SHRINKING ASSETS DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 and @machchic I love your hair. I am really considering doing this, I have until end of January to make up my mind as that is when I would get roots done.

The first couple months are really annoying. I won’t say hard. Having a broken leg is hard. Growing out your hair is annoying. I used a root touch up spray for a couple months. That helped with early transition. Now, the line is less defined and not as harsh. Also, I have had months to get used to the difference.

Even though I’m just 43 - I swear if I’m offered a senior discount I will take it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Steps
    12/16 11,476
    12/17 14,670 (busy day yesterday)
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!

Please accept my apologies for my absence this month. It has been chaos at work preventing me from doing basically anything (Found out on 12/2 that instead of sitting back doing my job I would be training as they were splitting our class...meaning 12+ hour days at my day job and still working my night job each night).

Things are finally settling down...for now. If you guys would still have me, I would love to still participate.

Even through the chaos, lack of sleep, and extra work ...
    LovebyDraug
    PW: 209.8
    CW: 206.4
  • ngk2000
    ngk2000 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    12/16 18,787
    12/17 21,428
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!

Please accept my apologies for my absence this month. It has been chaos at work preventing me from doing basically anything (Found out on 12/2 that instead of sitting back doing my job I would be training as they were splitting our class...meaning 12+ hour days at my day job and still working my night job each night).

Things are finally settling down...for now. If you guys would still have me, I would love to still participate.

LovebyDraug

Whew! You have had a plate full!!
    I am so impressed that you have lost considering the stress you have been under.

We are so glad you are back🥰🥰🥰🥰

Your weigh ins will be posted on the support team thru the end of the month and back on the main team in January. You are not alone there - you are hanging out with me😊
  • kmargut
    kmargut Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Change, strength and alignment
    wjth4kslc2s6.jpg

Money, Health, Connection

I must be worn out because it took me forever to even see a word! 😂🤣
  • kmargut
    kmargut Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love everyone's "natural" hair! I have a friend who did it last year. Her hairdresser begged her to ler her awesome silver hair grow out. All the young girls compliment her at work and ask her where she gets her color done. My hair is only speckled with grey when I don't dye it.
  • ngk2000
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 250.0
    CW: 247.6
  • ngk2000
    Options
    Steps--12/18 16,687
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Sorry for being missing. Steps are as follows:

Dec 10 - 5597
    Dec 11 - 8183
    Dec 12 - 7722
    Dec 13 - 10523
    Dec 14 - 11230
    Dec 15 - 9922
    Dec 16 - 11695
    Dec 17 - 7677
    Dec 18 - 8455

Hugs to all
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thurs
    CharlesScott78
    Pw: 377.4
    Cw: 373.6
  • Beka3695
    Options
    MOTIVATION

I have been chatting with my daughter's step mom about a joint baby shower gift.
    We were discussing a Rocker/recliner. I looked at the one online that she wants - it has a weight limit of 225lbs.
    Technically, I should not currently sit in it.... guess I need to get a move on!
  • ChoseMyChains
    ChoseMyChains Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Good afternoon everyone!

LovebyDraug

Whew! You have had a plate full!!
    I am so impressed that you have lost considering the stress you have been under.

We are so glad you are back🥰🥰🥰🥰

Your weigh ins will be posted on the support team thru the end of the month and back on the main team in January. You are not alone there - you are hanging out with me😊

Thank you so much @Beka3695 I appreciate being a part of this team. You all are a wonderful support and a great inspiration.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    GOOD MORNING PARTY PEOPLE
    … or afternoon. Depending on your location on the globe!

January is quickly approaching! It is time to start recruiting for the coming month. Registration should be opened later today. Start the chatter and get the word out!

Once the registration page is live - I will provide a link that you can copy into your news feed.

2020 HERE WE COME!!!!
This discussion has been closed.