TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 please add my steps goal 70000 for week and the food color challenge. Also how do I enter my numbers and save the link to spreadsheet or do you enter #’s. Seems like a lot of work for you.
    9/29/19 mini challenge
    Yes/yes/yes-rebounder jumping
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 please add my steps goal 70000 for week and the food color challenge. Also how do I enter my numbers and save the link to spreadsheet or do you enter #’s. Seems like a lot of work for you.
    9/29/19 mini challenge
    Yes/yes/yes-rebounder jumping

@energyseeker I use google sheets on my phone(from the plag store). Usually I open the mobile version of MFP and can open the spreadsheet just clicking the link and it opens in my sheets app... I know that when I use the MFP app, the link will open within MFP, and my phone gives me issues trying to open with sheets from here... I would maybe ask if @pkg1998 has a suggestion on how to somehow save the link? You could also copy/paste into web browser, and it should save it in your memory on your phone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16wLt6EfpKpkMVjCS1-pISRpWUfbYXdX3usRTfIN2YnI/edit?usp=drivesdk is the link.

Sorry I am rambling... I am about to go to bed and am tired!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I'm Laura. I've lost a whole load of weight but working on what seems like the last 10-14lbs for ages (partly because I keep changing my target).

Weigh in for this week is 160.

Im away for 3 weeks so need to find a way of weighing in. Those are of who are USA based - is there anywhere that tends to have scales? In the UK. Some chemist's have them and charge 20p but not sure here?

On the plus side I've run and walked about 10 miles today so hopefully exercise wise I'll be doing well. 20 days to my 10k!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    9/30/19

This is random, but on Friday at my work picnic I had fruit salad, and it had dragon fruit. I wasn't terribly thrilled with it because the texture was weird and it had almost no flavor... I can gladly say it is something "exotic" that I will never go out of my way for haha.

aty4thalm4i5.jpg

Dragon fruit is so disappointing. So pretty but so tasteless. I find papaya the same. If I'm having fruit I want the tasty stuff - juicy peaches, fat raspberries or pineapple with a little chilli salt.

• LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    9/30 Monday
    Mini challenge:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes ,4.5 mile walk

Other challenges:
    Steps: 18,898
    Water: 56 oz
    Food: Day 2: a. carrots b. pear
    Exercise workouts: not today 😐
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 My goal is 56 miles/week : whatever that translates to in steps ? 😳
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Okay re-energized for October. Goals this week, no alcohol from Oct 1-31st. Wish me luck as those sugary things are the bomb.

Tracked, under, and yoga today with 5617 steps. Go me! Go us for showing up for our health!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    I am back from my absence. My wife has been home since Friday night and all the tests came back negative. Didn’t do so great at eating during those days. Hospital food is terrible and quick options near the hospital were fast food and pizza. I am sure I will have a terrible weight this week but just know I am getting back on track.

Sun:
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no
    Water: 12 cups

Mon:
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 16 cups

I see there are new challenges but I have to catch up on dozens of posts so I will get there tomorrow hopefully.
    Welcome all new teammates.

@erikNJ glad to hear that you all are back home and tests were negative. I agree on hospital and surrounding area food - just did that for 2 weeks in August with my mom. (seems like they always have same kinds of stuff around them!) Looking forward to the upcoming month and watching/hearing about your journey! Take a minute to regroup :)
  • sandkp
    edited October 2019
    Options
    9/30/19
    Steps: 11,088 currently
    Water: 112.6oz

Food Colors:
    Red-Strawberries and grapes, red leaf lettuce, red onion(purple/red... I don't know)
    Yellow- banana
    Orange -carrot
    Green-lettuce

This is random, but on Friday at my work picnic I had fruit salad, and it had dragon fruit. I wasn't terribly thrilled with it because the texture was weird and it had almost no flavor... I can gladly say it is something "exotic" that I will never go out of my way for haha.

I finally got the puppy to the dog park today. The one closest to me is completely wooded, and he loved it! There was only one other dog there and Dillon loved running around with him! It was a nice short hike through the woods to get there, and some trails in the fenced in park! The woman with the other dog was telling me about some dog friendly hiking trails near me, and now I have some places to check out!
    aty4thalm4i5.jpg

@cmhubbard92 I haven't had dragon fruit - but will definitely save that for a challenge in the future where we have to try something new!! and... editing to add - super cute pupper there! ;)
  • sandkp
    edited October 2019
    Options
    9/30 monday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise:  yes

Other challenges:
    Steps: n/a
    Water: 88 oz.

Food:
    Day 1 9/30 green peppers, red peppers, white onions
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4

Exercise:
    Video:
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Link:
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sept 30
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes , I have always been afraid to try yasso frozen bars because I don't like greek yogurt. Boy was I missing out!
    Exercise yes

Water 68 oz
    Steps 15549
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    9/30/19
    Mini challenge
    Yes/yes/yes jog in place to get steps in
    Colors white onion and mushrooms, red tomato, green cabbage and lettuce
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to introduce myself to new members. My name is Mandy. I'm 37 from Northern Kentucky and a stay at home mom. I've been a part of this group since June and it's been beneficial and supportive thru some difficult times.
    The past few months I've been concentrating more on the physical aspect rather than the food part so..this month my goal is to get refocused on the nutritional part of weight loss. This past week I've been kinda taking a step back from everything and dealing with some emotions I've pushed away recently. I think I'm in a good head space now and ready to take on October.

9/30
    Tracked- yes
    Under- yes
    Exercise- yes
    Steps- 15,677
    Water- 137oz
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    9/30
    Excersise: yes (29 minutes hill walk)
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weigh in:
    PW: 208
    CW: 206.8
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    September 30
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 40 mins on treadmill)
    Steps - 11,413
  • Audgiebug
    Audgiebug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Week 1 weigh in:
    PW: 291.4
    CW: 289.0

So happy to finally be officially out of the 290's!!! I have been there for too long. I plan to lose 7 pounds this month.

9/30
    Tracked: no
    Under: no
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    9/30 Monday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes, 45 min run/walk, 25 min strength video, 15 min balance video

Other challenges:
    Steps: 12,518
    Water: 72 oz.

Food:
    Day 1 9/30 - red tomatoes, orange carrots, yellow onions
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4

Exercise:
    Video:
    Day 1 9/30 - Zuzka Light Bunny Slope workout 2
    Day 2
    Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLYcX6uov3LuMLrMJHftEVkrUWKui8EkN9&index=2&v=7JeFyj9C3no&t=0s
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    9/30/19

aty4thalm4i5.jpg

Dragon fruit is so disappointing. So pretty but so tasteless. I find papaya the same. If I'm having fruit I want the tasty stuff - juicy peaches, fat raspberries or pineapple with a little chilli salt.

@lozenger1984 it was so disappointing! I really thought it would have a nice flavor! I love mostly all fruits but have never tried chilli salt!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 My goal is 56 miles/week : whatever that translates to in steps ? 😳

@LMK02020 I used a calculator, makes it almost 119,000 steps, but I rounded it down to 118,000! That's a lot of steps, and a fantastic goal!
This discussion has been closed.