Onderland!! Congratulations!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Food Challenge
    I tried Baked Honey Mustard Chicken. It was ok but it seems that when I bake chicken there is a lot of grease in the pan and makes the sauce watery. My daughter loved it though.
    https://diethood.com/baked-honey-mustard-chicken/

@brandi_84 The recipe looks delicious, but I have the same problem with watery baked chicken. It tends to make the sauce not so good. Wonder if anyone has any suggestions?

@brandi_84, @pkg1998, I know it sounds like extra work, but could you remove the chicken when it's done and keep it warm in the oven while you thicken the sauce with some corn starch on the stove top?

@HASWLRS Thank you for the suggestion. I don't know why I didn't think about this before. And it wouldn't be that hard.
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    username: petrocoetsee
    Weigh in:
    SW: 205.50
    21/10: 201.3
    28/10 : 199.1

Onderland!! Congratulations!

Thanks! I was very pleased with this achievement. Feels like a zillions years since I last weighed this.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Mini Challenge 10.27.29 Sunday
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes about 1 hour of walking
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I need to get back to getting on daily.
    10/21: yes to all three, 30 minute walk, 10, 591 steps
    10/22: yes to all three 45 min treadmill 11,219 steps
    10/23: yes to all three 40 min walk 13,142 steps
    10/24: yes to all three 60 min walk 12,681 steps
    10/25: yes to all three 30 min treadmill 10,141steps
    10/26: yes to all three 45 min treadmill 10,373 steps
    10/27: yes to all three 30 min walk 11, 817 steps
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    weekly weigh in:
    PW:205.7
    CW: 205
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I forgot to include my water intake earlier.

32oz

I'm going to try to increase that number by another 16 oz today.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day 154.5
    Hoping to hit 153.9or below for my birthday on weds so will do an extra weigh in. It will mean hitting a couple of milestones which would be a great birthday present to myself.

Back home now. It's freezing.

Have signed up to another 10k to keep me exercising and back to meal prep. Snacking will be my big challenge again - how so you guys cope with feeling snacky?

@lozenger1984 Snacking is a big issue for me because if I don’t have something planned I’ll go for the sweets. Lately I’ve been trying to meal prep a snack - maybe a low cal muffin or protein bar. It helps having something planned that I know I’ll enjoy to satisfy the snacking.
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    10/28 Monday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... Yes
    Exercise: Yes grid class at gym

Other challenges:
    Steps:6880

Water: oz.85
  • brandi_84
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Mini Challenge 10.28.19
    Exercise: Not much in the way of exercise. Giving the pups a bath and chasing them around the house and keeping them off the furniture did me in. It must have wore them out too. They were snuggled up, piled on top of us on the couch snoozing away before the end of the day.

Water: 48oz
  • pkg1998
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge 10.28.19
    Exercise: Not much in the way of exercise. Giving the pups a bath and chasing them around the house and keeping them off the furniture did me in. It must have wore them out too. They were snuggled up, piled on top of us on the couch snoozing away before the end of the day.

Water: 48oz

@brandi_84 Sometimes the unexpected “exercise” is the most fun.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    10/27/19 mini challenge
    yes/yes/yes

10/28/19
    yes/no/yes (was our anniversary and hubby brought chocolates, over by 100cals)
  • annabananamc
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    This is the last week of October to let’s try to make it the best of the month for TBBT.

Question of the week:

Does anyone on the team consistently log on the weekends?

I am really good about tracking and planning during the week, but fall off on the weekend. I know I’ve asked about being under calories before but what about tracking? I could use some pointers from our great team members.

Thanks!

I'm pretty good at logging most of the time, a little OCD. For weekends, I'll take some time and pre-track food with what I plan to eat. It helps me stick to my plan, knowing that I've already logged it and don't want to edit it later!
  • annabananamc
    Options
    Also ADMINS - I'm taking a pause from the BBT/Biggest Loser until January. (will still be logging and hopefully on plan) - just need to get a few things off my plate as these are such busy times. I'll be here the rest of this week then check back in January.

Do I need to sign up again in December for January?
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Also ADMINS - I'm taking a pause from the BBT/Biggest Loser until January. (will still be logging and hopefully on plan) - just need to get a few things off my plate as these are such busy times. I'll be here the rest of this week then check back in January.

Do I need to sign up again in December for January?

@annabananamc, yes, you will need to sign up again at the end of December for the January Challenge. If you want to be back on team TBBT, make sure you mention that in your registration post. Enjoy the holidays, but not too much!!
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    10/29 Tuesday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... Yes
    Exercise: Yes train with PT at gym

Other challenges:
    Steps:4728

Water: oz.85
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    My usual weigh in day (for posting purposes) is on a Monday. I however feel like a little child on Christmas morning. When I weighed myself this morning, I hit an alltime low of 89.8kg (197lbs). The last time I weighed in the 80's, was in the mid 1980's - about 35 years ago. And no, I am NOT going to celebrate this with a chocolate or piece of cake :p
  • pkg1998
    Options
    My usual weigh in day (for posting purposes) is on a Monday. I however feel like a little child on Christmas morning. When I weighed myself this morning, I hit an alltime low of 89.8kg (197lbs). The last time I weighed in the 80's, was in the mid 1980's - about 35 years ago. And no, I am NOT going to celebrate this with a chocolate or piece of cake :p

@petrocoetsee How incredible for you! Hopefully it will just give you motivation to keep going. Well done!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Birthday weigh in. 152.7.
    This is my original target weight, so pleased to have got here.
    However..... I realise i'm not quite done yet and probably have another 10-14 to go.
    Because I've never been below about 180, it's so hard to know at what point i'll feel comfortable/ happy so just gotta keep going til i'm feeling good.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    October 30
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous 179.8
    Current- 177
    😊
This discussion has been closed.