pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Username: stubbornloser
    Weigh in week: 4 - Oct 24, 2019
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 204.4
    Today’s Weight: 201.6

So close to onederland!!

Great loss! I weigh in on a Monday, but I have quite a heavy week end ahead of me. Breakfasts, lunches and family gatherings. Now to stay strong so I can formally log the number 1 on Monday

@petrocoetsee It certainly gives you some incentive to be mindful this weekend and maintain that number.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday Weigh In

Previous Weight - 203.2lbs
    This Week - 201.2lbs

Soooooo close!!! Really pleased with that as I weighed when we got home from our trip and I was 1.5 up on that 203. Glad I managed to get that back off and get down further towards onederland 🥳

@Coral333 With your focus you’ll get there in no time. Meanwhile enjoy that loss this week, it’s not always easy to do after coming back from a trip.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    PW 179.00
    CW 181.50
    2.5lbs gain

Sorry guys!!

Stitches out now though so going back to gym later so hopefully will kick start this coming week

@Tracie_Lord No need to apologize. We all have those weeks when we have other things happening and can’t quite focus on the end result. Glad you got your stitches out, but take it slow getting back into the rhythm of things.
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Hi all - sorry to be so absent. I do read the thread and enjoy hearing how you are all doing. I'm just struggling to get checking in down as a habit (it doesn't help that this week was definitely not the best food/exercise week for me either). Please excuse the lengthy update!! I'm working on getting more consistent!

10/21 - 10/24
    Tracking: 2 days yes, 2 days no
    Under: 2 days yes, 2 days no
    Exercise: 1 day yes, 3 days no (sigh)
    Water/Steps: entered on the spreadsheet (or will be shortly)

Orange fruit - I bought oranges and am really struggling to make myself eat one. I am just not a big fan of citrus texture.
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh In

This Week - 201.2lbs

Soooooo close!!! Really pleased with that as I weighed when we got home from our trip and I was 1.5 up on that 203. Glad I managed to get that back off and get down further towards onederland 🥳

You ARE so close!!! So excited for you. You got this!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Pw 145
    Cw 144
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    3x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    Steps

Mon 10,675
    Tuesday 19223
    Wednesday 22640
    Thursday 20612
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh In

This Week - 201.2lbs

You ARE so close!!! So excited for you. You got this!

Hoping we cross that imaginary line next week together!
  • Coral333
    Options
    @abowersgirl All your stats look great this week and I’m motivated by your step count! Well done on the loss too.
  • Coral333
    Options
    Friday Weigh In

This Week - 201.2lbs

@Coral333 Congratulations! Great loss, and you're so close!!!

Thanks Christine! Will be ecstatic if I make it by next week.

Hope everybody has a nice weekend planned and well done to all the great losses posted. Today marks my 100 day streak of logging on to MFP consistently and i definitely have this group to thank for that.
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    10/2 Friday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... Yes
    Exercise: Yes grid class and some treadmill at gym (60 min)

Other challenges:
    Steps:9128

Water: oz.100
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    10/26 Saturday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... Yes
    Exercise: Yes 5.8km run

Other challenges:
    Steps:13001

Water: oz.85
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    If possible please roll my weight over from last week. Will try to update later today. I have not been able to get on community for most of this week on the phone and havent had time to get on home computer to try.
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    2x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
    Saturday no
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    Steps

Friday 14,544
    Sat 17,949
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I hope you are all having a great weekend. I took a break from the challenges this week to try to reset. I have meal planned for next week and calculated calories of each meal and day. So, as long as nothing unexpected comes up I should be able to keep under. Now I just need to push myself to exercise.

I did do the exercise challenge- fight master beginner yoga- I only got 2 days in. I was aiming for a whole week.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    10/26 mini challenge

yes/yes/yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,031 Member
    Options
    10/25/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

10/26/19

10/27/19

Sorry for not being around this weekend! I had a nice visit with my mom and spent much of yesterday and today watching football! Made some chilli this weekend and almost fully hibernated. The weeknd has been cold and wet, so indoors was the place to be! Watching my football for a little longer before I head to bed and get ready to start another week! Hopefully tomorrow is nicer and I can get another long walk in, but it looks like most of this week will be a washout, and I'll be stuck on the bike most nights!

I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend!
  • pkg1998
    Options
    This is the last week of October to let’s try to make it the best of the month for TBBT.

Question of the week:

Does anyone on the team consistently log on the weekends?

I am really good about tracking and planning during the week, but fall off on the weekend. I know I’ve asked about being under calories before but what about tracking? I could use some pointers from our great team members.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.