New NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Hurry, buy some new inspiration shorts while they are on sale, now that it's autumn.
    f76zvvk47glz.png
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    Hurry, buy some new inspiration shorts while they are on sale, now that it's autumn.
    f76zvvk47glz.png

I will. I work in a clothing store.... Might have to pick up a pair of size 7/8s jeans or shorts to try and work into next.
  • Ecosse2018
    Ecosse2018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Ab Fab transformation. Low carb is definitely the way to eat. I know that and have been successful in the past and lost 27 lbs, but this week I have really fallen off the wagon and been tempted by chocolate treats, rice cakes and little toasts, Today is the day when I stop being so stupid and stick to plan. Have a great lc day everyone. 🌝
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Ecosse2018 wrote: »
    Congrats. Ab Fab transformation. Low carb is definitely the way to eat. I know that and have been successful in the past and lost 27 lbs, but this week I have really fallen off the wagon and been tempted by chocolate treats, rice cakes and little toasts, Today is the day when I stop being so stupid and stick to plan. Have a great lc day everyone. 🌝

@Ecosse2018
    Thanks!!

Have you tried some of the recipes for keto desserts and breads?

I have found a few through trial and error that really hit cravings for starchy or sweet treats.

Like I made a low carb chocolate ice cream that was delicious and textured like ice cream (accidentally froze the chocolate avocado pudding recipe).

Finally found a fathead bread/crust recipe that actually had consistency of bread/crust.

Good luck!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    9caqs99h2bgq.png

My new inspiration outfit!! ;)

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    I had to look twice at this picture.... I thought she was holding her bag between her knees. I only do that in public washrooms while I wash my hands. Because washroom floor germs, yick, and then some women set their purses on the table/counter at a cafe or restaurant. Okay, I'm a little phobic.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    I had to look twice at this picture.... I thought she was holding her bag between her knees. I only do that in public washrooms while I wash my hands. Because washroom floor germs, yick, and then some women set their purses on the table/counter at a cafe or restaurant. Okay, I'm a little phobic.

Lol...
    I am too!!
  • kimberwolf71
    kimberwolf71 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Congratulations!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Amazing progress! Congratulations!

Thanks!!
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS EMMA!!! Those transformation pics are incredible. Just downright amazing, hon. :)
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    RAC56 wrote: »
    WOWZERS EMMA!!! Those transformation pics are incredible. Just downright amazing, hon. :)

Thanks.. lost more since those were taken!! I am in shock.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Beeeautiful! Congrats.
  • nrs101364
    nrs101364 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You have been doing a great job and are an inspiration!!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Options
    Thanks,

I wish I had started eating low carb a couple of years ago.
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yeah, same here, Emma!! BUT big congratulations to you cause you look fantastic!! So healthy! :)