TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Team, I just cannot get it together right now. I have not had the motivation since my rough personal week earlier. If you can’t tell by my silence. I just don't have the desire to work out or track my food. One good note is i’m still not eating unhealthy cause I don’t keep that stuff in the house, just not tracking.
    I’m gonna step away for October if you all don’t mind. Hopefully my head will be right come November.
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    @erikNJ hope everything settles down for you. Would love to see you come back down the line. You've bee. A great team mate but we all know that sometimes there are other priorities or that a little time out can sometimes reinvigorate you. All the best
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    So I finally got to some scales:157lbs
    Not sure which week to class this as? I may be able to weigh on Saturday again and who knows after that?

I think walking everywhere, training for this 10k and the worry of overeating have work din my favour. Hope to keep this trend up for the next fortnight!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    10/9/19
    Yes/yes/yes
    10,509 steps
    Next 4days on mini vacation. Not sure l’ll be seeing loss on Sunday’s weigh in.

@energyseeker Have a great time! Sometimes the mini vacation is just what we need to reset our lives in general. I’m looking forward to mine the weekend of the 18th to visit my parents.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 Sorry to hear about your loss. It's a tough time for you and your family. Look after yourself!
    swauters wrote: »
    Hey all.

I think I am ducking out of the group. I've been stalled for a while and need to change things up.

Good luck to all on your individual journeys.

@swauters Best wishes to you as you 'change things up'!

I was trying to get back on track after my son's wedding a week and half ago; then my father was admitted to the hospital. He's been there 6 days so - not good!

I think I missed last week's weigh in. If it's OK I will just skip last week and weigh in tomorrow my regular day.

@cossmoss15 Praying for a quick recovery for your dad.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    10.9.19 Wednesday
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no- this week has not been a good week for exercise, but I am trying to stay focused on tracking and keeping under and start fresh next week and try to get back to my exercise goals.
    Water- 8oz.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hey, team. I am back. Took a few extra days.....

I have just read through all the posts, and am loving the team interaction! Got some results to report, but that will have to wait. My niece is getting married tomorrow, so this will be another quiet weekend from me.

Missing some Friday weigh-ins:

@abowersgirl, @bagney40, @ForLangston and @lindamtuck2018

On deck for Saturday:

@Calli1616

Missing from Thursday:

@cossmoss15 and @sandkp

Missing from earlier in the week:

@dymphnadaniels, @Caronell and @eatingfoodles

Apologies, I worked a few long shifts then went away for a long weekend so I've not checked in from start October.

I had my wedding dress fitting two weeks ago so for now to need to maintain rather than continue losing. I also saw my surgeon two weeks ago and he was really pleased with my progess to date (30Ibs to date). He has suggested though that I will get a better outcome if I could lose a further few pounds in readiness for surgery in February. So......I plan to maintain until 14th November, followed by a couple of easy weeks. I will then look to rejoin this group from December. Is that ok @HASWLRS ? Cxx

@Caronell Congratulations!!! Have a great wedding - since your dress fits it’s a great time to focus on the wedding and starting your new life.

If you want to rejoin in December, just make sure you check for the December registration thread and you can request to rejoin TBBT if you like.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Oct 8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Step: 12798
    Water:88oz
    30 min yoga
    15 min meditation
    45 min hike

On my way to Republic WA via car praying for safe travels
    Happy hump day

@murdog3t Hope you had safe travels and enjoy your time in WA.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username-brandi_84
    Weigh in day : Wednesday
    Starting: 184.3
    Week 1:. 183.2
    Week 2:. 182.1

@brandi_84 Nice loss for the week and you’re having a great October already! Keep up the good work.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Team, I just cannot get it together right now. I have not had the motivation since my rough personal week earlier. If you can’t tell by my silence. I just don't have the desire to work out or track my food. One good note is i’m still not eating unhealthy cause I don’t keep that stuff in the house, just not tracking.
    I’m gonna step away for October if you all don’t mind. Hopefully my head will be right come November.

@erikNJ Glad to hear that you are still trying to work on eating healthy, no so glad to hear that you won’t be with us the rest of the month. As you know, your contribution to the team was well received. Good luck to you and we’ll be glad to take you back when you’re ready.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    So I finally got to some scales:157lbs
    Not sure which week to class this as? I may be able to weigh on Saturday again and who knows after that?

I think walking everywhere, training for this 10k and the worry of overeating have work din my favour. Hope to keep this trend up for the next fortnight!

@lozenger1984 That’s a great loss for the week so you must be doing something right.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2x yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Steps

Monday 23687
    Tuesday 21073
    Wednesday 14924
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I am on my lunch break at work and just want to thank everyone for their concerns and well wishes. Life feels pretty crazy at the moment, so I'm just trying to get through at the moment.

10/9/19
    Steps: 14,000+
    Water 88 I think

@cossmoss15 I am wishing your family the best and please take care of yourself

@erikNJ I wish you luck finding your motivation this month. Looking forward to having you back next month!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I am on my lunch break at work and just want to thank everyone for their concerns and well wishes. Life feels pretty crazy at the moment, so I'm just trying to get through at the moment.

10/9/19
    Steps: 14,000+
    Water 88 I think

@cmhubbard92 Take all the time you need to get through. It looks like you are still doing an excellent job at keeping on track with the challenge even with life getting crazy.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Username: annabananamc
    Starting weight: 165.6
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 165.6 (pass - out of country)
    Todays Weight: 165.0
    Weekly gain/loss: - 0.6
    Monthly gain/loss: - 0.6

Just still feel like I'm playing catch up from my trip - I hope to participate a bit more next week for sure, but I'm happy for the loss despite the fact that all I ate in Belize seemed to be CARBS (rice, beans, rice and beans, tortillas, etc) Now I really want to step up my exercise as it's starting to be really nice here in Florida!

Missed Mini Challenge on Sunday and Monday (but both would have been triple yes-es I think.
    Tues yes/yes/yes
    Weds yes/yes/yes
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    October 10
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 181
    Current- 180.5
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I am so sorry for your loss. Life is so hard and unfair sometimes. Looks like you are doing well with hanging in there and staying on track.

@swauters we will miss you in the challenge. You always have such kind words and encouragement for others.

@erikNJ so funny that I came on and saw your post. I was just thinking that I hadn't seen anything from you in a while. Hope that the break will help you and we will see you next month.
  • heaz10
    Options
    weigh in:
    PW: 206.8
    CW:207

It is up a little, which is frustrating. I have been feeling so good with pants feeling loose, extra energy, walking a little faster on the treadmill. I guess I will celebrate my non scale victories this week.
  • heaz10
    Options
    @cossmoss15 I am sorry to hear about your dad. Hope that you are hanging in there.
This discussion has been closed.