Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Steps

Monday 23687
    Tuesday 21073
    Wednesday 14924
    Thursday 18813 (I worked a double but my Fitbit died on me by 9... Pfft)
    Friday 17771
    Saturday 15060
    Sunday 3394
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    10/10:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 min treadmill
    Steps: 10,031
    Water: 48 oz

10/11:
    Under: yes.
    Exercise: yes 30 min treadmill
    Steps: 10,232
    Water: 40

10/12:
    Under: yes...barely
    Exercise: yes 50 min walk
    Steps: 10,079
    Water: 64 oz

10/13:
    Exercise: yes walk, mowed lawn
    Steps: 13,630
    Water: 24 oz
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    PW: 207
    CW: 207

Been down all week until this morning. Still feeling good about things, still celebrating non scale victories. The scale.can be so frustrating.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    10/14/19
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 12,839
    Water: 65.8

I just finally want to say good work to everyone who has been pushing through this past week! I have been quiet, but I have read what you have all posted! I have been trying to stay up to date with the spreadsheet, and have created a new sheet for this week as well. If you're not posted in the step challenge, I can add you if you tell me that you want to participate! Just tag me!

@pkg1998 thank you! It has been a short time, but I have missed interacting with all of you!
    @cossmoss15 I hope things are getting better with your dad! You are in my thoughts hun!
    @heaz10 great job staying even this week. It is super disappointing to have a bump on the scale when your whole week has been low! I know the feeling!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes 20 min walk
    Water: 16 oz

Sunday: no
    Monday: yes
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    10/14/19
    Tracked - no
    Under - I'm sure not
    Exercise - no
    Water - 24 oz

oof - tomorrow will be better!
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    10/14 Monday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Grid class at gym

Other challenges:
    Steps:8014

Water: oz.75
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    9/15/19 weigh in

Previous: 203.8
    Current: 198.3
    Loss: 5.5lb
    I am hoping this stays off this week, as I may *actually* reach my birthday goal for Friday!

Well done. You are now officially an Onelander!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    PW: 207
    CW: 207

Been down all week until this morning. Still feeling good about things, still celebrating non scale victories. The scale.can be so frustrating.

@heaz10 Your mindset is great and something I think we all wish we had during this journey. The scale does not always show our effort, but we know we are getting healthier and that’s an important reason why most of us are doing this.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    9/15/19 weigh in

I am hoping this stays off this week, as I may *actually* reach my birthday goal for Friday!

@cmhubbard92 Great job! Obviously you were being healthy despite your struggles last week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 You must have been in my head yesterday after work because I actually drank more water after I got home and hit a record amount for me - 66 oz - now to see if I can keep it up.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE (10/13 - 10/19)

Sunday - No, No, No
    Monday - Yes,Yes, Yes
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/15/19 weigh in

Well done. You are now officially an Onelander!
    @petrocoetsee thank you! Now my job is to stay here!
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    9/15/19 weigh in

@cmhubbard92 Great job! Obviously you were being healthy despite your struggles last week.

@pkg1998 thank you! I can say there were some days I had really wanted to eat my feelings!
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 You must have been in my head yesterday after work because I actually drank more water after I got home and hit a record amount for me - 66 oz - now to see if I can keep it up.

Awesome job with the water!!! That is fabulous! You can do it!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Oct 13&14
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no & yes
    Step: 4773 & 13513
    Water:88oz
    Yoga , meditation,
    Hike 2 miles on Monday
    HappyTuesday
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, team The Big Butt Theory.

Regrettably, I have come to the decision that I need to leave The Biggest Loser Challenge and take a sabbatical from MFP. I have only pretended to take care of myself for quite some time and I can no longer keep up the facade. The team will be left in Pam's (@pkg1998) very capable hands. She will continue to enter all your weights and remind those who are missing weigh-ins. Christine (@cmhubbard92) will continue to do the water and step challenges and Shawnee (@sandkp) will continue to do the food and fitness challenges. Assuming the team decides to continue with the Mini Challenge, someone will need to compile and post those results. To get the team caught up and then leave it up to date, I will be posting the Mini Challenge and weekly results until the end of the month.

Lisa
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Monday 10/14 challenge:
    Under: I don’t think so, I ate all meals out and they didn’t have the calories listed on the menus, plus I started the day with a tour of Fowler’s chocolate factory, the delicious chocolate samples were my breakfast ugh 😑
    Exercise: only yoga unfortunately, and sitting on the couch watching Hallmark movies while exercising abs triceps legs lol ( does that count 🙂)
    Water: 7 glasses
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    9/15/19 weigh in

@cmhubbard92, so happy for you, Christine!! Cheers to Onederland and all your hard work to get there!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I am
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Regrettably, I have come to the decision that I need to leave The Biggest Loser Challenge and take a sabbatical from MFP. I have only pretended to take care of myself for quite some time and I can no longer keep up the facade. The team will be left in Pam's (@pkg1998) very capable hands. She will continue to enter all your weights and remind those who are missing weigh-ins. Christine (@cmhubbard92) will continue to do the water and step challenges and Shawnee (@sandkp) will continue to do the food and fitness challenges. Assuming the team decides to continue with the Mini Challenge, someone will need to compile and post those results. To get the team caught up and then leave it up to date, I will be posting the Mini Challenge and weekly results until the end of the month.

Lisa

I am so sorry to see you go hopefully all goes well with you
    Blessings
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    I am
    HASWLRS wrote: »

Lisa

I am so sorry to see you go hopefully all goes well with you
    Blessings

@murdog3t, thanks, Tami! Hopefully a clean break is what I need to allow me to come back sooner.
This discussion has been closed.