speed I was at before the pinched nerve in my back side-lined me for almost a year. I had spine surgery in June to fix it all. Recovery is slow. :)

09/01 - Rest Day...Did the Scottish Festival Sat., but wasn't ready for it. Egads! I hurt like crazy!
    09/03 - Rest Day...had to have a procedure done at the hospital. Everything worked out okay. :D
    09/04 - 3.00 miles in 1 hour...DH loves the cool, dark mornings...nopey, nope, not my favorite, but we got it done.
    09/06 - Rest Day
    09/07 - 3.01 miles in 75 mins. Walked in a lot of sand today. Slows ya down some.
    09/08
    09/09
    09/10

Chris
  • TwistedSassette
    Options
    @cpanus wow, that sand really does slow you down! I bet you use your muscles slightly differently as well. Variety is always a good thing, I think!

@nebslp how amazing that you have some good info on how you sleep! I sometimes wonder about my sleep too, as I can sleep for a full night and not feel well-rested. It will be interesting to see how your experiments turn out!

This September, I will exercise for 20 minutes at least three days per week.
    I will be following the BodyBoss Ultimate Fitness guide along with my sister so we can keep each other motivated. This guide provides for five workouts a week, but in the interest of self-care (i.e. not beating myself up and quitting at the first mini-failure) I will be aiming to complete three of those - if I do any extra then that's just a bonus!
    I will set aside time each afternoon after work to complete the workouts. I foresee some issues where I have appointments booked after work, so on these days or days where my baby needs me more, I will complete the workout later in the evening.
    Each day that I complete 20 minutes of exercise, I will place a special sticker into my planner to mark it.
    At the end of the month, I will have completed the pre-training for the BodyBoss fitness plan, and I will reward myself by booking myself in for either a massage or a haircut.

2/9 -
    4/9 -
    6/9 -
    8/9 -
    Week 2 (9-15 Sept):
    9/9
    10/9
    11/9
    12/9
    13/9
    14/9
    15/9
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,782 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I’m really pleased with the progress I’m making on my September goal of doing the Flylady system. My home is much cleaner, and I’m doing a little bit every day.

9/1 Sunday - I spent the whole day at my BILs (who is suffering from dementia) because he was having his home repiped, but I still shined my sink (Day 1 baby step).
    9/2 Monday- I dressed to shoes (Day 2 baby step) I also swept my front porch and brushed down the cobwebs. It’s part of Zone 1, which comes up later in Flylady system, but as today was a holiday, I cheated and did a chore.
    9/3- Tuesday- (Day 3 is become acquainted with the Flylady system) which was good because I had walking group and had to work in afternoon, so I didn’t have time for much but my morning and evening routines. However, I arranged my shoes in my closet, and went through the cedar chest in my bedroom and loaded up a bag to donate - that was a major win!
    9/4 -Wednesday- (baby step 4) Was an 8am class and meet up with my sister for a workout at Curves. The challenge says to put up reminders on post-its around the house, but I didn’t do that because hubby wouldn’t like it, and I don’t think they would be helpful. However, I did download the Flylady app, and that makes a great reminder. I dusted and dust mopped my living room and dining room.
    9/5-Thursday- baby step 5 is eliminate negative thoughts, and that’s a great one. I’m pretty good at this already and was also feeling pumped at how good the house was looking. I worked at wiping the hard drive of an old computer that I plan to donate. It took a long time, but it needed to be done, and that will free up space in my closet. It was also grocery shopping day, so I got a lot done before my afternoon shift.
    9/6 Friday - day 6 hot spots (places in your house where clutter accumulates) - I cleared off the table beside my chair, and a bookshelf (of course I found the recovery disks for the computer I had spent hours wiping) 🤪 I also went to Ikea to grab a pair of drapes and a shoe rack for my closet.
    9/7 Saturday- day 7 is create a bedtime routine. Frankly, I cheated and had made this up earlier. My bedtime routine is great, and putting out my clothes for the next day is amazing. I also cleaned the windows on my dining room French doors and washed the curtains as well as polished my dining room chairs.

I’m feeling super accomplished. On to next week!
  • cpanus
    edited September 2019
    Options
    7. What does success look like to you at the end of September? That I'm getting back to the walking speed I was at before the pinched nerve in my back side-lined me for almost a year. I had spine surgery in June to fix it all. Recovery is slow.

09/06 - Rest Day
    09/07 - 3.01 miles in 75 mins. Walked in a lot of sand today. Slows ya down some.
    09/08 - 3.30 miles in 65 mins. All on flat ground!
    09/09
    09/10

Chris
  • nebslp
    Options
    @TwistedSassette I'm impressed that you did a 5K with your baby. What a great example you are and will be for him as he gets older! My Fitbit Charge gives lots of fun information and motivates me to move more during the day. I'm sure you don't need reminders to move with a baby in the house😂@cpanus you're being so consistent with your walks! Awesome!!
    @texasgardner You are looking more angelic every day😉. Love seeing your halos! @MadisonMolly2017 your Y's are sure adding up quickly. Nice job!
    @77tes Wow! 😻! You are a cleaning machine these days!
    @PackerFanInGB I hope things are going well for you.
    Everyone I didn't get to...keep working on your habits. They are what determines how we live our lives for good or for bad👍
    @themedalist I hope your dad is doing well. How is he doing with his exercise habit chart? What a great idea that was!!! And how's the guitar playing progressing?❣
    Love you all😍
  • MadisonMolly2017
    edited September 2019
    Options
    ]]Sept 2019

Key:

👁Eye Care

9/1YYYYYYNNN
    9/2YYYYYYYYOk
    9/3YYY YYY YYY 🏆❣️🌈
    9/4YYY YYY NNOk
    9/5 YYY YYY YYY 🏆❣️🌈
    9/6 YYY* YYY YYY🏆❣️🌈
    The only ones I need to focus on now are the nighttime flossing & eyes, and even they are feeling more like a habit! I may try shifting them to post dinner, because I have a tougher time if I wait & am sleepy completing them.
    9/7 YYY YYY YYY* 🏆❣️🌈
    Shifting the meditation worked better, too! At night I’d sometimes get back into the phone as I sleepily hunted for the “right” meditation to listen to, find the earbuds, etc.

