jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/28 10,083
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    NOVEMBER THREAD IS UP AND RUNNING

Please post this week's weigh ins in the current thread, but feel free to introduce yourself. November Challenge begins SUNDAY!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10770306/trimstones-november-chat#latest
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    4fs2c9kmg0mb.png
    PLEASE WELCOME TO THE NOVEMBER CHALLENGE ON TEAM
    @girlfacedolly A RETURNING TEAM MEMBER
    LET’S HELP IN GETTING THIS TEAMMATE SETTLED FOR THE NOVEMBER CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
    LISELYN WILL POST THEM ON THE NOVEMBER SPREADSHEET
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    On your mark, get set, GO!! I need the names of anyone wanting to participate in our Walking Challenge for the month of November...in order to join, besides reporting in every few days and promising not to leave empty white spaces on the spreadsheet, YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE YOU'LL BE WALKING DURING THE MONTH...FAVORITE PLACE FOR YOUR STROLLS...

SO LET'S HEAR FROM YOU...GO!!!!!!!!

Count me in. Lots of pacing around the self-check-out registers. They just put in 2 more registers so my path got longer!
  • schlerin
    Options
    Steps:
    10/28 = 10,332
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I had to take my kids to a doctors appointment this morning, My husband stopped at Hardees, I decided to get an egg, sausage biscuit, BIG mistake, that sucker was 690 calories, WTF glad I dont eat out often, it would be impossible to stick to calories. Ill stick to the 260 calorie breakfast sandwiches i have in my freezer from now on.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    Jessicakrall8
    Tue weigh in
    Pw: 301.8 (I think)
    Cw: 303.0

Home sick in bed today...feel horrible ttyl guys
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    10/28-9,541
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    @girlfacedolly Hi! Welcome back to team TrimStones...I'm Jessica, one of the captains of this incredible team...if there's anything I can do to help you, just shoot me an email. I also handle the Walking Challenge each month so if you like to walk and track your steps, please join us for the month of November. Just let me know and tell us your favorite place to stroll. We just ask that you report your steps every few days so we can keep up with our stats. We announce the winner weekly, as well as monthly. Again, welcome...introduce yourself! Jessica :smile:
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/29-14,338
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Hope you feel better soon! I would like to be in the November challenge. I will be walking around my neighborhood (lots of hills), and on a couple of nearby walking trails (much flatter, so the option my friends prefer!) Two of the trails run along a small river/big stream. We will probably explore a few of the local parks as well. Most of my exercise for the next few months will be walking...
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    Steps
    10/28 17528
  • schlerin
    Options
    Steps:
    10/29 = 10,625
    Decided to try an Orange Theory Fitness class yesterday. Oh my abs! But it was kinda fun. Expensive, but I'll give it a try for a while. Once a week just to help work out some stress.
  • jenready
    Options
    Steps
    10/29 11,777
  • jenready
    Options
    I'm glad you liked Orange Theory @schlerin. A friend of mine wants a workout buddy so I said I would meet up with her but she doesn't belong to any gym. She suggested Orange Theory so we may give it a try. I already have a gym that I like so it would be an extra cost which is a bummer.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    kkmark wrote: »
    Sorry for late check in
    Kkmark
    Thursday Weigh In
    PW 161
    CW 160.9

spreadsheet update made, your NWI was erased and new weight entered. You owe another weigh-in tomorrow to get back on track.
  • mulecanter
    Options
    For Halloween I'm answering the door in my costume--I'm the "cranky old guy next door". I don't even have to change clothes.
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    @mulecanter Or you could dress up as the awesome guy who hands out king size candy bars....It doesn't require a costume change but is much more expensive!
  • mulecanter
    Options
    kmfeig87 wrote: »
    @mulecanter Or you could dress up as the awesome guy who hands out king size candy bars....It doesn't require a costume change but is much more expensive!

I saw a thing on Twitter, you can hand out chocolate-covered brussel sprouts as a cruel prank. Seems perfect for the too-old teenagers that show up at the door later in the evening.
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/29-10,129
This discussion has been closed.