New NSV

Options
Emmapatterson1729
Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
edited September 2019 in Social Groups
I tried on my inspiration shorts... And they were too big, so I tried on shorts two sizes smaller I never thought would fit again (figured they would be my new inspiration shorts to try and work down into)... And they were loose. I'm ecstatic! I love losing!!
97nnmp3x26z7.jpg

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Well done!
    You need some new inspiration shorts!
  • nrs101364
    nrs101364 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. In 3+ months? What a trip!
  • BlancheandSmooshyface
    Options
    You go girl! You're awesome!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Thanks all,

I do need new inspiration shorts!

Not quite at goal yet, but getting close!
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous!!! Great job!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Thanks, I was a little self conscious posting. Thinking I had pooch still showing, then I realized it's not me, it's the shorts being too big pooching out!! LOL ;)
  • Arriannew
    Arriannew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I never noticed any pooch. I was too busy being astonished at the transformation you made. That is, straight-up, amazing.
  • mor72
    mor72 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What did you typical eat in a day and did you do you any exercise or toning? You look great well done.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! Keep on going!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    mor72 wrote: »
    What did you typical eat in a day and did you do you any exercise or toning? You look great well done.

@mor72

Thanks!!

My typical day is coffee with half and half, cocoa, and stevia for breakfast.

The rest of day is usually eggs, cheeses, creams, veggies, and/or meats.

Everything cooked in olive oil and/or butter. Around 1300-1700 calories a day.

I just started working out last week, 30-40 minutes of light cardio, some core strengthening, and pilates style exercises.

I started a pretty physical job with a lot of steps. But had already lost around 12 inches off stomach before getting the job.
  • chrissifreeman
    chrissifreeman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OH MY STINKIN GOODNESS!!! SO GREAT, EMMA! ***Sssssqqqqquuuuuueeeeeaaaaalllllll***
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    OH MY STINKIN GOODNESS!!! SO GREAT, EMMA! ***Sssssqqqqquuuuuueeeeeaaaaalllllll***

LOL, thanks!!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options

I am going to assume someone accidently hit the disagree button when scrolling. Erg! I almost dislike the dislike button at much as I did the woo button!!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I find that lately many of the buttons don't click when you click them and do randomly seem to be clicking as folks try to scroll, so I wouldn't pay much attention to it...MFP has been super glitchy for the last few weeks...even more than normal.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    I find that lately many of the buttons don't click when you click them and do randomly seem to be clicking as folks try to scroll, so I wouldn't pay much attention to it...MFP has been super glitchy for the last few weeks...even more than normal.

I know it was hit accidentally. I think it's a bad location on screen. I think they should've left hug on the outside, and put dislike where the woo used to be.
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    taylok23 wrote: »
    Amazing job!!

Thanks!!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Arriannew wrote: »
    I never noticed any pooch. I was too busy being astonished at the transformation you made. That is, straight-up, amazing.

Thanks!! I've been in shock at rate of loss and watching body dissolve daily!