SHRINKING ASSETS DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @ells_runs so sorry about your father in law. Enjoy your time with him.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    lindamtuck2018
    PW 210.4
    CW 212.8
  • kmargut
    kmargut Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @kmargut
    Thursday
    Pw: 246.2
    Cw: 249
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 , I'll carry mine over. I want a true weigh in on the 1st.

Who's ready??
    5m7tzraup2ix.jpg
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you @lindamtuck2018 😊

Do we have to still register for January challenge or are we just staying as we are?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    ells_runs wrote: »
    Thank you @lindamtuck2018 😊

Do we have to still register for January challenge or are we just staying as we are?

You will automatically be registered -unless you want to move to another team.... but we like you here 🥰
  • Beka3695
    Options
    x061xnk14mcf.jpg

Someone once told me we can fake the way our tummy, legs, and arms look depending on how we stand, but the back tells no lies.

Ever since then I use that as my comparison.

Same shirt, same bathroom....smaller jeans and shorter hair <3

LOVE IT!!!! You have been killing it! WTG!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Whew it is Friday night.... THANK GOODNESS!!!

I am so glad to say that I have been on track the entire week with the exception of Wednesday. I have found a renewed motivation that I REALLY hope sticks around. I cannot wait to get back in the for real challenge in January.

Anyone have awesome plans this weekend?

It is an extra long one for me and I am so excited. I do not make resolutions, but I will be sitting down and focusing on what I can do to improve my situation in general.

Time to focus on self improvement!
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I'm Jen! SO happy to be here! Let's rock 2020 with good health and motivation to be our best selves!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Whew. I kinda just ate almost an entire box of chocolate. The cool part is, I burned so much today that I’m still in a big deficit.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day of flipping my mentality on its head - I’m spending the day cooking foods to put in my grandpa’s freezer. He’s old and the anti-volume eater, we have these tiny boxes that would hold maybe half of my lunch, but he can barely finish one box a day. So, I have to try putting as many calories as humanly possible into those little boxes while still keeping the meals tasty enough for him to actually want to eat them. I still have it easy as I can do heavy casseroles and pasta dishes, my cousin will try to cram 1000+ calories into a cup of vegetable soup since he really likes it.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello Shrinking ASSets team! I'm psyched to be in a group of like-minded go-getters. Our name is very fitting- pun intended. I'm weaning myself off of bad habits (like daily Xmas cookies) and starting new healthier ones. This is the most I've ever weighed, and I'm looking forward to seeing my bum shrink and my confidence soar. Let's be good to ourselves in 2020! B)

oh by the way...do I weigh in on my preferred day (Mon) or am I assigned one?
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @sheilacali We have you as mondays for weigh in. You can change this in the future If you decide to.

We are a snarky group here. A bunch of smart @$$es... but we work well together. Welcome to our group!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Soooo.... I just registered for a New Year’s Day 5k. This is one step back to running.

It is still unseasonably warm in the south. My shorts are already fitting loser than last week. Keep on keeping on!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    jk0kldsfq0gt.jpeg
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Snarky, you say? I can do snarky...it's going to be a great year!
This discussion has been closed.