Introduce yourself

Options
13»

Replies

• my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Venessa and this challenge sound great! I have been strengthening my legs due to a knee injury and not really paying attention to these arms of mine. Ready to start!
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Looking forward to starting this. I'm also doing a squat challenge for september and my personal challenge of walking 1-2 hours a day.
    My name is Stephanie and currently living in Hawaii with my husband and fwin boys.

Feel free to add me!
  • reneekise
    reneekise Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am Renee! I LOVE these groups - they really help me stay focused and motivated. I live in Central Minnesota and have been on MFP since Janury - 36 pounds gone for good!

Looking forward to completing this challenge :)
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! Glad to see all of the new peeps on here. Can't wait to get to know all of you and help motivate each other! It's almost time...
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Really excited to do this challenge. Love that it is really a build up of skills. I always overdo it and then give up because i am aching and have pulled something. I am just off a month long vacation so I really need to get into the swing of things and getting my arms tones sounds like an awesome start!!!!

Amy
  • anotherwarriorgirl
    anotherwarriorgirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite, Lauren! I'm looking forward to this challenge. My arms are so WEAK! I couldn't win an arm wrestling contest against a ten-year-old.

All the girls on my mom's side of the family hate our arms. No matter how fit you are, you get the family arms. I didn't wear any strapless dresses or tops this summer because it just accentuates them.

I would love to tone them up!
  • selkins90
    selkins90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    My name is Sara.
    I have a condition called...

Bingo wings.

I have been on MFP for a few years but have been consecutively logging for 205 days as of today. In total, I am down 70 pounds and am looking to lose about 25-30 more. As of late, I have incorporated body weight exercises, free weights and machines to work all parts of my body. I joined this to kind of kick start myself and make sure I stay consistent to see results. If anyone wants to add me as a friend feel free to do so!

Let's do this!
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just have a question...now is it punching just one arm at a time or left right over and over again for the amount of seconds. from the image on the challenge sheet it looks like she pivots her foot and leans in so I wasn't sure. THANKs!!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Nikki. I joined this group for a couple of reasons. I will be having surgery on the 5th so I won't be able to do a lot of lower body exercises for a couple of weeks. Plus I have those awful floppy arms. I won't even wear a tank top because my arms are so ugly. I am hoping this challenge will get me some sexy arms. :)
  • LauraJean7619
    LauraJean7619 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi all laura here and ready to do this. I am also doing the squat challenge too. Plus JM shred it with weights. Pushups are the hard ones for me. Looking for new friends too feel free to add me.
  • Dolphinaj25
    Options
    Hey there I am Jessica, joining a little late but I am ready for the arm challenge!
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow Laura Jean, that's going to be intense by the end of the month!! JM will definitely help with the arms and squats. I did a squat challenge that was over 200 by the end of the month, and it took a lot of time. You're awesome for taking on so much in one month!!