TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,026 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I'm trying to make sure I am up to date on the steps/water spreadsheet. For some reason, I have a few missing in the beginning/middle of week, and believe I may have just overlooked them!

In order to close the week out, I need the following:
    @pkg1998 - Thursday-Sunday steps
    @murdog3t - Monday steps/water(I probably missed it but can't seem to find it!) And Sunday(I know you'll be posting it soon)
    @mirendybryant - Wednesday-Sunday
    @heaz10 - Thursday-Sunday steps & water
    @erikNJ - water for Friday-Sunday
    @energyseeker - Wednesday's steps(I tried looking but didn't see it)
    @Calli1616 - Sunday
    @brandi_84 - Saturday/Sunday water
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 for Wednesday steps add 10,000. I’ve made goal every day last week
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    10/6 Sunday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise:  yes

Other challenges:
    Steps: n/a
    Water:  86 oz.

Completed what I could of last weeks food exercise challenges.. food done, video listed but not actually complete.. so kind of tried.. they are not listed here tonight because I cleared my sheet and prepped it for next weeks challenges before realizing I didnt post this one yet!

Really feeling under the weather tonight. Wanting to go to bed but waiting for my teen to finish some big project he has been working on. Just hope I am not getting sick.. but this tummy isnt right at all.

@sandkp Hope you’re feeling better soon. So hard to focus on our goals when we’re just not feeling right.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: October Week 2
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 236.5
    Current Weight: 236.1

A loss is a loss right???
    One more week before I can get back to normal :)

@MelsLeanDream Absolutely! Any loss should be celebrated and enjoyed especially if the week wasn’t quite normal.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE (10/6 - 10/12)

Sunday - No, No, No
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to make sure I am up to date on the steps/water spreadsheet. For some reason, I have a few missing in the beginning/middle of week, and believe I may have just overlooked them!

In order to close the week out, I need the following:
    @pkg1998 - Thursday-Sunday steps
    @murdog3t - Monday steps/water(I probably missed it but can't seem to find it!) And Sunday(I know you'll be posting it soon)
    @mirendybryant - Wednesday-Sunday
    @heaz10 - Thursday-Sunday steps & water
    @erikNJ - water for Friday-Sunday
    @energyseeker - Wednesday's steps(I tried looking but didn't see it)
    @Calli1616 - Sunday
    @brandi_84 - Saturday/Sunday water

@cmhubbard92
    Zero water for Saturday and Sunday.

I was bad about drinking coffee, juice and Sprite. I realized that if I don't make a conscious effort to drink a couple of glasses of water in the morning before coffee it is hard for me to remember to drink later in the day.
    I'm going to try harder each week to get and keep the habit of drinking water.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Sunday 10.6.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no, slightly over but not too bad.
    Exercise: no
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sorry...life has been so busy.

10/3:
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 minute treadmill
    Steps: 10,466
    Water: 48 oz

10/4:
    Exercise: yes 30 minute walk
    Steps: 10,693
    Water: 40 oz

10/5:
    Exercise: yes 45 minute treadmill
    Steps: 10,640
    Water: 32 oz

10/6:
    Exercise: yes 45 minute walk
    Steps: 13,709
    Water: 64 oz
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    username: petrocoetsee
    Weigh in:
    SW: 205.50
    CW: 205.0
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @energyseeker @brandi_84 @heaz10 thank you all for giving me your numbers! @pkg1998 thank you for updating yours, too!

@brandi_84 Don't worry about what your numbers are! You are making the effort, and that is what is important!
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Looks like you had a wonderful time apple picking! And you look great!

@heaz10 Awesome stepping! You are very consistent getting in at least 10k per day. I have some really great days then some that look like I didn't move. trying again this week to get at least 6K per day.

@sandkp The first strength training workout you posted looks perfect! 'Ready, Set, Sleeveless!' I like the fact that you don't need any equipment and aren't putting extra weight on your back. I will definitely give this one a try and also look for one to post.

@ForLangston Look after yourself this month. I think elder care is much harder than child care!

I had a wonderful hike this weekend. 17km! and it was definitely a hike not a walk. But loved it! We had great weather and have another one planned in 2 weeks.
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    And there my fitbit device decided not to work any longer :'(:'( . I ordered a new charging cable and I should get it tomorrow afternoon. Now I am holding thumbs that the new cable will resolve the charging issue. I feel like I lost a crucial limb :s
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 Looks like you had a wonderful time apple picking! And you look great!

@heaz10 Awesome stepping! You are very consistent getting in at least 10k per day. I have some really great days then some that look like I didn't move. trying again this week to get at least 6K per day.

@sandkp The first strength training workout you posted looks perfect! 'Ready, Set, Sleeveless!' I like the fact that you don't need any equipment and aren't putting extra weight on your back. I will definitely give this one a try and also look for one to post.

@ForLangston Look after yourself this month. I think elder care is much harder than child care!

I had a wonderful hike this weekend. 17km! and it was definitely a hike not a walk. But loved it! We had great weather and have another one planned in 2 weeks.

@cossmoss15 thank you so much! It was a wonderful day!

That sounds like a really long hike! Great job! I am still trying to convince my boyfriend to take a hike with me and the dogs this weekend, but he's stubborn! Otherwise it will be me, the dogs, and my cell phone!
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,907 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Oops - sorry @cmhubbard92! I play the game of waiting til the last possible moment to get ALL the steps! Yesterday, 10/6, was 11,574. thank you!!

And my goal for this week is again the 10,000 steps per day -or- 70,000 for the week.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Calli1616 wrote: »
    Oops - sorry @cmhubbard92! I play the game of waiting til the last possible moment to get ALL the steps! Yesterday, 10/6, was 11,574. thank you!!

And my goal for this week is again the 10,000 steps per day -or- 70,000 for the week.

@Calli1616 no worries! I knew you were up to date, I had just wanted to let everyone who was missing any to post their steps. I'm hoping to post results tomorrow, instead of Wednesday, but that all depends on how work goes tomorrow!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @lozenger1984 That is an impressive step count and will have gone some way to mitigating the lasagne and ice cream which btw sound delicious!

@sandkp the arm workout you posted looks really good! I think I'm going to give it a go at the gym tomorrow for some upper body work :)

@swauters I think changing up goals to what your body is telling you it needs is vital and often something we overlook so that sounds great! This month I'm looking to do the same sort of thing and slow down a little mentally and include more yoga and meditation again as I know it really helps me.

Today has been a good day food and exercise wise and I feel much more together with it all. Hope everyone has had a great start to your week! @cmhubbard92 I'm closing out the day with 10221 steps but couldn't find the tab in our spreadsheet, could you point me in the right direction as I'm sure I've just not looked properly!!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've not managed to find anywhere to weigh in yet sorry. No luck with pharmacies. Hoping the pool might have some on weds or my friend's when I visit on Saturday.

I'm a daily weigher and feeling a bit panicked about not weighing to be honest. I've gone so far off track without noticing before and with logging being so hard with eating out a lot I'm worried. My clothes feel the same though so hopefully it's OK so far.
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    10/7/19 Monday Mini challenge:
    Under: no , I’m considering raising my calories instead of trying to use only 1200ish
    Exercise: no too wiped out after running errands
    Water: 7 glasses
    Steps: 9,537
    Food: apple : red
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1230 cal that is
This discussion has been closed.