TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Last post for the morning - back at home after spending several days with my parents. It was a great visit and something I don’t get to do often since they are in Missouri. Did my best to stay on track, but mom loves having chocolate around the house and I don’t have much (any?) willpower. Did step on the scale this morning and didn’t gain over the week so I’m happy about that. Still hoping for a small loss tomorrow.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Today is not an official weigh in day for me, but I just want to share that I am now in onederland!!! Weight this morning 199.5 <3

WHOOOP!!!!!!!!!! congratulations, your hard work is paying off!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    October 24
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 180
    Current-179.8
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Whomp Whomp

Username: annabananamc
    Starting weight: 165.6
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 165.8
    Today's Weight: 165.8
    Weekly gain/loss: + 0.0
    Monthly gain/loss: + 0.2
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »

@petrocoetsee “PT” = personal trainer? If so, how do you like it and how long have you been using one? I’ve been thinking about starting to work with one just because I feel like I need to do something besides the treadmill, but I’m very intimidated but other things at the gym.

Yes. Beyond using a treadmill I was pretty clueless as to the what's and how's at a gym. It is for that reason that I started training with one. Exercises are done at your level and capabilities. They identify your strenghts and weaknesses and work with that. You will get an overall workout - top to bottom. You are also taught the right way of doing certain exercises. I will recommend that to everybody. It is really worth it.
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Username: stubbornloser
    Weigh in week: 4 - Oct 24, 2019
    Previous Week’s Weight: 204.4
    Today’s Weight: 201.6

So close to onederland!!
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Today is not an official weigh in day for me, but I just want to share that I am now in onederland!!! Weight this morning 199.5 <3

Congrats!! WOOHOOO!
  • petrocoetsee
    Options

So close to onederland!!

Great loss! I weigh in on a Monday, but I have quite a heavy week end ahead of me. Breakfasts, lunches and family gatherings. Now to stay strong so I can formally log the number 1 on Monday
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

So close to onederland!!

Brilliant loss this week for you! Can't wait to see you get into Onederland next week!

@petrocoetsee How good that must have felt to see the number flash up with a 1! Hope your busy weekend doesn't get too much in the way for you.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options

So close to onederland!!

@stubbornloser wonderful loss!!!!! You're so close, you'll be there in no time!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Whomp Whomp

Username: annabananamc
    Starting weight: 165.6
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Previous Week's weight: 165.8
    Today's Weight: 165.8
    Weekly gain/loss: + 0.0
    Monthly gain/loss: + 0.2

@annabananamc Holding steady this week isn't a bad thing! Dont let it make you lose focus!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Last post for the morning - back at home after spending several days with my parents. It was a great visit and something I don’t get to do often since they are in Missouri. Did my best to stay on track, but mom loves having chocolate around the house and I don’t have much (any?) willpower. Did step on the scale this morning and didn’t gain over the week so I’m happy about that. Still hoping for a small loss tomorrow.

@pkg1998 I'm glad you had a great visit! I don't have much willpower around certain chocolate, myself! Crossing my fingers for your weigh in tomorrow!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    10/24/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 15,639
    Water: 113.8
    Food: 2 clementines
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    10/24 Thursday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... Yes
    Exercise: Yes training with PT at gym

Other challenges:
    Steps:5727

Water: oz.93
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh In

Previous Weight - 203.2lbs
    This Week - 201.2lbs

Soooooo close!!! Really pleased with that as I weighed when we got home from our trip and I was 1.5 up on that 203. Glad I managed to get that back off and get down further towards onederland 🥳
  • cmhubbard92
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday Weigh In

Previous Weight - 203.2lbs
    This Week - 201.2lbs

Soooooo close!!! Really pleased with that as I weighed when we got home from our trip and I was 1.5 up on that 203. Glad I managed to get that back off and get down further towards onederland 🥳

@Coral333 Congratulations! Great loss, and you're so close!!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PW 179.00
    CW 181.50
    2.5lbs gain

Sorry guys!!

Stitches out now though so going back to gym later so hopefully will kick start this coming week
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    PW 179.00
    CW 181.50
    2.5lbs gain

Sorry guys!!

Stitches out now though so going back to gym later so hopefully will kick start this coming week

I'm glad your stitches are out, take it easy getting back to things!
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    @Coral333 Thanks. Well done with your loss. You are also getting closer the the number 1 flashing on your scale. My plan for the weekend is just to keep my hands to myself and my mouth closed. I also want to get a good calorie burn in. I really want to hit the below 90kg mark by the 31st. It is a mental thing, it will be a weight range I haven't seen since the late 1980's.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options

@petrocoetsee “PT” = personal trainer? If so, how do you like it and how long have you been using one? I’ve been thinking about starting to work with one just because I feel like I need to do something besides the treadmill, but I’m very intimidated but other things at the gym.

Yes. Beyond using a treadmill I was pretty clueless as to the what's and how's at a gym. It is for that reason that I started training with one. Exercises are done at your level and capabilities. They identify your strenghts and weaknesses and work with that. You will get an overall workout - top to bottom. You are also taught the right way of doing certain exercises. I will recommend that to everybody. It is really worth it.

@petrocoetsee Thanks. I think I might have to give it a try.
This discussion has been closed.