Coffee and Tea! What kind of coffee and tea are your favorites?

Options
13»

Replies

• Xerogs
    Xerogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thanks to "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" I went out and tried some Lavazza medium roast coffee which is a close second to Farmer Bros as my favorite, I flip flop between the two. I like Dunkin as well and Seattle's Best Portside Blend. As far as tea my favorites are Tazo Tea Peachy Green, Costco green tea, and Equal Exchange Organic Irish Breakfast tea.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Cafe bustelo coffee is cheap and very good. Thanks for the recommendation!
  • emt4jesus
    emt4jesus Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of coffee. I order from BuzzBox coffee. Coffee comes from Camano Island Coffee Roasters. It is organic, shade grown, and fairly traded. They roast and grind two days before shipping so it always comes in fresh. I get 2 lbs of my favorite, Guatemala, Medium roast and two lbs of a "Coffee of the Month". If you want to try it, go to BuzzBox and they have a 1lb free trial with no strings attached. Best coffee I ever had.
  • Beckett3000
    Beckett3000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Republic of Tea Ginger Peach or Blackberry Sage
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I'm liking French Vanilla coffee from Aldi's. It has a nice flavor even when really watered down.
  • simplysonya4996
    simplysonya4996 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I miss the sugar but right now I’m enjoying a daily cut of hot black tea with Stevia and a squeeze of lemon juice. Being from the South if I don’t have my tea, I don’t feel like myself.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I mostly buy coffee from two local shops. I get "Irish Cream" flavored beans from one shop and "Jazzy Java" from the other. The "Jazzy Java" beans are roasted on site and have hints of vanilla and caramel in them.

I also buy a lot of loose leaf teas. My favorite is a black tea with vanilla bean and rose petals. I usually keep a box of Twinings Black Tea Variety Pack in my desk at work. I really enjoy Irish Breakfast and Earl Grey teas.
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love Tazo teas! The Baked Cinnamon Apple is to die for! I also enjoy the greens teas. The regular Zen and the Strawberry are delish
  • TeamSilverUnicorn
    TeamSilverUnicorn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peet's! Love dark roasts like Major Dickinson's blend or Italian.