I’m very pleased with how this is going. It feels easier now.
    Week One Results: 56Y, 5N, 2OK

Week 2:
    I may add reading before bed for 5 mins. Actually, I think I will. To begin breaking the nighttime phone habit.

....💋👁 🌈 🍽🏋🏻‍♀️/🏃🏻‍♀️ 🎨 💋👁📖💤
    9/8
    9/9
    9/10
    9/11
    9/12
    9/13
    9/14
  • nebslp
    Options
    Sept 5-8
    Went to studio for morning focus 😊😊, not home,😕
    Planned my day 😊😊 😊😕
    Did creative activities 🧵 sewing and 📸 photography...just 📸, tried and failed both! 🧵and 📸. Finally have quilt triangle sizes right, I think🤪, and learned how to use remote shutter release.
    Hours with over 250 steps 🚶‍♀️10/13, 6/13, 7/13, 10/13
    Logged food ... am trying carb cycling this month 📔 📔 📔📔
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Had a pretty darn successful weekend, and actually a very nice weekend. I spent time in my sewing area downstairs and worked on my quilt while listening to podcasts and watching some Netflix. I needed that downtime, and I'm really glad I let myself just take it.
    September Challenge: I'm going to retry my goal of logging food & water intake every day in MFP. I'm not going to worry about staying under calories at this point, because I honestly feel like I am starting over. So, step 1 in September will be to journal every bite of food and every ounce of water.

1. My goal for this month (This September I will...") log every bite (good, bad & ugly), as well as water intake.
    2. The small actions I’ll be taking to accomplish this goal 1. I will pre-log breakfast, lunch & snacks right after I pack my lunchbag the evening before. 2. I will take a pic of anything I did not prelog before I eat it so I don't forget to log it. 3. I will log dinner & evening snack prior to watching TV with my husband.
    3. The trigger or cue to remember to do my habit: Packing lunchbag will trigger me to prelog. Unwrapping anything spontaneous will trigger me to take pic. Sitting down in "my" chair in the evening will trigger me to log dinner and evening snack.
    4. How often will you do your new habit (daily is best if possible) Daily
    5. What reward will you immediately give yourself for doing your habit? I will click the Complete button in my food diary on MFP and be rewarded by message that appears predicting weight. It's a visual trigger to me that I was successful with my goal of logging. I will also place a smily sticker on that date in my bullet journal.
    6. What help do you need from us: Just cheering me on, like you always do!
    7. What does success look like to you at the end of September? At the end of the month, I will have a clear view of what types of foods I gravitate toward that may be hindering weight loss and making me feel lethargic (mainly sugary food I know but I need to see it in writing)! I will then be ready to set an October goal based on findings. I also will get a kick out of seeing a bunch of smily faces in my bullet journal planner. I'm a visual person! :)

September Challenge: :mrgreen: if successful and :naughty: if not
    09/01 :mrgreen:
    09/02 :mrgreen:
    09/03 :mrgreen:
    09/04 :mrgreen:
    09/05 :mrgreen:
    09/06 :mrgreen:
    09/07 :mrgreen:
    09/08 :mrgreen:
    09/09
    09/10
    09/11
    09/12
    09/13
    09/14
    09/15
    09/16
    09/17
    09/18
    09/19
    09/20
    09/21
    09/22
    09/23
    09/24
    09/25
    09/26
    09/27
    09/28
    09/29
    09/30

Word for 2019: Tenacity I will not give up!

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Sept 2019

Key:

👁Eye Care

9/1YYYYYYNNN
    9/2YYYYYYYYOk
    9/3YYY YYY YYY 🏆❣️🌈
    9/4YYY YYY NNOk
    9/5 YYY YYY YYY 🏆❣️🌈
    9/6 YYY* YYY YYY🏆❣️🌈
    The only ones I need to focus on now are the nighttime flossing & eyes, and even they are feeling more like a habit! I may try shifting them to post dinner, because I have a tougher time if I wait & am sleepy completing them.
    9/7 YYY YYY YYY* 🏆❣️🌈
    Shifting the meditation worked better, too! At night I’d sometimes get back into the phone as I sleepily hunted for the “right” meditation to listen to, find the earbuds, etc.

I’m very pleased with how this is going. It feels easier now.
    Week One Results: 56Y, 5N, 2OK

Week 2:
    I may add reading before bed for 5 mins. Actually, I think I will. To begin breaking the nighttime phone habit.

....💋👁 🌈 🍽🏋🏻‍♀️/🏃🏻‍♀️ 🎨 💋👁📖💤
    9/8YYY YYY YYYY I did get my 7 hours, but my 5 mins of reading turned into several chapters!!!
    9/9
    9/10
    9/11
    9/12
    9/13
    9/14