12/23
    12/24
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    TEAM SHRINKING ASSETS

Please welcome:

@munda_jamesSWP

The team is growing! Please friend @munda_jamesSWP and invite them to join in the December chat - enjoy!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Seasonal felicitations to one and all. Logged in just to enter my food correctly. I'm not going to enter my food correctly am I?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Welcome @munda_jamesSWP
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    faknws5kwcbr.jpg
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone! 🌲🌲🎉🎊🎅🎂😊
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    LovebyDraug
    PW: 206.4
    CW: 206.4

No gain so I am ok with it.
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Aliciap0116
    PW: 208
    CW: 206
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
  • Beka3695
    Options
    STEP REMINDERS
    @ells_runs 12/07 - current
    @aliciap0116 12/16 - current
    @TheMrWobbly 12/17 - current
  • corporatelawmom
    corporatelawmom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm going to carry over my weigh-in from last week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/22 7,102
    12/23 11,731
    12/24 8,045
    12/25 7,708
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks for letting me be part of the team in January! Previously I’ve been all about making weight loss a private endeavour with just me and my Excel spreadsheets, I’m going to try a more holistic approach of sharing and company (you guys), larger trends instead of single highs and lows, and learning new more intuitive habits.

I’m 28, I got married last August and live in Finland with my husband. I graduated law school last June and work in an IT company. As part of my goal of following larger trends, I’m using the Happy Scale app to track trend weight instead of the weight of a specific weigh-in day. I’ll happily report my 10-day moving average every week on my listed weigh-in day. The current rolling average is 99,4 kg (219.1 lbs).

It’s Boxing Day evening here and the family gatherings are done for this Christmas season. Tomorrow is gym time! I’m switching to a new fitness center that’s opening in my area on January 1st, and they have a sneak peek day tomorrow so I’m going with my husband who will also sign up.

My weight loss goals for the new year (which for me starts tomorrow, mentally) are to continue either losing or maintaining through the year without a gaining period. I have about 20kg (44 lbs) to lose, so I’m hoping to keep a 1lb/week loss rate. I have set fitness goals as well: increase enough stamina to run a 10K, get enough mobility in my back to reach hands together behind my back properly, and do the stair challenge at work 300 times during the year. My office is in 9th floor and this year we had a company stair challenge to reach a goal together, next year I want to hit 300 alone. That means I’ll have to do them twice on most days (in the morning and after lunch) as there are only 261 workdays in 2020 (this excludes weekends and public holidays) and I also have several vacations planned for the year. I’ll set up some strength goals with my personal trainer on our next session - I’ve trained with him for 4 years now and I was most motivated the year we set up a planking challenge where at the end of that year we planked together and however long I could hold the position, he would have to hold double. My abs haven’t been in such good shape since...

Looking forward to making this a great year!
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thursday
    PW 373.6
    CW 371.4
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    CharlesScott78
    Thursday
    PW 373.6
    CW 371.4

Forgot to put user name
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Here are my steps!

• munda_jamesSWP
    munda_jamesSWP Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I’m not sure if I need to post my steps, but my results from yesterday are in the image.

11ht8mhpdlu8.png
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @munda_jamesSWP - Way to fill those circles.

You are coming in on the tail end of December, but we do have an interteam step challenge going on. Some use it for a challenge, some just for accountability. Feel free to use it however you need :)

We will get you added to the Step challenge portion of the spreadsheet!

Welcome to the team!
This discussion has been closed.