TRIMSTONES - OCTOBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    LET THE REGISTRATION BEGIN
    I HAVE OFFICIALLY OPENED NOV REGISTRATION AND IT RUN UNTIL NOV. 9
    I WILL BE POSTING ON THE MFP COMMUNITY BOARDS AND WILL PASS ALONG THE LINK ON YOUR TEAM THREADS SO EVERYONE CAN JOIN IN THE CONVERSATION AND KEEP US ON THE TOP OF THE PILE.

LETS HAVE A BANG UP 09k4v7guf8m9.pngNOVEMBER.
    CAPTURING ALL OF THE z4701vu0nm03.png FOR OUR GROUP
    THANKS GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    Hope you all saw my posting about the ACTION NOW Group Challenge for this week. Here's my contribution:

I'm actually taking a step back to basics this month...so to answer my own questions...My ACTION is getting back to nutrition basics and meal planning.

My NOW breakdown:
    N = New habit is logging my food before I eat, to make changes before eating in case my planning was a little flawed.
    O = One thing to help someone else...I guess posting more often to perhaps motivate others...this challenge probably qualifies too, huh?!
    W = Wisdom...don't give up...we all slip up...this freakin journey is NOT easy and the STRUGGLE IS REAL...so if you screw up or drop the ball one day, stand up, dust off and get right back on the horse! Be accountable to yourself and just keep on keepin on!

Looking forward to your posts all week! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited October 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAMS
    I JUST POSTED ANOTHER DISCUSSION ON THE BOARDS
    HERE IS THE LINK TO IT..... WARNING FIRST THE PICTURE YOUR ABOUT TO SEE IS ME YES ME PRE ILEOSTOMY SURGERY AND PRE GETTING BACK TO THE JOURNEY.
    SO COME AND AND POST A REVIEW OF OUR GROUP
    HERE NOW IS THE LINK
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10770143/if-this-can-help-me-then-why-arent-you-here-with-us/p1?new=1
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/27 12,294
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/27 12305
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steps

10/26-4034
    10/27-1437
  • Kbrad2325
    Kbrad2325 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Kbrad2325
    Week 5
    Pw: 150
    Cw: 149
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    10/26-10,421
    10/27-8,865 worked 12 hours, but it was at the "slow house" so not a lot of walking.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    10/27 = 4,941
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/27-14,071
  • KathynDes
    KathynDes Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    KathynDes
    Tuesday Weigh In
    PW 154.3
    CW 154.3
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @DreaRN15 Need your steps for the 25th...please let me know ASAP...thanks! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    On your mark, get set, GO!! I need the names of anyone wanting to participate in our Walking Challenge for the month of November...in order to join, besides reporting in every few days and promising not to leave empty white spaces on the spreadsheet, YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE YOU'LL BE WALKING DURING THE MONTH...FAVORITE PLACE FOR YOUR STROLLS...

SO LET'S HEAR FROM YOU...GO!!!!!!!!
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Sorry for late check in
    Kkmark
    Thursday Weigh In
    PW 161
    CW 160.9
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    On your mark, get set, GO!! I need the names of anyone wanting to participate in our Walking Challenge for the month of November...in order to join, besides reporting in every few days and promising not to leave empty white spaces on the spreadsheet, YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE YOU'LL BE WALKING DURING THE MONTH...FAVORITE PLACE FOR YOUR STROLLS...

SO LET'S HEAR FROM YOU...GO!!!!!!!!

@jessicakrall8 I would like to continue with the steps for November. I will be walking at work and down my road (it’s a rural road so we hardly have any traffic on it).
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @DreaRN15 Need your steps for the 25th...please let me know ASAP...thanks! JK

• DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/27 - 3046
    10/28 - 4577
This discussion has been closed.